Looks Like The Cops Stayed Back

What am I to take from this post? That you are once again putting down a peaceful protester? That like so many others it's not about peaceful protests?

Seattle and Portland have Sheriffs Departments besides Police Departments. Sheriffs are very powerful as they are independent. Most are elected at the county level. Could they use their power to intercede on issues inside these two cities? And if so, would they? The Sheriffs may be Progs themselves.

What am I to take from this post? That you are once again putting down a peaceful protester? That like so many others it's not about peaceful protests?

STFU Phucknob.
They've been rioting there for 5 months now and need to be put down.

Factually innacurate.
Prove it.

The burden of proof is always upon the positive assertion. Prove there has been rioting for five months straight. Otherwise you are admitting you are completely full of sh!t.

Most of the people you idiots call peaceful are anything but.

There comes a time to no longer be peaceful.

You got that right.
And you're going to absolutely hate it when we go that route.
Do you really believe a bunch of little shitheads such as yourself are going to win against the gov and millions of gun owners?

You got that right.
Do you really believe a bunch of little shitheads such as yourself are going to win against the gov and millions of gun owners?

Yes. Those protesting are already winning. We have police officers being arrested and fired. We have laws being changed. We have enacted the widespread use of body camera's. We have places replacing police officers in part with mental health professionals. We are slowly getting there.

Remember you said that.

Yeah, OK. Those who have something to lose can't win over those with little to lose.

You got that right.

Yes. Those protesting are already winning. We have police officers being arrested and fired. We have laws being changed. We have enacted the widespread use of body camera's. We have places replacing police officers in part with mental health professionals. We are slowly getting there.

Than why are some of you calling for a ban on body cameras?
You aren't winning jackshit,all you're doing is making the rest of America hate your guts.
You cry about microaggressions now? Just wait,it's gonna get a lot worse for you in ways that cant be policed.
Dont say you weren't warned.

You got that right.

Than why are some of you calling for a ban on body cameras?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I've seen no one argue that other than a few police forces and I most certainly never have. I've argued for it for a long time. I argue for immediate dismissal for any officer that doesn't have his on when dealing with the public.

You aren't winning jackshit,all you're doing is making the rest of America hate your guts.
You cry about microaggressions now? Just wait,it's gonna get a lot worse for you in ways that cant be policed.
Dont say you weren't warned.

LOL.......

..what are they protesting for? there is not a problem of police brutality/etc

STFU Phucknob.
They've been rioting there for 5 months now and need to be put down.

Factually innacurate.
Prove it.

The burden of proof is always upon the positive assertion. Prove there has been rioting for five months straight. Otherwise you are admitting you are completely full of sh!t.
Actually you're right. It has only been two months.

You got that right.

Body cameras have been used for a few years now. Let's keep appeasing criminals.

Forum List

Back