Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.

The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

Wray has proven to be as useless as tits on a bull.....If I were Trump I would ask for his resignation tomorrow and put Giuliani in there....clean the agency from the top down....

Wray has proven to be as useless as tits on a bull.....If I were Trump I would ask for his resignation tomorrow and put Giuliani in there....clean the agency from the top down....
I imagine most of the FBI soldiers are good hardworking agents, it's that elite level that needs to be purged, IMO.

Did you know LE lies to get someone to lie? A lie is a lie.

That's a strange interpretation of what they say.

No where does it say "get him to lie".

Entrapment? For what? They already had his statement.

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.
The man is a Patriot and he has been wiped out financially by the scum sucking Leftist Democrats. I Totally agree that he and the other victims of Mueller's inquisition are due massive compensation. Consolidate the 17 intelligence agencies down to 3 or 4 which should allow a big reduction in budget. Create a compensation fund from the money saved.

I have an old rusty wheelbarrow I can sell you to haul around that BS.

That's a strange interpretation of what they say.

No where does it say "get him to lie".
On the news, there was a hand written note that they showed and, “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”
That was word for word what was on the hand written note.

He is and he was. He is trapping these deep state losers as ppl get mad at Trump for certain things these dildo left have no idea how good he is at baiting these losers right into his trap.

Just pray he actually puts one of them at least into prison for treason.

You should hear the innocent on Stone..

I have an old rusty wheelbarrow I can sell you to haul around that BS.
Stay tuned, dude. This just broke a few hours ago with the records being released. You'll be buried with that old rusty wheelbarrow.

What does Wray have to do with this?

Thanks for the post, Meister.

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.
The man is a Patriot and he has been wiped out financially by the scum sucking Leftist Democrats. I Totally agree that he and the other victims of Mueller's inquisition are due massive compensation. Consolidate the 17 intelligence agencies down to 3 or 4 which should allow a big reduction in budget. Create a compensation fund from the money saved.

He did this to himself. When you lie down with dogs..you get fleas..pretty simple.
Come clean. Take your lumps. Move on.

He did this to himself. When you lie down with dogs..you get fleas..pretty simple.
Come clean. Take your lumps. Move on.
???????????????????????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUAREVERYVERYVERYDUMB>>>>>>>>>>>

Forum List

Back