Looks like Biden will abandon Americans in the Ukraine, just like he did in Afghanistan.

Doubt that….we’ve already established that you’re a pathetic 30 something loser living in mom and dads basement….
Actually, closer to 60. Parents died forty years ago. After 11 years in the Service, I've had a very successful career in supply chain.

Any other questions, Anger Issues?

We also already know your stance about abandoning Americans….No need to listen to your selfish bs again…
Yes, if you go to a country that the State Department has warned you is dangerous and get killed, it's kind ofyour own fault. Kind of like if you go swimming where the sign says, "Danger Shark" and you get eaten, it's your own fault.

Sorry, man, you aren't worth my time... you don't even get your own post.

Actually, closer to 60. Parents died forty years ago. After 11 years in the Service, I've had a very successful career in supply chain.

Really, the service eh? What branch were you in? What units did you serve? Time frame? What rank did you separate as?

As for whether or not you were, are successful, it is useless to post that on an anonymous message board...Hell, man, no way to verify that, and everyone I see in here is some bored millionaire that wastes the day away posting bs on the board...I call bull...

You can blow that shit right out of your dumb ass, retard....

Yes, if you go to a country that the State Department has warned you is dangerous and get killed, it's kind of your own fault.

There are plenty of NGO's that do good work around the world in places like this...Not only do they help these people, they spread good will for America....Regardless of the nature of their reason for being there, the fact is that they are there, and they are American citizens...

I remember a time when NO President would turn their back on that....And it speaks volumes as to the type of person you are....As if we didn't already know from previous issues...

Kind of like if you go swimming where the sign says, "Danger Shark" and you get eaten, it's your own fault.

Not at all the same....But if you would like to continue to show what a puss you are I say go for it...

Sorry, you still aren't worth my time.

Really, the service eh? What branch were you in? What units did you serve? Time frame? What rank did you separate as?
Army. Not going to mention specific units. From 81 to 86 as a reservist, 86 to 92 Active Duty. MOS 76Y30. Rank, Staff Sergeant, E-6.
As for whether or not you were, are successful, it is useless to post that on an anonymous message board...Hell, man, no way to verify that, and everyone I see in here is some bored millionaire that wastes the day away posting bs on the board...I call bull...
Quite right. But I can back up my claims....

Yes, you have anger issues. You probably need to see someone about that.

There are plenty of NGO's that do good work around the world in places like this...Not only do they help these people, they spread good will for America....Regardless of the nature of their reason for being there, the fact is that they are there, and they are American citizens...

I remember a time when NO President would turn their back on that....And it speaks volumes as to the type of person you are....As if we didn't already know from previous issues...

Really, and when was that? Because every change of government around the world we haven't liked has left some idiot stranded. I remember Reagan kind of stood limply by when the took Americans hostages in Lebanon. He didn't send in a rescue team, he tried to buy Iran off with weapons, and then they ended up just taking more hostages. They didn't think that one out at all.

Not at all the same....But if you would like to continue to show what a puss you are I say go for it...
Actually, it's kind of exactly the same. We've known for YEARS that Ukraine and Russia have been on the brink of war, and yet dumb Americans keep going over there. Some have good intentions, but frankly, the Ukraine isn't a backwards country, they don't need Peace Corps workers. Most are there to do business. They've decided the profits are worth the risk.

Me, I'm not in the mood to start World War III because some idjits decided to ignore the shark warning.

1643155443419.png

Army. Not going to mention specific units. From 81 to 86 as a reservist, 86 to 92 Active Duty. MOS 76Y30. Rank, Staff Sergeant, E-6.

Really, and when was that? Because every change of government around the world we haven't liked has left some idiot stranded. I remember Reagan kind of stood limply by when the took Americans hostages in Lebanon. He didn't send in a rescue team, he tried to buy Iran off with weapons, and then they ended up just taking more hostages. They didn't think that one out at all.

Actually, it's kind of exactly the same. We've known for YEARS that Ukraine and Russia have been on the brink of war, and yet dumb Americans keep going over there. Some have good intentions, but frankly, the Ukraine isn't a backwards country, they don't need Peace Corps workers. Most are there to do business. They've decided the profits are worth the risk.

Me, I'm not in the mood to start World War III because some idjits decided to ignore the shark warning.

View attachment 592765
Glad to see JoeB131 admit he is a lying sack of shit.

Baby steps.

View attachment 592765
I actually feel sorry for you...

Looks like Biden will abandon Americans in the Ukraine, just like he did in Afghanistan.​

CIA/NED/USAID spooks are well trained and can get out without much trouble. The NGO personnel cozying up to the Ukronazis can rely on them for help. As for the fifteen or twenty orhers, Hungry, Slovakia, Poland, Moldova are all easily accessible

They shouldn’t strand them there either.
The US government has no jurisdiction over Americans in foreign countries. Can't force them to leave. If you have ever been an expat, you probably know you have to take care of yourself.

So many Americans think the US government will rescue them if they get into difficulty in a foreign country. We have a real problem with ignorance.

Yes, if you go to a country that the State Department has warned you is dangerous and get killed, it's kind ofyour own fault. Kind of like if you go swimming where the sign says, "Danger Shark" and you get eaten, it's your own fault.

Sorry, man, you aren't worth my time... you don't even get your own post.
When I see many Hollywood people as American war soldiers in movies, I laugh now. They are the enemy in real life. It's like in reality, the real soldier would be fighting them.

Forum List

Back