Looks like Clinton filed a false affidavit in rape case: ruh roh

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Disclaimer: I have no problem with defense attorneys defending their "clients". To the best of their ability. That is the law and everyone should be innocent until proven guilty.

Clinton in this case played a "blame the victim" defense. And according to the research I've been doing today Hillary lied her ass off in that sworn affidavit to the court.

I just heard a very passionate interview with the lawyer and Kathy.

Great link:

"When it comes to the claims made in the affidavit, however, things are a little different.

In the past, Clinton has defended the assertions she made in the affidavit by saying that she was simply repeating what defense experts and investigators told her.

Yet, according to the victim and other media reports, there seems to little to no evidence to support those claims. Filing a false affidavit would be way outside the scope of a lawyers ethical obligation to vigorously defend their client."

AND this investigation and report from CNN...:)

"In a May 2016 report on the 1975 rape case, CNN said no evidence has ever emerged to support the claims made in that affidavit".

AND this is what Clinton claimed so she could get tests done on the little girl...

Court documents show that as part of her defense strategy in the case, Clinton filed a motion for a psychiatric examination of Shelton.

Clinton also signed a sworn affidavit that claimed Shelton was “emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing.”

The affidavit also accused Shelton of having made “false accusations” against others in the past.."

The Truth About Clinton’s Handling of Kathy Shelton Rape Case

That's how she "stands for women", only if she needs to use those women for her own benefit.

Besides, there are more and more suggestions she's a lesbian. So, when you say "I'm with her", think twice, dear Americans....

upload_2016-10-11_17-4-27.png

That's how she "stands for women", only if she needs to use those women for her own benefit.

Besides, there are more and more suggestions she's a lesbian. So, when you say "I'm with her", think twice, dear Americans....

View attachment 93069

That's hysterical. I wanted to give you a star and a funny, but alas I can give you only one.

Clinton believes women should be listened and believed.

She should not have taken the case... she is a child rape defender now. Just using the liberal standard here.

Last edited:

Mhm....

Trump Camp: ‘Unbelievable’ Level of Collusion between Clinton and DOJ on Email Investigation

Trump Camp: 'Unbelievable' Level of Collusion between Clinton and DOJ on Email Investigation - Breitbart

All I can say is that I am thrilled that Assange is out there. Bravo sir. Thank you for sharing. But what is truly disturbing is that with all the shit we know about these assholes aka the Clintons she's going to get a certain percentage of votes no matter what.

Mhm....

Trump Camp: ‘Unbelievable’ Level of Collusion between Clinton and DOJ on Email Investigation

Trump Camp: 'Unbelievable' Level of Collusion between Clinton and DOJ on Email Investigation - Breitbart

All I can say is that I am thrilled that Assange is out there. Bravo sir. Thank you for sharing. But what is truly disturbing is that with all the shit we know about these assholes aka the Clintons she's going to get a certain percentage of votes no matter what.

It probably wasn't a great idea for Cankles to ask if Assange could be droned.....now he's putting the screws to the hag.

Luckily the media is as corrupt as her. Not sure why the minority that control the majority of the information are such horrible people. Sad times in America.

Mhm....

It probably wasn't a great idea for Cankles to ask if Assange could be droned.....now he's putting the screws to the hag.

I'm ready to start a fan club for him.

:lol:

Forum List

Back