Looks like Trump will win again.

Why we worship money & power over all else, boggles the mind.
Yep. And, for whatever reason, we refuse to control ourselves and think, like an obese person at a buffet.

& Donny knows how to tap into that, for himself AND for the dupes that he has conned over the years.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ DJT, ' the art of the deal '
As opposed to Biden who just flat out lies? He even refuses to answer important questions like whether he's going to pack the courts, and you voted for this bucket of slime?

That's rich! Sociopathic liars like Trump calling someone a liar! Just proves how fk'n sick you people are! You have no problem bringing the country to it's knees over a "hummer," but have no such problem with a leader lying to your face every single day, consorting with other anarchists/dictators, & totally ignoring his job while the country slowly sickens! Trump calling someone fat and ugly is also a joke; LOOK AT YOURSELF and laugh! One of these days you'll grow a brain & a soul; doubtful, but we can all hope and pray! :poke::itsok: :321:
Trump doesn't lie 1/10,000th as much as Biden or any other Dim, for that matter. Disagreeing with a left-winger is not a lie, turd.

Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. The fact that you continue to believe him shows what a complete dupe you are. Most marks continue to believe the conman even after they've lost everything to him. You are that mark.
Arrogant ignorance, the hallmark of Trumpism.

They'll forgive him anything, because he's the living symbol of their anger, frustration, bigotry and paranoia.
You voted for a senile pedophile and defend voter fraud solely because of your hatred for Trump.

Pathetic..

Yep. And, for whatever reason, we refuse to control ourselves and think, like an obese person at a buffet.

& Donny knows how to tap into that, for himself AND for the dupes that he has conned over the years.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ DJT, ' the art of the deal '
As opposed to Biden who just flat out lies? He even refuses to answer important questions like whether he's going to pack the courts, and you voted for this bucket of slime?

That's rich! Sociopathic liars like Trump calling someone a liar! Just proves how fk'n sick you people are! You have no problem bringing the country to it's knees over a "hummer," but have no such problem with a leader lying to your face every single day, consorting with other anarchists/dictators, & totally ignoring his job while the country slowly sickens! Trump calling someone fat and ugly is also a joke; LOOK AT YOURSELF and laugh! One of these days you'll grow a brain & a soul; doubtful, but we can all hope and pray! :poke::itsok: :321:
Trump doesn't lie 1/10,000th as much as Biden or any other Dim, for that matter. Disagreeing with a left-winger is not a lie, turd.

Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. The fact that you continue to believe him shows what a complete dupe you are. Most marks continue to believe the conman even after they've lost everything to him. You are that mark.

They'll forgive him anything, because he's the living symbol of their anger, frustration, bigotry and paranoia.
You voted for a senile pedophile and defend voter fraud solely because of your hatred for Trump.

Pathetic..
Wrong. But you're just another mindless Trumpster, so what do you know.

Pathetic..
And you support a depraved pussy grabbing moron and defend him only for your hate of Dems

Pathetic..
And you support a depraved pussy grabbing moron and defend him only for your hate of Dems
Yeah, best to keep it at their third-grade level.

I've given up trying to dumb things down for them. I can't reach far down enough.

Pathetic..
Well, you certainly proved it. NOT.

Pathetic..
Even if that were true, it would still be a better reason than yours for supporting the senile pedophile.

Pathetic..
Yeah, best to keep it at their third-grade level.

I've given up trying to dumb things down for them. I can't reach far down enough.
There you go trying to prove you're not a "winger" again.

Pathetic..
You can't prove anything to a mindless Trumpster that they refuse to believe.

Pathetic..
When have you ever tried, you brainwashed twit?

Pathetic..
When have you ever tried, you brainwashed twit?
Many times, Trumpster. I finally gave up when I realized you people exist in a different reality.

You're free to do so, and I'm free to think that you're mindless, juvenile, ignorant sheep.

And if you don't like that, tough shit.

The Bible obviously identifies him as a male.
or whatever illiterate, terrified, superstitious human made up those stories used the general pronoun "he".

Now why did I know that you were going to try to make this about your personal mental issues? It's really stunning how self-absorbed leftists are, given how repulsive their selves are.

Dismissed.

Pathetic..
unfounded claims is one method of attempted coup.

Do you really think poli-sci classes 50 years from now will be talking about the "Stop the Steal" nonsense?

Pathetic..

Do you really think poli-sci classes 50 years from now will be talking about the "Stop the Steal" nonsense?
If that happens it means we are living in a dictatorship

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.

the ac/dc insanity of trump supporters

one moment they are waving their guns around shouting “death to democratic americans”

and the next moment they are whining “ im afraid to give my opinion because liberals i want to kill might attack me....”

The continuous insanity of leftists: Every moment they are projecting their fantasies of what conservatives do and say and think onto us, asserting them as fact, without ever having listened to or even gotten acquainted with an actual conservative person.

Although frankly, one could consider leftist belief that they know ANYTHING true or meaningful on ANY subject to be insanity, not just this subject.

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.
Is that the book your moron held up backwards in front of a church???

