Looters now targeting the suburbs.

This is a hoax generated by some right-wing nut to stir up the gullible. Why would looters announce their intentions? And on Facebook? Presumably people believe that the looters are coming from the NYC area, but why drive way past New Haven when they can just cross the Hudson into Jersey? This would be a far easier commute and Jersey has many fine malls that many NYCers shop at all the time.

I grew up in Jersey and my grandparents lived on Long Island, so I'm pretty familiar.

Clinton's not that far from New York if ya go out a little further ya got old lyme
has a famous art history

Hartford Africa south America Connecticut is not to far directly north of Clinton

I used to go back and forth to fall river mass , and mills r.i.
Buried a caddilac in the beach at high tide in Newport derp when you could still get away with shit like that ....helped that I passed out with a muckety mucks daughter ..uber white princess privlage .....oy ...

Southern mills to ...ive been up and down 95 to many times

Worst interstate in the nation

I have just heard a lady author on the radio calmly and elegantly explain that looting is NOT a form of violence.

She admitted that looting is "disturbing," but she said that merchandise can be replaced.

She pointed out, quite rightly, that if a life is taken, that life cannot be replaced.

So she feels that using the word "violence" to refer both to looting and to the death of Mr. Floyd is wrong.

I assume that the lady will remain calm, cool, and collected if her house is ever looted and her house is burned to the ground. After all, a house can be replaced.

They are stealing for GEORGE FLOYD! WHAT ACTIVISTS! :auiqs.jpg:

What an emotional reaction to such a tragedy. This is just straight up grassroots peaceful protesting. :laughing0301:

Actually it sounds like russian bots trying to stir up trouble in the USA.
Yes, sure. What do they sing about Chicago? "We'll FUBAR Chicago... "

The source is "zerohedge".
"Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] such as conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric[13] that has been associated with the Radical right (United States)[5][14] and a pro-Russian bias"

Dude, you are the fuckers of CNN, NBC, and the NY Times.

You don't get to attack sources, hypocrite.

If the Democrat Media Complex publishes something that occasionally turns out to be true, it's purely coincidental.

"Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] such as conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric[13] that has been associated with the Radical right (United States)[5][14] and a pro-Russian bias"

If the Democrat Media Complex publishes something that occasionally turns out to be true, it's purely coincidental.
"Zero Hedge"

Zerohedge was even banned from Twitter for spreading fake news for coronavirus:
"The financial blog Zero Hedge was permanently suspended from Twitter on Friday after it published an article identifying a Chinese scientist it claimed created the deadly Wuhan coronavirus."

"Zero Hedge"

Zerohedge was even banned from Twitter for spreading fake news for coronavirus:
"The financial blog Zero Hedge was permanently suspended from Twitter on Friday after it published an article identifying a Chinese scientist it claimed created the deadly Wuhan coronavirus."

MORON, you are the fuckers of CNN. You have NO ROOM TO CRITICIZE ANYONE, EVER.

You have ZERO credibility, ZERO integrity. The little Goebbels of the DMC engage in disinformation. NOTHING in any of the Democrat Media Complex is EVER, and I mean EVER straight and legitimate news. If the vile cvnts of NBC report about a cat in a tree, they will spew racism at whites and blame Trump, some way or another. Pravda during the days of Stalin was more reliable than the DMC.

It's impossible to explain right from wrong to people who want to disband all police forces. These people are living in a fantasy world and the only way they're coming out of it is when they become a victim. Democrats are evil.
With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country? What some people are suggesting is that SOME of that money go to programs that would prevent crime from happening in the first place. Like youth programs for at risk kids, etc. No one is saying there should be no police.

Hmmmmmm...10 rounds from the 22 or one 00 buckshot?

decisions decisions :eusa_think:

Double aught buck...then walk away. If you get happen to get caught, just tell them you heard about the police violence and were afraid to wait for them. ;)

With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country?

That's a legitimate question. Generally the answer is because the police are public employees and unionized. The typical cop makes a quarter million a year and that's increasing.

What some people are suggesting is that SOME of that money go to programs that would prevent crime from happening in the first place. Like youth programs for at risk kids, etc. No one is saying there should be no police.

False, many of your Comrades have been demanding the police be disbanded;

{
"The Minneapolis Police Department has proven themselves beyond reform. It’s time to disband them and reimagine public safety in Minneapolis," Omar tweeted, thanking Steve Fletcher, who represents Minneapolis' Ward 3, for leading the effort.

You have comrades in your party who want the gangs to patrol.

This is a hoax generated by some right-wing nut to stir up the gullible. Why would looters announce their intentions? And on Facebook? Presumably people believe that the looters are coming from the NYC area, but why drive way past New Haven when they can just cross the Hudson into Jersey? This would be a far easier commute and Jersey has many fine malls that many NYCers shop at all the time.

I grew up in Jersey and my grandparents lived on Long Island, so I'm pretty familiar.
Who cares about any Prog suburbanites? They get what they deserve. Perhaps going to the mansions where the rich live in areas would be better game.

Time to start shooting them on sight.

It will certainly change the tone of the conversation if a rioting mob of protesters descended on a suburban shopping area and were greeted by machine gun fire by concerned citizens defending their turf.

Shopping areas in the suburbs are all owned by mega corporations. They’re all insured for loss and damage.

So you want insurance rates to go up?
Insured or not really doesnt have anything to do with it.
I will not allow this kind of shit to go down in my neighborhood.

Hmmmmmm...10 rounds from the 22 or one 00 buckshot?

decisions decisions :eusa_think:
Pick them off in the parking lot with the M-14....

hero-archangel-m1a-range-test.jpg

yes, that and also this

View attachment 346859
Too showy and unwieldy....All the smart snipers are going back to .30 cal.

.338 Lapua for me.
1591542636249.png

Forum List

Back