Looks like Trump will win again.

This thread did not wear well!:hyper::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Why we worship money & power over all else, boggles the mind.
Yep. And, for whatever reason, we refuse to control ourselves and think, like an obese person at a buffet.

& Donny knows how to tap into that, for himself AND for the dupes that he has conned over the years.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ DJT, ' the art of the deal '
As opposed to Biden who just flat out lies? He even refuses to answer important questions like whether he's going to pack the courts, and you voted for this bucket of slime?

That's rich! Sociopathic liars like Trump calling someone a liar! Just proves how fk'n sick you people are! You have no problem bringing the country to it's knees over a "hummer," but have no such problem with a leader lying to your face every single day, consorting with other anarchists/dictators, & totally ignoring his job while the country slowly sickens! Trump calling someone fat and ugly is also a joke; LOOK AT YOURSELF and laugh! One of these days you'll grow a brain & a soul; doubtful, but we can all hope and pray! :poke::itsok: :321:
They forgive him his sociopathy because they are completely emotionally invested in him. Completely.

The world has seen this before. Nations get past it, but not without damage. It'll take time.
Trump doesn't lie about anything I care about. Biden, on the other hand, intends to flush this country down the toilet. He has told the truth about that. However, he lied about rasiing taxes, lied about gun control, lied about fracking, lied about every important issue. Biden is a criminal and a douchebag.

Yeah, we've seen douchebags steel and election before. That's how Hitler came to power.
On that note my low flow toilet flushes just fine, unlike Trump’s!

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.
Is that the book your moron held up backwards in front of a church???

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?
Take your holy bible .................................
Now a word from an actual Republican
r/PoliticalHumor - Now a word from an actual Republican

For the life of me, I will never understand why leftists think, "Oh, look, a famous person said this, so that means you have to believe it!" is meaningful to anyone who isn't stupid enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Of all the things in the world about which you are abysmally ignorant and lacking any authority to speak - and God knows, that would be everything - religion is top of the list.

Goldwater isn't a "famous person". He was an hones to God conservative.
"Looks like Trump will win again."

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I was talking about Florida? How about that executive action you claimed he took to take out the personal exemption from the ACA. More winning, Fawn?

It doesn't matter what "executive actions" Trump took. They will be wiped away on Day 1 of the Biden Administration, the same way that Trump did them - by Executive Order. The Affordable Care Act will be reinstated, and reinforced, and the will of the people will prevail.

For 40 years, the Republican Party has reordered the tax code and the employment laws to give all priority to the shareholders. That's about to change as well. Reagan's cut and spend trickle down theories have destroyed the economic health, the physical health of the people of the United States. People have ceased to matter to Republicans. No health care, no money during the pandemnic. A failed response that has transferred trillions of dollars to the wealthiest Americans while working people line in at food banks.

The American people elect a government to deal with shit like this pandemic. Let them know honestly, what they have to do, and they will do it. But Trump politicized the pandemic, making measures to mitigate the spread a statement of disagreement with him. If he had set about to kill Americans, he couldn't have done a better job of it. A half million Americans will be dead before Trump leaves office, and he now spends all of his time claiming that he wasn't voted out by the people he's leaving out there to die on his watch.

for the record-----I do not own any "shares" -----for the record----the DEATH RATE in the USA will rise like
a tzunami within one year of the BIDEN/KAMALA
era. Of course people will die even while Trump is in
office. -------when were people NOT DYING?
Trump has totally screwed up the reaction to the virus. 90% of this could have been easily avoided. His followers don't believe in science at all LOL a a r r t g
Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?

For the life of me, I will never understand why leftists think, "Oh, look, a famous person said this, so that means you have to believe it!" is meaningful to anyone who isn't stupid enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Of all the things in the world about which you are abysmally ignorant and lacking any authority to speak - and God knows, that would be everything - religion is top of the list.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I was talking about Florida? How about that executive action you claimed he took to take out the personal exemption from the ACA. More winning, Fawn?

It doesn't matter what "executive actions" Trump took. They will be wiped away on Day 1 of the Biden Administration, the same way that Trump did them - by Executive Order. The Affordable Care Act will be reinstated, and reinforced, and the will of the people will prevail.

For 40 years, the Republican Party has reordered the tax code and the employment laws to give all priority to the shareholders. That's about to change as well. Reagan's cut and spend trickle down theories have destroyed the economic health, the physical health of the people of the United States. People have ceased to matter to Republicans. No health care, no money during the pandemnic. A failed response that has transferred trillions of dollars to the wealthiest Americans while working people line in at food banks.

