Looks like Trump will win again.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

Two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives are liars? Dang.
As opposed to 100% of Leftists.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

During the Democratic Debates Kamala Harris on LIVE TV called Creepy Joe a racist. As the Trump Campaign will probably have an ad that includes Harris calling Creepy Joe a racist that will not look good. Also Kamala Harris is NOT a Black woman, she is NOT African, she is of Indian as in Bombay Indian and Jamaican Heritage, she's not African-American and I have already read where ACTUAL African-Americans are offended at the MSM Culturally Appropriating African-ness and general Black-ness for POLITICAL reasons to boost her.

Also in the Democratic Primary in her OWN State of California Kamala Harris ONLY got 7% so Californians even can't stand this woman.

The only African-American DNA in Kameltoe belongs to Willie Brown....

I only know about this because I read about it last night, never heard of Willie Brown until then, so Harris was literally no more than a common hooker and that's how she got her start in politics.

I don't think Trump can hang on to Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

We'll see in a few months.
Pennsylvania has a net negative in registrations right now for dems, with reps gaining several thousand in the last week.

Post a link and I can check it out.

I hang out in a biker bar and, by and large, bikers support Trump. It seems, though, that some of the student body from nearby Flagler College has decided they'll come over and use the pool table out on the deck. They won't come inside other than to order beers. Seems they're a bit too afraid to be around those they disagree with.

They got this-here coronavirus. Y'all may not have heard.

He doesn’t know how many

women
blacks
hispanics
muslims
young people
gays

are going to vote does he?

Republicans have pissed all these groups off.

Pennsylvania has a net negative in registrations right now for dems, with reps gaining several thousand in the last week.

"Since the 2016 primary election, Republicans have added about 165,000 net voters, while Democrats added only about 30,000. Democrats still maintain an 800,000-voter edge over Republicans."

Democrats have an 800,000 edge over Republicans in Pennsylvania? That doesn't really shake my confidence.

Too many Americans are getting a taste of just how bad the Democrats rule is. Too many are finally beginning to understand just what their being in power would mean. No way is anyone but a diehard democrat going to vote for Biden and Harris.

"Since the 2016 primary election, Republicans have added about 165,000 net voters, while Democrats added only about 30,000. Democrats still maintain an 800,000-voter edge over Republicans."

Democrats have an 800,000 edge over Republicans in Pennsylvania? That doesn't really shake my confidence.
What happened in 2016?

What happened in 2016?

What happened in 2018?

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don.

Nobody more demented than Donald.

"The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people, probably ended the Second World War," Trump said. "All the soldiers were sick. That was a terrible situation."

And I bet you his staff did NOT correct him after he left the podium.
Good thing there was no ramp to walk down.

Yo' Semite!!!

What happened in 2016?

What happened in 2018?
Different than President as Independents often don't vote in mid term elections. For example, I rarely do. So again what happened in 2016?

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don.

Nobody more demented than Donald.

"The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people, probably ended the Second World War," Trump said. "All the soldiers were sick. That was a terrible situation."

And I bet you his staff did NOT correct him after he left the podium.
Good thing there was no ramp to walk down.

Yo' Semite!!!
Yes, we can call this the campaign of the two demented.

Different than President as Independents often don't vote in mid term elections. For example, I rarely do. So again what happened in 2016?

In 2016, Pennsylvania barely went red by less than 1%. Prior to that, they have gone blue in every presidential election for the last 24 years.

The question is, was 2016 the start of a new trend or was it an anomaly?

In 2018, the House vote went decisively back to blue by winning the popular vote by over 10% and picking up a net gain of 3 seats.

So what happened in 2016? My guess is that Democrats didn't show up because Hillary Clinton is terrible. What happened in 2018 is Democrats had a whopping 70% increase in their House vote total from the midterm election before. Trump energized both sides to vote in 2018, and unfortunately for him, a lot more people hate him than like him as we saw an unprecedented increase in a midterm election. That's also true in Pennsylvania.

Based on that along with the polling, my guess is that 2016 was an anomaly as Pennsylvania is already starting to show more signs of going back to blue. With an 800,000 vote advantage for Democrats, I'm not losing confidence in that one.

But like I said, we'll know in a few months.

I don't think Dems can hang on to PA, WI, MI oh wait no they already lost them to President Trump.

Well duh. That's how he won. He had upset victories there and all three of those states are polling in the opposite direction while trending blue in the midterm as well.

I don't think he can hang on to those again. But we'll see.

Forum List

Back