Looks like Trump will win again.

Why we worship money & power over all else, boggles the mind.
Yep. And, for whatever reason, we refuse to control ourselves and think, like an obese person at a buffet.

& Donny knows how to tap into that, for himself AND for the dupes that he has conned over the years.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ DJT, ' the art of the deal '
As opposed to Biden who just flat out lies? He even refuses to answer important questions like whether he's going to pack the courts, and you voted for this bucket of slime?

That's rich! Sociopathic liars like Trump calling someone a liar! Just proves how fk'n sick you people are! You have no problem bringing the country to it's knees over a "hummer," but have no such problem with a leader lying to your face every single day, consorting with other anarchists/dictators, & totally ignoring his job while the country slowly sickens! Trump calling someone fat and ugly is also a joke; LOOK AT YOURSELF and laugh! One of these days you'll grow a brain & a soul; doubtful, but we can all hope and pray! :poke::itsok: :321:
Trump doesn't lie 1/10,000th as much as Biden or any other Dim, for that matter. Disagreeing with a left-winger is not a lie, turd.

Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. The fact that you continue to believe him shows what a complete dupe you are. Most marks continue to believe the conman even after they've lost everything to him. You are that mark.
Arrogant ignorance, the hallmark of Trumpism.

They'll forgive him anything, because he's the living symbol of their anger, frustration, bigotry and paranoia.
You voted for a senile pedophile and defend voter fraud solely because of your hatred for Trump.

Pathetic..
And you support a depraved pussy grabbing moron and defend him only for your hate of Dems
Yeah, best to keep it at their third-grade level.

I've given up trying to dumb things down for them. I can't reach far down enough.
There you go trying to prove you're not a "winger" again.
Bribery for a pardon being investigated Bri Your man is a fn crook and you stand with him
Cecillie I pardon you ,,,Send cash to the WH

Eddie, I'd rather be executed than have your approval. Send your opinion to the trash can where it belongs.
Truth be told cecilie I'd rather that too

Truth be told - and has been told to you many times, but you're too leftist (read: stupid) to understand - no one cares what you'd rather. Your opinion continues to be as valuable as you are.

Why we worship money & power over all else, boggles the mind.
Yep. And, for whatever reason, we refuse to control ourselves and think, like an obese person at a buffet.

& Donny knows how to tap into that, for himself AND for the dupes that he has conned over the years.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ DJT, ' the art of the deal '
As opposed to Biden who just flat out lies? He even refuses to answer important questions like whether he's going to pack the courts, and you voted for this bucket of slime?

That's rich! Sociopathic liars like Trump calling someone a liar! Just proves how fk'n sick you people are! You have no problem bringing the country to it's knees over a "hummer," but have no such problem with a leader lying to your face every single day, consorting with other anarchists/dictators, & totally ignoring his job while the country slowly sickens! Trump calling someone fat and ugly is also a joke; LOOK AT YOURSELF and laugh! One of these days you'll grow a brain & a soul; doubtful, but we can all hope and pray! :poke::itsok: :321:
Trump doesn't lie 1/10,000th as much as Biden or any other Dim, for that matter. Disagreeing with a left-winger is not a lie, turd.

Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. The fact that you continue to believe him shows what a complete dupe you are. Most marks continue to believe the conman even after they've lost everything to him. You are that mark.
Arrogant ignorance, the hallmark of Trumpism.

They'll forgive him anything, because he's the living symbol of their anger, frustration, bigotry and paranoia.
You voted for a senile pedophile and defend voter fraud solely because of your hatred for Trump.

Pathetic..
And you support a depraved pussy grabbing moron and defend him only for your hate of Dems
Yeah, best to keep it at their third-grade level.

I've given up trying to dumb things down for them. I can't reach far down enough.
There you go trying to prove you're not a "winger" again.
Bribery for a pardon being investigated Bri Your man is a fn crook and you stand with him
Cecillie I pardon you ,,,Send cash to the WH

Eddie, I'd rather be executed than have your approval. Send your opinion to the trash can where it belongs.
Truth be told cecilie I'd rather that too
Then why did you give her your approval, you fucking dumbass?

Leftists simply can't accept the reality that their approval and disapproval mean nothing, because no one respects them enough to care what they think. They've spent their whole lives being told that they're the center of the universe and the embodiment of "goodness" merely for spouting the prescribed bumper stickers and memes. My rejection of his assumption that he gets to approve of anything tears at the only excuse he has for blighting the human race by existing.

Yeah Your crook is winning again
Release of PPP loan recipients' data reveals troubling patterns
The Trump Organization and Kushner Companies are major beneficiaries of PPP loans.

Original intent
The PPP programs’ original stated intent by officials was to help with payroll for small businesses struggling under the effects of coronavirus lockdown measures. The loans aimed to provide a bridge through the summer for what was hoped to be an improved economic and health climate in the fall.

Sweeping data released by the Small Business Administration on who benefited from pandemic relief programs raises questions about the equitability and distribution of loans intended for small businesses, an initial analysis by NBC News shows.
The analysis found that properties owned by the Trump Organization as well as the Kushner Companies, owned by the family of Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, profited from the program.

