Looks like Twitter has hired Tucker!!!

Big step down from his previous job.

This has the real potential to be a monumental game changer.

Important people with something politically/socially to say will be going to Tucker to get it said.

I don't suspect it will stop with just Tucker either as other commentators shake loose the shackles of MSM censorship and join Twitter.

This has the real potential to be a monumental game changer.

Important people with something politically/socially to say will be going to Tucker to get it said.

I don't suspect it will stop with just Tucker either as other commentators shake loose the shackles of MSM censorship and join Twitter.

Talk, is of course, a real money saver.

His loyal fanbase won’t follow him to twitter.
1 they will and 2 millions and millions and millions of others will. Even leftist cult retards will retweet him and give him even more views......from a newer and younger audience!!!

Actually, it's a step-up. He can report all the stuff that Murdoch put under wraps. He will build a huge following; FAUX "news" will diminish in status and popularity; and Musk will benefit. Win, win, win.
I'm sure you're right. Nothing Trumpsters enjoy more than watching someone masturbate.

I'm sure you're right. Nothing Trumpsters enjoy more than watching someone masturbate.
You mean THIS "Trumpster?"

OIP.8cM4laGLgzbZ9r3iyjFAUQAAAA

Forum List

Back