They stopped a brother.............

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Maxine Waters now appears to pull over anytime she sees another black person pulled over by the police in order to intervene on their behalf.

It's not clear as to whether those half white qualify as of yet, especially if they don't look like a brother.

Everyone else is on their own, especially whitey that is killed far more often than blacks by the police.

Who does this racist think she is? The cops should have arrested her for interfering.

The black Democrat told the person videoing that “they stopped a brother so I stopped to see what they [the LAPD] were doing”.

Maxine Waters now appears to pull over anytime she sees another black person pulled over by the police in order to intervene on their behalf.

It's not clear as to whether those half white qualify as of yet, especially if they don't look like a brother.

Everyone else is on their own, especially whitey that is killed far more often than blacks by the police.

I thought we were all brothers and sisters. But maybe for some of these congress people like Watters, traffic duty is a better allocation of their time.

I thought we were all brothers and sisters. But maybe for some of these congress people like Watters, traffic duty is a better allocation of their time.
No, there are brothers and sisters and then there are white devils and Jewish vermin

Screen-Shot-2018-01-30-at-12.08.33-PM-620x467.png

The Honorable Maxine Waters was just a little early.

She needs to wait until the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is inaugurated as the (nominal) President in January.

Probably his woke Attorney General will rule that young gentlemen of Representative Waters's background may no longer be stopped except by police officers of the same background.

Forum List

Back