After months of litigation, the SBA released the dataset Tuesday night on every small business that received a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or Economic Injury Disaster (EIDL) loan.
The data reveals the most complete accounting to date of the more than $700 billion in forgivable loans Congress and the Trump administration introduced in the spring for allowable expenses, including payroll, rent, utilities and mortgage interest payments.
The analysis by NBC News, one of 11 newsrooms that sued for the release of data, also shows:
  • Over 25 PPP loans worth more than $3.65 million were given to businesses with addresses at Trump and Kushner real estate properties, paying rent to those owners. Fifteen of the properties self-reported that they only kept one job, zero jobs or did not report a number at all.
  • The loans to Trump and Kushner properties included a $2,164,543 loan to the Triomphe Restaurant Corp., at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in New York City. The company reported the money didn’t go to keeping any jobs. It later closed.
  • A company called LB City Inc, which is at Kushner’s Bungalow Hotel in Long Branch, New Jersey, received a loan for $505,552.50 that it used to keep 155 jobs.
  • Two tenants at 725 5th Avenue, Trump Tower, received more than $100,000 and kept only three jobs.
  • Four tenants at the Kushner-owned 666 5th Avenue combined received more than $204,000, and retained only six jobs.
There were also some troubling signs of mismanagement revealed in the data. Over 100 loans were made to companies where no business name was listed, were listed as “no name available” or showed potential data entry errors, such as names that appeared to be dates or phone numbers. More than 300 companies appear to have each gotten more than $10 million in loans through their subsidiaries. Businesses were not supposed to receive more than $10 million per entity, except for those in the food, hospitality or hotels industries.

The findings immediately raised concerns with government accountability groups.
“Many months and broken promises later, the court-ordered release of this crucial data while the Trump administration is one foot out the door is a shameful dereliction of duty and flagrant mismanagement of a program that millions of workers and small businesses needed to get through this pandemic,” Kyle Herrig, president of Accountable.US, an accountability watchdog, said in a statement.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."
:auiqs.jpg:

1. The public is taking these recent charges more seriously than the first 2. He just took a 10% hit on favorable/unfavorables. And like 65% now say the charges against him are serious. Only like 30% say no big deal/witch hunt.

2. Biden's unfavorable not as bad as Trump's now.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don
Dumb post of the day. Trump certainly isn't a real conservative BUT Biden is just a shell. The man hasn't a principle that isn't written on his cue card by someone else. And I guarantee you that that person writing on those cards isn't anything but a leftwing progressive nut.

Dumb post of the day. Trump certainly isn't a real conservative BUT Biden is just a shell. The man hasn't a principle that isn't written on his cue card by someone else. And I guarantee you that that person writing on those cards isn't anything but a leftwing progressive nut.
This is such horse shit. If you want to criticize joe you have one thing to say about him. He spends too much. Doesn't care about debt. As if it doesn't matter.

In 10 years social security is going to go broke. So you are going to take a massive hit. Call it a tax hike. Let's say they cut the program 20-30% in order to save it. How much less money will you get every month if that happens?

Remember when it happens, you defended Reagan, Bush and Trump when they cut taxes on the rich and corporations.

Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983

The result was devastating. Our government was suddenly so badly awash in red ink that Reagan doubled the tax paid only by people earning less than $40,000/year (FICA), and then began borrowing from the huge surplus this new tax was accumulating in the Social Security Trust Fund. Even with that, Reagan had to borrow more money in his 8 years than the sum total of all presidents from George Washington to Jimmy Carter combined.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan’s tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn’t been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.

This is such horse shit. If you want to criticize joe you have one thing to say about him. He spends too much. Doesn't care about debt. As if it doesn't matter.

In 10 years social security is going to go broke. So you are going to take a massive hit. Call it a tax hike. Let's say they cut the program 20-30% in order to save it. How much less money will you get every month if that happens?

Remember when it happens, you defended Reagan, Bush and Trump when they cut taxes on the rich and corporations.

Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983

The result was devastating. Our government was suddenly so badly awash in red ink that Reagan doubled the tax paid only by people earning less than $40,000/year (FICA), and then began borrowing from the huge surplus this new tax was accumulating in the Social Security Trust Fund. Even with that, Reagan had to borrow more money in his 8 years than the sum total of all presidents from George Washington to Jimmy Carter combined.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan’s tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn’t been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.
Yup…..and,
What raises the debt as fast any phenomenon are recessions. Workers losing their jobs and having to suck off the tit of unemployment benefits while NOT contributing to SS and Medicare or even paying federal income tax.
Who are the recession kings ? The gop and their trickle down mentality has made them proprietors of 10 of the last 11 recessions.,

Yup…..and,
What raises the debt as fast any phenomenon are recessions. Workers losing their jobs and having to suck off the tit of unemployment benefits while NOT contributing to SS and Medicare or even paying federal income tax.
Who are the recession kings ? The gop and their trickle down mentality has made them proprietors of 10 of the last 11 recessions.,
Clinton gave us the greatest decade ever. The 90's. Obama had something like 80 straight months of positive job numbers. Looks like Biden is doing the same.

I believe recessions are like climate change. Man made. The rich basically busted our economy right when Bush as leaving office on purpose. In order to make cuts to social programs. Maybe even as justification why we should give the rich and corporations more tax breaks. And to break unions. We saw how many manufacturing jobs fled the country in the 2000's as Republicans waged war on unions.

This part amazes me. Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983. And I love how Republican say, no he didn't.

Bottom line. If Reagan, Bush and Trump cut taxes on rich people and corporations and now we are broke? Undo those tax breaks.

If we don't and instead our taxes go up and our benefits go down, then I was right. They shifted the tax burden from the rich on to us.

Now, remember what I wrote. Reagan's tax breaks made us broke. Now consider this

Like I said, I think Republicans are trying to make us go broke.

Joe is not a leftist or a progressive. He is a right winger on all the major issues. Believing otherwise indicates one has been duped by right wing media.

1. The public is taking these recent charges more seriously than the first 2. He just took a 10% hit on favorable/unfavorables. And like 65% now say the charges against him are serious. Only like 30% say no big deal/witch hunt.

2. Biden's unfavorable not as bad as Trump's now.
"not serious" isn't the same as "witchhunt," dumbass

Forum List

Back