Looks Like The Cops Stayed Back

These young-uns, hormone- and information-compromised reactionary automatons, duped by BLM-Antifa Marxists. The naked chick is doing a Verb imitation:

'....Es Spukt. Difficult to translate, as we have been saying. The latter does not say that there is some (revenant [italics]), specter, or ghost; it does not say there is some apparition, (der Spukt [it.]) nor even that it appears, but that 'it ghosts,' 'it apparitions.' (Derrida, Specters of Marx).'

What am I to take from this post? That you are once again putting down a peaceful protester? That like so many others it's not about peaceful protests?
Most of the people you idiots call peaceful are anything but.

There comes a time to no longer be peaceful.

You got that right.
And you're going to absolutely hate it when we go that route.
Do you really believe a bunch of little shitheads such as yourself are going to win against the gov and millions of gun owners?

Yes. Those protesting are already winning. We have police officers being arrested and fired. We have laws being changed. We have enacted the widespread use of body camera's. We have places replacing police officers in part with mental health professionals. We are slowly getting there.
Body cameras have been used for a few years now. Let's keep appeasing criminals.

Still needs expanded and laws need passed that address when they get turned off.

What am I to take from this post? That you are once again putting down a peaceful protester? That like so many others it's not about peaceful protests?
You’re confused, you think protesters are congress

Than why are some of you calling for a ban on body cameras
Every suspect that has been on Live PD all the sudden has an issue with being filmed as it holds them accountable for their actions also. The cameras gave department's the legal right to film idiots at their worst moments live for our entertainment as we enjoy a cocktail in the comfort of our own home.
PhuckNobb sits here and condones violence and rioting over many threads, as pathetic as JoeB.
After all the burning and looting I give even less of a rat's ass about the "black" cause.

#25: My sentiments exactly. Boycott BLM-Antifa Marxists for (at least [italics]) their Covid-inconsiderate behavior that terrorized Americans already under the sway of a surreal pandemic.

That's true and if you fools do succeed in defunding and/or disbanding the police, that time might visit you much sooner than you believe.

A couple of tokes on the pipe and fifteen minutes of fame and anything looks good. It sure ain't your grandfather's feds that used tanks and poison gas at Waco during Hillary's husband's administration.

That's true and if you fools do succeed in defunding and/or disbanding the police, that time might visit you much sooner than you believe.

Refunding has already started. No one is going to disband the police though.

You damn well better hope so.
If they dont who are your antifa buddies going to call when they're getting their ass beat?

If they dont who are your antifa buddies going to call when they're getting their ass beat?

I've never understood the hatred towards anti-Fascists. I guess I should.

She was totally naked, didn't have any weapons or anything that could be used as a weapon on her, as well as wasn't moving in an aggressive manner towards the police. So, why did they see the need to fire pepper balls at her feet?

Nice branding. No one is fooled though. SO, not sure why you pretending.

She was totally naked, didn't have any weapons or anything that could be used as a weapon on her, as well as wasn't moving in an aggressive manner towards the police. So, why did they see the need to fire pepper balls at her feet?

At a guess, because they were to clear the streets and she was interfering in that, thus helping the rioters break the law.

Who are you calling antifascist?

Who are you calling antifascist?

That's what antifa means.

You start violence, don't whine about violence.

Said the protesters.....

No, I've seen quite a number of vids of moronic rioters starting shit and then whining like faggots that it does not go their way.

Such behavior, in my culture, is worthy of contempt.

I guess in yours, you celebrate it? What is the terminology you use to describe it? DO you use new words to celebrate their... whatever that is, or do you use old words like "brave" and just pretend it means something different now?

You start violence, don't whine about violence.

Said the protesters.....

No, I've seen quite a number of vids of moronic rioters starting shit and then whining like faggots that it does not go their way.

Such behavior, in my culture, is worthy of contempt.

I guess in yours, you celebrate it? What is the terminology you use to describe it? DO you use new words to celebrate their... whatever that is, or do you use old words like "brave" and just pretend it means something different now?

I use the words of Thomas Jefferson.

Forum List

Back