Looks Like The Cops Stayed Back

What am I to take from this post? That you are once again putting down a peaceful protester? That like so many others it's not about peaceful protests?
Most of the people you idiots call peaceful are anything but.

There comes a time to no longer be peaceful.

You start violence, don't whine about violence.

Said the protesters.....

No, I've seen quite a number of vids of moronic rioters starting shit and then whining like faggots that it does not go their way.

Such behavior, in my culture, is worthy of contempt.

I guess in yours, you celebrate it? What is the terminology you use to describe it? DO you use new words to celebrate their... whatever that is, or do you use old words like "brave" and just pretend it means something different now?

I use the words of Thomas Jefferson.

And just pretend that they mean, "start shit, get your ass kicked, and then cry like a little girl"?

Interesting choice. I guess it is the best you can do.

What am I to take from this post? That you are once again putting down a peaceful protester? That like so many others it's not about peaceful protests?

If that times come, being a skinny, naked girl, is a very bad way to come to the fight.

It's ballistically ineffective.

If that times come, being a skinny, naked girl, is a very bad way to come to the fight.

She did a pretty amazing job. I'm still trying to figure out what people are complaining about.

She did a pretty amazing job. I'm still trying to figure out what people are complaining about.

Given that no one is really sure what the goal of the protests might be, it's hard to rate how effective she was. Was some sort of justice achieved?

On the other hand, getting someone to take a picture of a naked girl isn't particularly amazing. It's been happening literally since five minutes after the camera was invented.

596034.jpeg

Given that no one is really sure what the goal of the protests might be, it's hard to rate how effective she was. Was some sort of justice achieved?

The stormtroopers packed up and went home. She wins.

On the other hand, getting someone to take a picture of a naked girl isn't particularly amazing. It's been happening literally since five minutes after the camera was invented.

I'm not sure who is even discussing that.

Any vets disturbed by a peaceful, non-threatening Navy Vet getting repeatedly being clubbed by Trump’s Gestapo? Or is it OK because it’s Trump’s Gestapo, so they get beat the shit out of anyone they want.

That's true and if you fools do succeed in defunding and/or disbanding the police, that time might visit you much sooner than you believe.

Refunding has already started. No one is going to disband the police though.

Time will tell. Hope you don't need help if they are disbanded, though. ;-)

That's true and if you fools do succeed in defunding and/or disbanding the police, that time might visit you much sooner than you believe.

Refunding has already started. No one is going to disband the police though.

You damn well better hope so.
If they dont who are your antifa buddies going to call when they're getting their ass beat?

I've never understood the hatred towards anti-Fascists. I guess I should.

They're terrorists...they are same sort of people as the "Fascists" that they "hate".

SHE may be peaceful. The "protests" are not.
And will only get worse “because” of trump sending troops in.
Can’t you people see that?

I see it just fine. Send in more, and pound the fuck out of these people.

They are not protestors, but anarchists having a good time. They need to find that it's not fun anymore.

Seattle and Portland have Sheriffs Departments besides Police Departments. Sheriffs are very powerful as they are independent. Most are elected at the county level. Could they use their power to intercede on issues inside these two cities? And if so, would they? The Sheriffs may be Progs themselves.

Everything about Portland is leftwing. The Sheriff would likely JOIN the protesters, before he would try to stop them.

Yes. Those protesting are already winning. We have police officers being arrested and fired. We have laws being changed. We have enacted the widespread use of body camera's. We have places replacing police officers in part with mental health professionals. We are slowly getting there.

As these “protestors” Win, America loses. We lose our sense of decency, our values, and our most basic societal norms.

I don’t see that as a Win, in any way.

Yes. Those protesting are already winning. We have police officers being arrested and fired. We have laws being changed. We have enacted the widespread use of body camera's. We have places replacing police officers in part with mental health professionals. We are slowly getting there.

As these “protestors” Win, America loses. We lose our sense of decency, our values, and our most basic societal norms.

I don’t see that as a Win, in any way.

Who ever considered breaking into a womans house and killing her dead as decency? Who believed that putting your knee into someone's neck until they died was decency? Who decided decency was jumping some guy and killing him as he walked home from the store?

That is why Pres.Trump needs to give back the power to the people. Let the public have the right to protect themselves.
They has been trying to privatized the police dept for years, and the ones who wants to control these private police are the Elites. And they want us to pay them for protection.
They want to privatizes everything.
There has been pushing out years ago propaganda to privatized the police dept.
The Elites don't want to dish out cash to pay for protection while they can own the police dept and have the people paying them for protection.

Forum List

Back