Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.
Wray has proven to be as useless as tits on a bull.....If I were Trump I would ask for his resignation tomorrow and put Giuliani in there....clean the agency from the top down....

What does Wray have to do with this?
He runs the agency that has not been forthcoming....The FBI's reputation is reeling from this and Wray hasn't done one thing to weed out the facts of what took place during the presidential transition....in fact his public statements show he is not interested in what happened...

The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

Wray has proven to be as useless as tits on a bull.....If I were Trump I would ask for his resignation tomorrow and put Giuliani in there....clean the agency from the top down....

He runs the agency that has not been forthcoming....The FBI's reputation is reeling from this and Wray hasn't done one thing to weed out the facts of what took place during the presidential transition....in fact his public statements show he is not interested in what happened...
Wray has ALWAYS seemed to be a weasel, IMO. Just a Do-Nothing and unproductive POS.

"In his guilty plea, Flynn admitted lying to FBI agents about his dealings with the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition and making false statements about Trump transition officials’ lobbying on a United Nations resolution condemning Israel. Flynn also acknowledged that he signed Foreign Agent Registration Act filings that contained false statements about his work on a lobbying and advocacy project related to Turkey."

Flynn admitted he lied. He is a liar.

That is not his job, as it is being investigated by the DOJ.

Not his job?...are you kidding?.....so who at the FBI is calling the shots?...just who is it at the FBI then that has not been cooperating with the DOJ?...if you know you should call Wray and tell him....The DOJ investigation would not be necessary if Wray was not a part of the cover up......nice try squid....

"In his guilty plea, Flynn admitted lying to FBI agents about his dealings with the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition and making false statements about Trump transition officials’ lobbying on a United Nations resolution condemning Israel. Flynn also acknowledged that he signed Foreign Agent Registration Act filings that contained false statements about his work on a lobbying and advocacy project related to Turkey."

It was obtained UNDER DURESS... Its garbage.. They were thretening Flynns son. Coercion! These are crimes, Felonies!

Thanks for the post, Meister.

Oh yes! Thank you so much for posting this! Your fine writing style and excellent research is of benefit to all of us! Please post more!

Is Bluesballs the biggest kiss ass here or what?
That's a new way to refute what was posted, LL. :auiqs.jpg:
Looks like the FBI's chickens are coming home to roost

It was obtained UNDER DURESS... Its garbage.. They were thretening Flynns son. Coercion! These are crimes, Felonies!
Everything connected to Trump turns to shit. It's contagious, that lying.

This is no surprise at all. But outrageous. Glad they were able to find these notes-
Explosive new internal FBI documents unsealed Wednesday show that top bureau officials discussed their motivations for interviewing then-national security adviser Michael Flynn in the White House in January 2017 -- and openly questioned if their "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired."

The handwritten notes -- written by the FBI's former head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap after a meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Fox News is told -- further suggested that agents planned in the alternative to get Flynn "to admit to breaking the Logan Act."

The Logan Act is an obscure statute that has never been used in a criminal prosecution; enacted in 1799, it was intended to prevent individuals from falsely claiming to represent the United States abroad in an era before telephones.

"What is our goal?" one of the notes read. "Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?"

"If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ + have them decide," another note read. Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley called the document's implications "chilling."

The memo appears to weigh the pros and cons of pursuing those different paths, while indicating that the White House was monitoring the situation: "If we’re seen as playing games, WH will be furious."

READ THE UNSEALED FBI EMAILS, HANDWRITTEN DOCUMENTS

The bombshell materials strongly suggested the agents weren't truly concerned about Flynn's intercepted contacts with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, except as a pretext. Former President Obama personally had warned the Trump administration against hiring Flynn, and made clear he was "not a fan," according to multiple officials. Obama fired Flynn as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2014.

Thanks for the post, Meister.

Oh yes! Thank you so much for posting this! Your fine writing style and excellent research is of benefit to all of us! Please post more!

Is Bluesballs the biggest kiss ass here or what?
That's a new way to refute what was posted, LL. :auiqs.jpg:
Looks like the FBI's chickens are coming home to roost

You know by now that I’m not going to spend any time taking your weird conspiracy theories apart. It never results in you retracting or apologizing. You just move on to another one. It’s dopey whacamole.

You actually disgust me with the way you root for an obviously corrupt AG to bring charges against career LEO’s because they nabbed lying POS’s like Flynn, Manafort and Stone.

Odd. You guys never whine about Cohen any more. Weird.

Not his job?...are you kidding?.....so who at the FBI is calling the shots?...just who is it at the FBI then that has not been cooperating with the DOJ?...if you know you should call Wray and tell him....The DOJ investigation would not be necessary if Wray was not a part of the cover up......nice try squid....

I think you will find that the investigation began BEFORE he became FBI Director.

I think you will find that the investigation began BEFORE he became FBI Director.
Not the Durham investigation....if we had a justice first FBI chief and not a swamper we wouldn't need Durham.....

Forum List

Back