A woman is waiting for trump's DNA

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out. POS.....
Cohen went to jail lying for Fat Donnie. Trump never knew about the payment. Should the video be put up again?

Just like his tax returns....trump is fighting to keep the truth from coming out. POS.....
She kept a dress with his stains on it for twenty something years? Yeah, right.
I've heard that somewhere before....
Well, DNA wouldn't lie, though, would it? Maybe she was so grossed out she never wanted to look at that dress again. But save it? That's one messy closet.

If it's a court case, doesn't he HAVE to provide it? Or at least send it to a lab where it can be tested and compared to her evidence. If he doesn't want to hand over his royal DNA to a lawyer.

Well looky here... Another claim by someone who has no date of occurrence, no corroborating witnesses and cant remember details... Where have I seen this before??? HMmmmmmm

Well, DNA wouldn't lie, though, would it? Maybe she was so grossed out she never wanted to look at that dress again. But save it? That's one messy closet.
yes it can you ________ s

We know you aren't that smart.

1588207913254.png

If it's a court case, doesn't he HAVE to provide it? Or at least send it to a lab where it can be tested and compared to her evidence. If he doesn't want to hand over his royal DNA to a lawyer.
No he doesnt. The 4th and 5th amendments apply and reasonable suspicion must apply. Is there any corroborating evidence? If no, then there is no way they can obtain probable cause/reasonable suspicion to demand a warrant.

Plus it was the Clinton years. With Bill's episode fresh, Donnie would have put her naked out the window after raping her before leaving her with the stained dress.

yes it can you ________ s

We know you aren't that smart.

View attachment 329842
Tell me something, genius. How can someone mimic Trump's DNA if they don't know what his DNA profile is?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
You are a Tyrant, aren't you. You think people should have to do whatever someone asks them to do. People have rights. You may want to read up on it. It's a document called the Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back