Looters now targeting the suburbs.

It's impossible to explain right from wrong to people who want to disband all police forces. These people are living in a fantasy world and the only way they're coming out of it is when they become a victim. Democrats are evil.
With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country? What some people are suggesting is that SOME of that money go to programs that would prevent crime from happening in the first place. Like youth programs for at risk kids, etc. No one is saying there should be no police.

More people.

I assume that the lady will remain calm, cool, and collected if her house is ever looted and her house is burned to the ground. After all, a house can be replaced.
I think that disingenuous sophist bitch Nikole Hannah Jones from the NY Times 1612 Project was put on tv and said all that nonsensical garbage.

It's going to be included in a book called "Lies Blacks Tell to White People" and besides the lie that robbery and arson aren't violence other lies such as "blacks can't be racists" and "police hunt down and murder blacks
every day" will be included also, among other lies.

I can't wait to steal it and add it to my library.
And then burn down the book store that carries it. It's okay...books aren't people. Things can replaced.
And then burnt down again.

Last edited:
Time to start shooting them on sight.
With live ammo, shooting to kill making sure that the vermin is dead and gone for good.

Suburban police departments in low-crime jurisdictions just don't put up with rioting and looting that generously. And neither do the shopkeepers or the residents.

They take a tough enough stand against simple shoplifting, jay walking and mattress tag tearing. With serious crimes like rioting, it would be shameful what would happen to the libs if they started something there.

Welp, I have a 30-06 but it's a bolt action.

I know...I'll use the 00 buckshot & aim for the nutsack :banana:
Guns are mostly illegal in my state. I’m getting a paint ball gun, a nail gun and a power washer set on narrow stream, full blast.

May I suggest...

View attachment 346898
How do I get the antifa guy to hook himself to the catapult?
Oh, yeah. Just ask him.

Attach the iPhone as bait to the catapult...

It's impossible to explain right from wrong to people who want to disband all police forces. These people are living in a fantasy world and the only way they're coming out of it is when they become a victim. Democrats are evil.
With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country? What some people are suggesting is that SOME of that money go to programs that would prevent crime from happening in the first place. Like youth programs for at risk kids, etc. No one is saying there should be no police.

With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country?

Could the crime rates be dropping BECAUSE budgets and forces are growing?

No one is saying there should be no police.

You're wrong.

1.PNG

Good law abiding people have no problem with the police. We know that they're an essential part of society. Most people who hate cops are criminals, Black and White, and dumb young people who believe CNN and MSNBC. I'm not saying all cops are good. Far from it. But the narrative about systemic racism is just bogus. There is a lot of political bullshit going on here. Democrats hatred for Trump has led to insanity and the victims are innocent people and our country in general. Liberals are burning and looting my country and yes, many of them want to disband the police.

With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country?

Could the crime rates be dropping BECAUSE budgets and forces are growing?

No one is saying there should be no police.

You're wrong.

I believe that crime rates are dropping because of "3 strikes" laws and other provisions of the criminal code that keep dangerous criminals behind bars for longer periods.

Most crimes are committed by the Usual Suspects, who offend constantly. If you can warehouse them for life or until they are too old to be a danger any more, it really reduces the crime rate at least on the outside.

Now, that costs money of course. But you save it in grief. People can incur huge medical expenses for things like gun shot wounds or stabbings, and no one can replace the money that criminals steal.

So you guarantee there will be no rioting in the burbs? whew, that's a load off my mind! Thanks for the heads up.
They were going to riot; it was all planned. The shop owners even boarded up the windows in preparation.

Then the OP linked the story from zerohedge and they all changed their plans and went home. Linking zerohedge means it ain't gonna happen now. Imagine if he'd linked Breitbart; that would have ended all the protests completely.

Naturally, I checked. NBC in CT reported it. There's even a picture of a cop at the blocked entrance to the mall. I don't know about stores "all along the I-95 corridor" but some store owners might be nervous, I guess.

Of course you checked. And, like always, you check after you post your doubts. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Who cares about social media posts? Republicans have no problem ignoring posts about looting. Democrats are simply bad people.

The guy who drove from Ohio to Charlottesville, and killed a protester says different.

He was a white supremacist. Republicans reject white supremacists. I've never seen anything that said what the shooter's registered party was but if he was registered as a Republican then he was a Democrat infiltrator just so you could say the stupid shit you say. We rejected David Duke out of hand. The Democrats embraced Robert Byrd.

Zerohedge was even banned from Twitter for spreading fake news for coronavirus:
"The financial blog Zero Hedge was permanently suspended from Twitter on Friday after it published an article identifying a Chinese scientist it claimed created the deadly Wuhan coronavirus."
Yeah, heaven forbid that the truth about the virus gets out.

Once again, you fail spectactically. Has it ever entered your tiny mind that the reason crime is down is that police budgets are up? Geeze... Do you bleach your hair?

They are stealing for GEORGE FLOYD! WHAT ACTIVISTS! :auiqs.jpg:

What an emotional reaction to such a tragedy. This is just straight up grassroots peaceful protesting. :laughing0301:

That will be the end of the looters. People in the suburbs WILL shoot them.
Dam straight. These folks moved to the suburbs to avoid the Rioting of the inner cities.
Which only gives them even more reason to defend themselves. Who isn't going to strike in one way or another when being "followed" by someone that they don't want to be followed by?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't help but applaud those who only make others wish that they had blazed their own trails. Remember the Forest Gump film scene when he tells the people behind him that he is ready to go home after his three year run? What they obviously never considered was the fact that he never once asked for any of their company. "There are some roads you must walk yourself, just you and your faith, nothing else."-country band Diamond Rio's "One Believer"

Forum List

Back