Looks like Trump will win again.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."
The court-recognized sexual abuser is definitely on a roll with crowd capacities of twelve scheduled in DC, Florida, New York, and Georgia.

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 11.54.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 12.29.00 PM.png

1. The public is taking these recent charges more seriously than the first 2. He just took a 10% hit on favorable/unfavorables. And like 65% now say the charges against him are serious. Only like 30% say no big deal/witch hunt.

2. Biden's unfavorable not as bad as Trump's now.

IDK how Biden's unfavorables should be that bad with how things are running! It has to be the constant undermining of Repuklicans who talk about him incessantly as if he's the most doddering of old men out there! Well if that's the case, what does that say about them? He's been winning since he took office! The GDP is up, inflation & unemployment down, and we're slowly recovering from Trump's "reign of terror!" The conservatives who want Trump back are so desperate, they're picking on Biden's son who has problems! If the Dems look at the Trump kids, these same hypocrites would be crying "foul!" I can't watch the news w/ how incompetent these fools all look in DC! McConnell & Feinstein are just the tip of the iceberg that's ready to sink us like the Titanic! :stir: :dunno::heehee::confused:

Last edited:
Clinton gave us the greatest decade ever. The 90's. Obama had something like 80 straight months of positive job numbers. Looks like Biden is doing the same.

I believe recessions are like climate change. Man made. The rich basically busted our economy right when Bush as leaving office on purpose. In order to make cuts to social programs. Maybe even as justification why we should give the rich and corporations more tax breaks. And to break unions. We saw how many manufacturing jobs fled the country in the 2000's as Republicans waged war on unions.

This part amazes me. Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983. And I love how Republican say, no he didn't.

Bottom line. If Reagan, Bush and Trump cut taxes on rich people and corporations and now we are broke? Undo those tax breaks.

If we don't and instead our taxes go up and our benefits go down, then I was right. They shifted the tax burden from the rich on to us.

Now, remember what I wrote. Reagan's tax breaks made us broke. Now consider this

Like I said, I think Republicans are trying to make us go broke.

I've been saying that for years! Republicans have purposely been inflating the debt, lowering taxes, & jeapardizing our credit rating so they can cut programs the Dems have created over the years from Soc. Sec. to SNAP food programs for kids! They can't possibly say they've cared about the Nat'l Debt when they've contributed the most over the years; a quarter of it under Trump alone! It's our own fault as we forget the good job of Clinton to leave us a "surplus" that was given away by "W!" We ignore the job Obama did with such unprecedented economic growth during his time in office! All we hear about is how the Dems & liberals are overspending, trying to take away guns from law abiding citizens, & ABORTION, ABORTION, ABORTION! We're such suckers; esp. women who supported Trump over Hillary! They've set themselves back 50 years and I'll laugh in the faces of broads who complain a lack of representation in gov't! There are more women voting out there, but women in gov't is in jeapardy as we keep sending the same old, white guys to screw us all over! :stir::dunno::heehee::confused:

Last edited:
IDK how Biden's unfavorables should be that bad with how things are running! It has to be the constant underminung of Repuklicans who talk about him incessantly as if he's the most doddering of old men out there! Well if that's the case, what does that say about them! He's been winning since he took office! THe GDP is up, inflation & unemployment down, and we're slowly recovering from Trump's "reign of terror!" The conservatives who want Trump back are so desperate, they're picking on the man's son who has problems! If the Dems look at the Trump kids, these same hypocrites who be crying "foul!" I can't watch the news w/ how incompetent these fools all look in DC! McConnell & Feinstein are just the tip of the iceberg that's ready to sink us like the Titanic! :stir: :dunno::heehee::confused:

I told my Republican nephew "see all that expressway construction? Thanks Biden"

He said, "how do you know it's Biden infrastructure money doing that?"

I said "because a couple years ago we talked about repairing our infrastructure and the debate was how should we pay for it. Raise gas taxes or other taxes to pay for it. Nothing was ever done. Suddenly Biden passes infrastructure spending and suddenly our expressways and bridges are all being repaired? Where the fuck do you think the money came from?"

The Biden administration announced $2.2 billion in funding for 162 infrastructure projects across the country, including three in Michigan.

I've been saying that for years! Republicans have purposely inflating the debt, lowering taxes, & jeapardizing our credit rating so they can cut programs the Dems have created over the years from Soc. Sec. to SNAP food programs for kids! They can't possibly say they've cared about the Nat'l Debt when they've contributed the most over the years; a quarter of it under Trump alone! It's our own fault as we forget the good job of Clinton to leave us a "surplus" that was given away by "W!" We ignore the job Obama did with such unprecedented economic growth during his time in office! All we hear about is how the Dems & liberals are overspending, trying to take away guns from law abiding citizens, & ABORTION, ABORTION, ABORTION! We're such suckers; esp. women who supported Trump over Hillary! They've set themselves back 50 years and I'll laugh in the faces of broads who complain a lack of representation in gov't! There are more women voting out there, but women is gov't is in jeapardy as we keep sending the same old, white guys to screw us all over! :stir::dunno::heehee::confused:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

But I think young women are going to show up and vote for pro choice next year. I hope they don't think Republicans are done trying to ban abortion. To make it a crime of MURDER. That happened in 2022. Not that long ago. They need to know if there is a Republican president, Republican majority proof senate and House, there is no question Republicans would pass a law making abortion illegal on a federal level. They don't really care about states rights unless it's to allow them to segregate or lynch blacks.

