Looks like Biden will abandon Americans in the Ukraine, just like he did in Afghanistan.

I still don't understand why we care what happens there. I certainly don't nor should any American with two brain cells to rub together to create a spark......Holy shit, what a bad time to be lead by a bona fide Putz who's only concern is getting his gutter dwelling poll numbers up.

I still don't understand why we care what happens there. I certainly don't nor should any American with two brain cells to rub together to create a spark......Holy shit, what a bad time to be lead by a bona fide Putz who's only concern is getting his gutter dwelling poll numbers up.

I'm sure you are waiting to see how it turns out so you know what to criticize Biden for doing.

if you are an American and you are in the Ukraine, it's kind of your own damned fault, isn't it?

Here's the thing. THere isn't much we can do to stop Russia from Invading the Ukraine if they really want to. but if PUtin invades and it doesn't go well, we might well be rid of him. So maybe giving him enough rope to hang himself is brilliant.
There‘s the blame America Tardo, right on cue.

Last edited:
I'm sure you are waiting to see how it turns out so you know what to criticize Biden for doing.
This is one time I hope he does nothing but see to it that any of our personnel that were ordered there gets out. If he fails in that then damn straight I'll have something to say about it.

I could give two shits about Americans that choose to be there of their own accord and fail to leave in time. Pay your money and take your chances.....I figure 87% of them are there for money anyway.

if you are an American and you are in the Ukraine, it's kind of your own damned fault, isn't it?

Here's the thing. THere isn't much we can do to stop Russia from Invading the Ukraine if they really want to. but if PUtin invades and it doesn't go well, we might well be rid of him. So maybe giving him enough rope to hang himself is brilliant.
And the State department has told everyone to leave....

But of course...none of this matters to the right wing loons...

There the blame America Tardo, right on cue.

The only Tardo is the guy who was fine with Russian Aggression against the Ukraine when Trump was in charge, even defended him when Trump withheld military aid.

This is one time I hope he does nothing but see to it that any of our personnel that were ordered there gets out. If he fails in that then damn straight I'll have something to say about it.

I could give two shits about Americans that choose to be there of their own accord and fail to leave in time. Pay your money and take your chances.....I figure 87% of them are there for money anyway.

The only place where we have troops are in Western Ukraine where they are assisting in training.... If the Ukraine is so incompetent the Russians get that far, it's kind of their own fault.

Again, I think we are just giving Putin enough rope to Hang himself. He's looking for a distraction against a population that has tired of him.

The only Tardo is the guy who was fine with Russian Aggression against the Ukraine when Trump was in charge, even defended him when Trump withheld military aid.

The only place where we have troops are in Western Ukraine where they are assisting in training.... If the Ukraine is so incompetent the Russians get that far, it's kind of their own fault.

Again, I think we are just giving Putin enough rope to Hang himself. He's looking for a distraction against a population that has tired of him.
LOL....

I'm not willing to start world war 3 over a dispute between Russians and Ukrainians, who are basically the same people with the same language group.

The reality is, the border at some point is probably going to need to be redrawn to reflect where people actually live.
You don't belong in America. I will buy you an inner tube so you can flee to Havana

There are less than 500 Afhgans with American Citizenship who chose to stay in Afghanistan, and 70,000 quislings who apparently dropped their fucking weapons after we spent 20 years training them, so fuck those guys.

For Sale 350,000 Afghan Army Rifles. Never fired, only dropped Once.
How many tours have you served with those men????

He's not wrong.....I swear the far-right war mongering loons are almost as bad as the leftist loons.....Don't you realize you are being played by the uniparty if you support any US action in that kerfuffle in the Ukraine?
Mind your own fucking business! I was referring to his despicable comment regarding Americans getting trapped in the Ukraine.

I'm not willing to start world war 3 over a dispute between Russians and Ukrainians, who are basically the same people with the same language group.

The reality is, the border at some point is probably going to need to be redrawn to reflect where people actually live.

There are 2 cultures in the Ukraine.
The west does not speak Russian, the east does speak Russian.
The east was given to the Ukraine by Khrushchev for some reason, in the 50s.
It should never have been done/

Forum List

Back