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?
Take your holy bible .................................
Now a word from an actual Republican
r/PoliticalHumor - Now a word from an actual Republican

For the life of me, I will never understand why leftists think, "Oh, look, a famous person said this, so that means you have to believe it!" is meaningful to anyone who isn't stupid enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Of all the things in the world about which you are abysmally ignorant and lacking any authority to speak - and God knows, that would be everything - religion is top of the list.

Goldwater isn't a "famous person". He was an hones to God conservative.
"Looks like Trump will win again."

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I was talking about Florida? How about that executive action you claimed he took to take out the personal exemption from the ACA. More winning, Fawn?

It doesn't matter what "executive actions" Trump took. They will be wiped away on Day 1 of the Biden Administration, the same way that Trump did them - by Executive Order. The Affordable Care Act will be reinstated, and reinforced, and the will of the people will prevail.

For 40 years, the Republican Party has reordered the tax code and the employment laws to give all priority to the shareholders. That's about to change as well. Reagan's cut and spend trickle down theories have destroyed the economic health, the physical health of the people of the United States. People have ceased to matter to Republicans. No health care, no money during the pandemnic. A failed response that has transferred trillions of dollars to the wealthiest Americans while working people line in at food banks.

The American people elect a government to deal with shit like this pandemic. Let them know honestly, what they have to do, and they will do it. But Trump politicized the pandemic, making measures to mitigate the spread a statement of disagreement with him. If he had set about to kill Americans, he couldn't have done a better job of it. A half million Americans will be dead before Trump leaves office, and he now spends all of his time claiming that he wasn't voted out by the people he's leaving out there to die on his watch.

I live in Arizona; you live in Nobody-Gives-A-Fuck, Canada. I'm well aware of who Goldwater was. Are you well aware that there's nothing you can say about Goldwater that obligates me to agree with him and accept his opinion as fact? I get that this is incomprehensible to an obedient drone like yourself, but conservatives do this thing where we think for ourselves and even disagree with those in leadership, both past and present.

Rest of the "You don't understand your country as well as my ignorant foreign ass does" post = ignored as usual.

Pathetic..

I can't decide if you think schools 50 years from now will simply not talk about history at all, or if you think you leftists are going to rewrite history in that time to tell people how the entire country enthusiastically elected The Usurper with 95% of the vote, the way other tinpot dictatorships do.

You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.

God is a she. She hates Republicans. As was evidenced by Trump being voted out by such a large margin.

God wanted him to lose.

By that same "logic", God also hates Democrats, and that's why they took such a shellacking in Congress.

Or there's the sane adult take on things, which is that you're the dumbest waste of organic matter that's ever existed.

You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.

God is a she. She hates Republicans. As was evidenced by Trump being voted out by such a large margin.

God wanted him to lose.

By that same "logic", God also hates Democrats, and that's why they took such a shellacking in Congress.

Or there's the sane adult take on things, which is that you're the dumbest waste of organic matter that's ever existed.
God hates Trump more.
She hates his guts. Yours too.

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.
Despite all your garbage fear mongering propaganda, the only spike in violence since Trump has been right wingers against Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupes....
You're obviously suffering brain damage

iu
sorry FBI statistics don't agree with your babbling propagandists on your one channel dingbat LOL.... In the entire world SMH
People can seee with their own eyes who the thugs are.
If they're baffled by b******* like you, yes. no respected journalists or law enforcement agrees with your insane Outlook, brain washed functional etc etc.
Do you ever post anything that's actually true?
According to every respected media in the world and law enforcement, absolutely all the time, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and hangers on.....
You obviously don't know what the term "respected" means.
In the entire modern world only Rupert Murdoch agrees with you period innocent until proven guilty? You can't even get anyone indicted with this bologna...
What the fuck are you babbling about?
Not a single one of your phony GOP propaganda scandals or conspiracy theories has gone anywhere in the real world period- whatever you do don't change the channel from your opinion Rupert Murdoch garbage. You brainwashed functional morons need more than a diagram…... Rupert Murdoch is the worst thing to happen to American politics....

We were easy pickings by that Aussie creep, by way of London who's corrupted the best of newspapers across the pond already! It was only a matter of time he got a foothold on the conservative media here! They're such suckers to populism since we're a "grievance society!" Just wave some signs and light a few torches and we're off! Little skirmishes in Portland and Seattle are blown up on FNC as if the whole country's on fire! They're such idiots on "the right," they buy it to justify their gun-toting! I have no words for this lunacy to continue after Trump was summarily dismissed with 80+ M votes and a margin that's growing! How anyone can rationalize some kind of fraud is not even laughable, it's sad, pathetic, & treacherous; esp. after they keep making out Hillary never gave Trump his due after '16! The concession wasn't enough! She needed to bow, lower herself completely, grovel at his feet lying prostrate for their satisfaction! I'm so glad I'm old and won't have to deal with this $#!t and these a-holes much longer! I long for senility so I don't have to even know I have this many sick fk. individuals living all around me under the guise of normalcy! :eusa_shhh:
Fiero....you could be my new best friend

And if that doesn't get him up on a ledge, questioning his entire existence, nothing will.

Forum List

Back