Clinton gave us the greatest decade ever. The 90's. Obama had something like 80 straight months of positive job numbers. Looks like Biden is doing the same.

I believe recessions are like climate change. Man made. The rich basically busted our economy right when Bush as leaving office on purpose. In order to make cuts to social programs. Maybe even as justification why we should give the rich and corporations more tax breaks. And to break unions. We saw how many manufacturing jobs fled the country in the 2000's as Republicans waged war on unions.

This part amazes me. Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983. And I love how Republican say, no he didn't.

Bottom line. If Reagan, Bush and Trump cut taxes on rich people and corporations and now we are broke? Undo those tax breaks.

If we don't and instead our taxes go up and our benefits go down, then I was right. They shifted the tax burden from the rich on to us.

Now, remember what I wrote. Reagan's tax breaks made us broke. Now consider this

Like I said, I think Republicans are trying to make us go broke.
For sure…
The rich love recessions. They can afford to buy up property and stocks at reduced prices then resell each When economies improved. Even Trump bragged about that.

For sure…
The rich love recessions. They can afford to buy up property and stocks at reduced prices then resell each When economies improved. Even Trump bragged about that.
I feel lik3 wallstreets in on it too. Like when our stocks take a dump and we all lose half our fortunes. It will eventually come back but when? I gave a guy $40k. It quickly went up to $65k. I said cash out. He said no it’s long term leave it in. It’ll grow. Then Covid and Russia happened. Last time I checked it was $42. Next time it’s $65 I’m cashing out. No roller coasters for me. And if I knew better than him, why do I need him?

I feel lik3 wallstreets in on it too. Like when our stocks take a dump and we all lose half our fortunes. It will eventually come back but when? I gave a guy $40k. It quickly went up to $65k. I said cash out. He said no it’s long term leave it in. It’ll grow. Then Covid and Russia happened. Last time I checked it was $42. Next time it’s $65 I’m cashing out. No roller coasters for me. And if I knew better than him, why do I need him?
Of course. Brokers who get paid for making transactions get paid on both ends of the buy/ sell routine,

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.
I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.
And, if you support a low life criminal like Trump, that makes you dangerous! Bigly!!!

Of course. Brokers who get paid for making transactions get paid on both ends of the buy/ sell routine,
And rich people can make up for their losses buy buying low.

Thats what my boss told me when I said my stocks were in the dumps. Buy more he said.

Some day they are going to create a crisis. In ten years social security runs out of money. That would be a perfect time to make cuts. Basically shifting the tax burden from the rich and corporations to us. And they’ll say the rich already pay most of the taxes. They don’t realize how ignorant they are. Pay us more and we’ll be glad to pay our share of taxes.

And, if you support a low life criminal like Trump, that makes you dangerous! Bigly!!!
I think trump is responsible for the attack on Paul pelosi.

Hes certainly responsible for the attack on Mike pence and Nancy pelosi.

Hes responsible for the threats republicans in Georgia have received.

I can’t believe trump isn’t being charged with that woman insurrectionists death.

Joe is not a leftist or a progressive. He is a right winger on all the major issues. Believing otherwise indicates one has been duped by right wing media.
Joe is a corporate democrat.
And rich people can make up for their losses buy buying low.

Thats what my boss told me when I said my stocks were in the dumps. Buy more he said.

Some day they are going to create a crisis. In ten years social security runs out of money. That would be a perfect time to make cuts. Basically shifting the tax burden from the rich and corporations to us. And they’ll say the rich already pay most of the taxes. They don’t realize how ignorant they are. Pay us more and we’ll be glad to pay our share of taxes.
Exactly..
They have been fking the middle class for decades by denying universal healthcare and paying more than any industrialized nation with worse outcomes.

I think trump is responsible for the attack on Paul pelosi.

Hes certainly responsible for the attack on Mike pence and Nancy pelosi.

Hes responsible for the threats republicans in Georgia have received.

I can’t believe trump isn’t being charged with that woman insurrectionists death.

Well, she was an ex-Marine IIRC! She was just following the orders of the Commander & Chief! "ATTACK!" :rolleyes:

For sure…
What's your point, asshole?

Trump is likely to be in prison by the time the Republican National Convention begins.

IDK! He's been skating thru so much over the years! There doesn't seem to be any stomach in prosecuting an ex-president; even one as corrupt as Trump! It'll start a precedent w/ idiots on "the right" who feel compelled to reciprocate! Some morons are already talking about impeaching Biden! FOR WHAT? Who knows! Repuklicans are like children w/ mental disorders! They don't even hear how ridiculous they sound! :heehee: :confused::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back