The American people elect a government to deal with shit like this pandemic. Let them know honestly, what they have to do, and they will do it. But Trump politicized the pandemic, making measures to mitigate the spread a statement of disagreement with him. If he had set about to kill Americans, he couldn't have done a better job of it. A half million Americans will be dead before Trump leaves office, and he now spends all of his time claiming that he wasn't voted out by the people he's leaving out there to die on his watch.

for the record-----I do not own any "shares" -----for the record----the DEATH RATE in the USA will rise like
And why would that happen in the Biden usa? The crap you people believe is incredible change the channel . Only Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and Rush know what the hell you're talking about period in the entire world including law enforcement.

there will be intensive social disorder-----which actually means that the current trend will not be abated
The only spike in violence in actual FBI statistics since Trump is right-wingers going after Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese the morons. If you're talking about black lives matter etc Trump could have stopped that in a minute by saying all police should have body cams and tasers and de-escalation training period but he had to make the hate work for him. All your fears are totally groundless. The GOP is the racist swamp who's only attraction is total garbage propaganda for ignoramuses.....

you are a very deluded person with no experience in the matter of THE HOOD and just from whence cometh the violence. RIGHT WINGERS ??? watta joke
Who beats up and vandalizes Jews blacks gays Muslims and Chinese lol? It's in FBI statistics. No matter how many times you propaganda machine shows the same things over and over it doesn't change the facts. the violence more than doubles in areas where Trump has his rallies.
Not right wingers, assholee.
Yes right-wingers and the numbers of incidents goes up by 229% after Trump has a rally in an area. Man you people are dumb. And you are interested GOP base voters. Just think how dumb the ones who aren't really interested are. Actually the more you watch the GOP propaganda machine the stupider you are. Fact.
FBI satistics are meaningless. They didn't count a single incident of violance in Portland or Seattle as leftwing terrorism. Their numbers are obvious horseshit.

So you want any incident involving protest to be labelled as "leftwing terrorism". And you think that a thug like Kyle Rittenhaus is a "hero". Gotcha.

In other words, you want an authoritarian right wing government in power. One which quashes all dissent and allows "citizens" with semi-automatic weapons to shoot leftists who they think threaten their way of life - regardless of whether or not these fears are realistic.

Just because you believe in conspiracy theories and right wing lies, doesn't give you the right to kill people in service to those lies and bullshit.
terrorism
Is limited to destructive acts which you refuse to accept have been 99% perpetrated by mindless Liberals.

Terrorism is defined as act committed with the purpose of striking terror into the lives of citizens - like shooting up a church full of people you don't like. "Civil disobedience" is not and has never been "terrorism", and it is one of the pillars of democracy.

A couple of years ago, you were objecting to professional athletes "taking a knee". You wanted them fired for their disrespect to the system which made them rich. So how does one present their grievances to the heirarchy in a way which meets your requirements?

How come the ONLY people who are righteously aggrieved in your eyes, are white males and the evangelical right? White males fearful of losing their "rights" are allowed to shoot and kill people with impunity - be it the police, or just random people out looking for trouble, but the rest of the people who object to this behaviour are the "terrorists".

Under successive Republican regimes, the right has pushed a "zero tolerance" policy against possession of drugs by young black and brown men, while turning a blind eye to crimes committed by young white males, especially those from middle class families.

When Ryan Lockte was arrested for intoxication and publically urinating on the side of a building in Rio during the Olympics, Americans dismissed it as "boys will be boys", despite the fact that Lockte is a 34 year old veteran of several US Olympic teams and his behaviour was disgraceful, as well as illegal. But when Simone Biles, stood at attention during the national anthem, instead of placing her hand on her heart, it was a national disgrace, and she should have been banned from the team.

The world is watching the new Apartheid state. The USA has a choice between ending segregation and facism, and living up to their motto of "Liberty and justice for ALL" 270 years after the Founders envisioned such a nation.

I don't remember any message by 'Independent' which claimed that the only people who have
reason to be aggrieved are "white males" and
evangelicals. I don't remember any time that
the only people prosecuted for drug possession were
blacks (or the idiot phrase 'people of color')

you got some information which supports your moronic assertions, Dragonjerk?

