Looks like Biden will abandon Americans in the Ukraine, just like he did in Afghanistan.

Do you understand that the straights of Hormoz are a major shipping lane for US goods, don't you? Ukraine borders this shipping lane.. Its important all right, to our national security.
Someone buy bob a map.

Naw, just roll back the country to before Reagan fucked it all up by rolling back workers rights gained in the last century. that would be fine, actually.
Link us up to the Reagan policy that rolled back workers rights.

Be specific, and bring links JoeB131

There are less than 500 Afhgans with American Citizenship who chose to stay in Afghanistan, and 70,000 quislings who apparently dropped their fucking weapons after we spent 20 years training them, so fuck those guys.

For Sale 350,000 Afghan Army Rifles. Never fired, only dropped Once.
Don’t worry Joe, no one would trust you for anything…you putz….

Don’t worry Joe, no one would trust you for anything…you putz….

I've been trusted with millions of dollars of responsibility... so there's that.

But noted you couldn't address the point I made, Anger Issues.

There are no Americans "Trapped" in Afghanistan, just people who refuse to leave. While I am sure some of the worst quislings are being taken out and shot, I'm just not seeing how that is our problem.

These people had 20 years to get their shit together. We spent more trying to establish Afghanistan than we spent rebuilding Europe with the Marshall plan.

I've been trusted with millions of dollars of responsibility... so there's that.

But noted you couldn't address the point I made, Anger Issues.

There are no Americans "Trapped" in Afghanistan, just people who refuse to leave. While I am sure some of the worst quislings are being taken out and shot, I'm just not seeing how that is our problem.

These people had 20 years to get their shit together. We spent more trying to establish Afghanistan than we spent rebuilding Europe with the Marshall plan.
Doubt that….we’ve already established that you’re a pathetic 30 something loser living in mom and dads basement….

We also already know your stance about abandoning Americans….No need to listen to your selfish bs again…

No one with two brain cells to rub together would, or should trust you with anything.

Americans in Ukraine are officially abandoned.

The US State Dept has had severe travelwarnings about Afghanistan for over a decade.

You clots have some real stupid notions about the US government's control of Americans abroad.

Doubt that….we’ve already established that you’re a pathetic 30 something loser living in mom and dads basement….

We also already know your stance about abandoning Americans….No need to listen to your selfish bs again…

No one with two brain cells to rub together would, or should trust you with anything.

You moron, the US government cannot force Americans to evacuate Ukraine or Afghanistan.

Nope. I don't do links for you. You don't have intelligent or honest conversations...

You aren't worth my time.
So you admit you are full or shit.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

The US State Dept has had severe travelwarnings about Afghanistan for over a decade.

You clots have some real stupid notions about the US government's control of Americans abroad.
I don't know why you bother replying. You garble like you have a mouth full of smegma.

I don't know why you bother replying. You garble like you have a mouth full of smegma.

Wow.. you sure are vulgar and disgusting. Read the State dept travel warnings, idiot. The US can't force US citizens to leave Afghanistan or the Ukraine.

Your education sucks..

Wow.. you sure are vulgar and disgusting. Read the State dept travel warnings, idiot. The US can't force US citizens to leave Afghanistan or the Ukraine.

Your education sucks..
You like vulgar and disgusting. That's why you like sniffing my ass. If I know where you are putting your nose, I'll forget to wipe. You suck. You suck cock that hasn't bathed in ten years. It reminds you of home. Put your tongue back in your mouth and go away, funt cace.

You like vulgar and disgusting. That's why you like sniffing my ass. If I know where you are putting your nose, I'll forget to wipe. You suck. You suck cock that hasn't bathed in ten years. It reminds you of home. Put your tongue back in your mouth and go away, funt cace.

Wow... you really are gross... like Trump.

Forum List

Back