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Trump has totally screwed up the reaction to the virus. 90% of this could have been easily avoided. His followers don't believe in science at all LOL a a r r t g

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

And why would that happen in the Biden usa? The crap you people believe is incredible change the channel . Only Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and Rush know what the hell you're talking about period in the entire world including law enforcement.

there will be intensive social disorder-----which actually means that the current trend will not be abated
The only spike in violence in actual FBI statistics since Trump is right-wingers going after Jews blacks gays Muslims and now Chinese the morons. If you're talking about black lives matter etc Trump could have stopped that in a minute by saying all police should have body cams and tasers and de-escalation training period but he had to make the hate work for him. All your fears are totally groundless. The GOP is the racist swamp who's only attraction is total garbage propaganda for ignoramuses.....

you are a very deluded person with no experience in the matter of THE HOOD and just from whence cometh the violence. RIGHT WINGERS ??? watta joke
Who beats up and vandalizes Jews blacks gays Muslims and Chinese lol? It's in FBI statistics. No matter how many times you propaganda machine shows the same things over and over it doesn't change the facts. the violence more than doubles in areas where Trump has his rallies.
Yes right-wingers and the numbers of incidents goes up by 229% after Trump has a rally in an area. Man you people are dumb. And you are interested GOP base voters. Just think how dumb the ones who aren't really interested are. Actually the more you watch the GOP propaganda machine the stupider you are. Fact.
FBI satistics are meaningless. They didn't count a single incident of violance in Portland or Seattle as leftwing terrorism. Their numbers are obvious horseshit.

So you want any incident involving protest to be labelled as "leftwing terrorism". And you think that a thug like Kyle Rittenhaus is a "hero". Gotcha.

In other words, you want an authoritarian right wing government in power. One which quashes all dissent and allows "citizens" with semi-automatic weapons to shoot leftists who they think threaten their way of life - regardless of whether or not these fears are realistic.

Just because you believe in conspiracy theories and right wing lies, doesn't give you the right to kill people in service to those lies and bullshit.
terrorism
Is limited to destructive acts which you refuse to accept have been 99% perpetrated by mindless Liberals.

Terrorism is defined as act committed with the purpose of striking terror into the lives of citizens - like shooting up a church full of people you don't like. "Civil disobedience" is not and has never been "terrorism", and it is one of the pillars of democracy.

A couple of years ago, you were objecting to professional athletes "taking a knee". You wanted them fired for their disrespect to the system which made them rich. So how does one present their grievances to the heirarchy in a way which meets your requirements?

How come the ONLY people who are righteously aggrieved in your eyes, are white males and the evangelical right? White males fearful of losing their "rights" are allowed to shoot and kill people with impunity - be it the police, or just random people out looking for trouble, but the rest of the people who object to this behaviour are the "terrorists".

Under successive Republican regimes, the right has pushed a "zero tolerance" policy against possession of drugs by young black and brown men, while turning a blind eye to crimes committed by young white males, especially those from middle class families.

When Ryan Lockte was arrested for intoxication and publically urinating on the side of a building in Rio during the Olympics, Americans dismissed it as "boys will be boys", despite the fact that Lockte is a 34 year old veteran of several US Olympic teams and his behaviour was disgraceful, as well as illegal. But when Simone Biles, stood at attention during the national anthem, instead of placing her hand on her heart, it was a national disgrace, and she should have been banned from the team.

The world is watching the new Apartheid state. The USA has a choice between ending segregation and facism, and living up to their motto of "Liberty and justice for ALL" 270 years after the Founders envisioned such a nation.

I don't remember any message by 'Independent' which claimed that the only people who have

Thank you...
DL, who is Canadian, is emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.

Yep. And, for whatever reason, we refuse to control ourselves and think, like an obese person at a buffet.

& Donny knows how to tap into that, for himself AND for the dupes that he has conned over the years.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ DJT, ' the art of the deal '
As opposed to Biden who just flat out lies? He even refuses to answer important questions like whether he's going to pack the courts, and you voted for this bucket of slime?

That's rich! Sociopathic liars like Trump calling someone a liar! Just proves how fk'n sick you people are! You have no problem bringing the country to it's knees over a "hummer," but have no such problem with a leader lying to your face every single day, consorting with other anarchists/dictators, & totally ignoring his job while the country slowly sickens! Trump calling someone fat and ugly is also a joke; LOOK AT YOURSELF and laugh! One of these days you'll grow a brain & a soul; doubtful, but we can all hope and pray! :poke::itsok: :321:
Trump doesn't lie 1/10,000th as much as Biden or any other Dim, for that matter. Disagreeing with a left-winger is not a lie, turd.

Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. The fact that you continue to believe him shows what a complete dupe you are. Most marks continue to believe the conman even after they've lost everything to him. You are that mark.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

terrorism

Sure you do, you just don't want to admit them because you post them too. The white supremacism is strong in your posts. You think Republicans should rule because they're white. You express your support for authoritarianism on a daily basis.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

terrorism

Sure you do, you just don't want to admit them because you post them too. The white supremacism is strong in your posts. You think Republicans should rule because they're white. You express your support for authoritarianism on a daily basis.

"you thing Republicans should rule because they're
white. You express your support for authoritarianism
on a daily basis" <<<< moronic comment to ME---
from Dragon Jerk. For the record----I am past 70 ---
I have been a REGISTERED democrat since the day I turned 21. Dragon Jerk, dear------you are among the most STUPID jerks I have ever encountered. ---be advised that I have worked with ALL SORTS of people including brain damaged from birth, criminally insane-----and persons dragged into the hospital
by cops in chain. -------

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

terrorism

"you thing Republicans should rule because they're
white. You express your support for authoritarianism
on a daily basis" <<<< moronic comment to ME---
from Dragon Jerk. For the record----I am past 70 ---
I have been a REGISTERED democrat since the day I turned 21. Dragon Jerk, dear------you are among the most STUPID jerks I have ever encountered. ---be advised that I have worked with ALL SORTS of people including brain damaged from birth, criminally insane-----and persons dragged into the hospital
by cops in chain. -------
So stop parotting garbage propaganda and act like a Democrat dammit LOL. Democrats have been obstructed since LBJ except for Obamacare which they barely by the skin of their teeth got passed despite the fact it is the GOP plan they always brought up to stop better ideas....

They forgive him his sociopathy because they are completely emotionally invested in him. Completely.

The world has seen this before. Nations get past it, but not without damage. It'll take time.
Trump doesn't lie about anything I care about. Biden, on the other hand, intends to flush this country down the toilet. He has told the truth about that. However, he lied about rasiing taxes, lied about gun control, lied about fracking, lied about every important issue. Biden is a criminal and a douchebag.

Yeah, we've seen douchebags steel and election before. That's how Hitler came to power.
You must not care about anything then.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Since the protests were all leftwing, and numerous people were killed, and property was burned to the ground, then it's leftwing terrorism. Pretty simple.

The 2nd Amendment allows us to shoot thugs who are trying to kill us, you fucking moron.

It amazes me how many lies you can pack into a single post.
Try and remain calm, brainwashed functional moron. All this leftist violence is way overblown in your propaganda machine repeated endlessly. The only actual spike in violence is right-wingers against Jews blacks gays Muslims and now chinese. Many of the fires were false flag operations by militia groups and white supremacists and proud boys and just regular old crazy Trump supporters.... Never reported on Fox news of course. Everywhere else around the world yes....

Amazing you know all these lies and he hasn't even got it into office yet, brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel and watch some real news sometime you're missing about 90% of it and getting a bunch of pure bologna repeated endlessly instead. Rupert Murdock Incorporated he should be thrown out of the country the scumbag.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

They are not left-wing protesters, they are violent criminals. The protesters are during the day most of the time.Trump could have ended all that black lives matter stuff just by saying cops should all have tasers and body cams and de-escalation training. It worked for him the scumbag racist LOL

Trump doesn't lie 1/10,000th as much as Biden or any other Dim, for that matter. Disagreeing with a left-winger is not a lie, turd.

Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. The fact that you continue to believe him shows what a complete dupe you are. Most marks continue to believe the conman even after they've lost everything to him. You are that mark.
Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!

Like I said, "as long as you know!" As long as you know! As long as you know! :poke:

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

terrorism

You don't get to define "terrorism" to suit your political purposes. Furthermore, the "terrorism" was inflicted not by liberals, but rather by anarchists, professional gangs of looters, and right wing thugs calling themselves "militias", but who have no legal standing as forces of the state, whatsoever.

You might also want to rethink your term "mindless Liberals" since the liberals of this world are doing a WHOLE lot better than the right wing authoritarians - especially as their failures to address the corona virus reveal.

FingerBoi stupid. FingerBoi stupid. FingerBoi stupid. FingerBoi stupid. FingerBoi stupid. FingerBoi stupid.

Arrogant ignorance, the hallmark of Trumpism.

They'll forgive him anything, because he's the living symbol of their anger, frustration, bigotry and paranoia.

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

terrorism

You don't get to define "terrorism" to suit your political purposes. Furthermore, the "terrorism" was inflicted not by liberals, but rather by anarchists, professional gangs of looters, and right wing thugs calling themselves "militias", but who have no legal standing as forces of the state, whatsoever.

You might also want to rethink your term "mindless Liberals" since the liberals of this world are doing a WHOLE lot better than the right wing authoritarians - especially as their failures to address the corona virus reveal.

dragonjerk-----you have just defined "terrorism" and
"terrorists" for the sole purpose of shoehorning groups into YOUR POLITICAL PURPOSE-----sadly best described as "left - good" "right - bad" <<<<<<<<<<< really really really STUPID

Forum List

Back