Looking At the Electoral Map

That's what makes a horse race. 2020 will be the city folk vs the rest of us.

Most of us live in cities... so, no, not so much.

Look, if you are an inbred rural person, who doesn't get his lifestyle is subsidized by government price supports, then, yeah, voting for Trump might seem like a good idea.

For the rest of us, not so much.

Those big corporate boards are going to be axed in short order, that's our fucking money those coxuckers are giving to rioters.

Actually, those guys are richer than you because they can tell which way the wind is blowing... and it ain't blowing towards corrupt ass cops.

You said PA was going blue in 2016, and its even Trumpier in 2020. Keep dreaming.
p.s. everyone is with the police, unless you're a criminal?

Even a plurality of Republicans support police reform, buddy.
1. Most of us don't live in cities:
27% urban
21% rural
53% suburban/small towns

2. OK, we'll see who wins in November, those who want to defund the police or those who support the police.

3. "Police reform" isn't the same as "defund the police" like the democrats want to do, so keep <<<<spinning>>>>.
The police are supporting Trump, and that says it all.

27% urban
21% rural
53% suburban/small towns

Actually, that's no even accurate.

1596976880074.png

3. "Police reform" isn't the same as "defund the police" like the democrats want to do, so keep <<<<spinning>>>>.

Cops are kind of hated right now, so that doesn't mean anything. The police need to sit down, shut up and clean up their act.

Biden has called for increasing funding to the police.

1. Anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 will definitely vote for him in 2020

2. Trump will flip minority voters who see Trump actually helped them instead of taking them for granted.

Uh, guy, we have record unemployment and cops are shooting them in the streets. I think they've had enough of Trump's help.

3. Trump will flip voters who see the democrat's policies as just horrible.

Again, 165,000 dead, 30 million unemployed, 33% Drop in GDP, Riots in the streets.

4. Historically, incumbents are hard to beat.

Not when the people never wanted them to start with. If you look at the three incumbents beaten since 1970- Ford, Carter and Bush- they all were presiding over recessions - none as bad as the current one.

5. The pandemic was caused by China, any trying to blame Trump will fall flat
60% disapprove of how Trump has handled TRUMP PLAGUE.

6. The debates will settle the issue

Debates aren't as important as you think they are... If anything, there's just as much risk for Trump in a debate, because he can't throw moderators out of the room like he does reporters he doesn't like.

7. Barr and Durham's indictments should be icing on the cake

Barr has already blown what little credibility he has.. no one will see an indictment as anything other than a desperate political ploy.
1. Anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 will not vote for senile Joe.
2. Minority voters see Trump's permanent funding of black colleges, prison reform, and enterprise zones as helping their communities, that's better than the antifa riots and burning businesses down. Trump only needs a few percent to win. Some folks like prosperity better than "promises". Shooting in the streets? Minorities want MORE police, not less. Minority unemployment, was a record low before the pandemic.
3. I know why you don't defend or debate democrat policies but instead deflect to the pandemic. Voters know policies good luck trying to hide the elephant in the room. Riots are in Portland, not in real cities with real mayors.
4. Incumbents are hard to beat. People prefer who they know over radical change.
5. The US is grinding thru the Chinese virus pandemic. The MSM can whine about Trump all they want. No one wants Biden and democrats driving the bus.
6. The debates will be a big factor in deciding if Biden is simply too old and senile to handle the job.
7. Indictments are coming, Barr is fantastic, the Obama admin was involved in the biggest political scandal in US history, using the power of the Federal agencies to spy on and disrupt an incoming administration.
8. Trump is battle tested, is high energy, and works his ass off every day for the US. Trump's 1st term was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles. Now his financial records are under review for wrongdoing by NY, ok.

27% urban
21% rural
53% suburban/small towns

Actually, that's no even accurate.

Cops are kind of hated right now, so that doesn't mean anything. The police need to sit down, shut up and clean up their act.

Biden has called for increasing funding to the police.

Where is that graph from? My numbers are from Bloomberg:

Cops aren't hated. That's exactly the point. We'll see in November.

From RCP:

Biden 212

Trump 115

Assume Trump Gets:

Ohio

Florida

Texas

North Carolina

Georgia

Biden: 212

Trump: 231

Assume Biden Gets:

Minnasota

Michigan

Pennsylvania

New Hampshire

Wisconsin

That would put Biden at 272

Biden would win:

Still out standing would be:

Nevada:

Arizona

Missiouri

ME 1

Iowa

For a total of 34 EV's.

Nevada will likely go blue......

The rest are more likely to go red.

That tells you that Trump has to win one or two of the rust belt states to have a chance.

I have Biden at at 269 and Trump at 126. Trump has to win Michigan or Pennsylvania and pretty much run the table. Ohio, Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, NC, Georgia and Florida as tossups.

Trump's Path to WH is to win one of Wisconsin or Pennsylvania, loose Michigan and keep the rest.

It is narrow but possible... He need s a 4-5% swing back. Considering how much a disaster he has been in the last 5 months he still retains his base, any other country and Trump would be polling in the teens...

From RCP:

Biden 212

Trump 115

Assume Trump Gets:

Ohio

Florida

Texas

North Carolina

Georgia

Assume Biden Gets:

Minnasota

Michigan

Pennsylvania

New Hampshire

Wisconsin

Biden would win:

Nevada:

Arizona

Missiouri

ME 1

Iowa

For a total of 34 EV's.

That tells you that Trump has to win one or two of the rust belt states to have a chance.

I have Biden at at 269 and Trump at 126. Trump has to win Michigan or Pennsylvania and pretty much run the table. Ohio, Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, NC, Georgia and Florida as tossups.

Trump's Path to WH is to win one of Wisconsin or Pennsylvania, loose Michigan and keep the rest.

It is narrow but possible... He need s a 4-5% swing back. Considering how much a disaster he has been in the last 5 months he still retains his base, any other country and Trump would be polling in the teens...
You keep focusing on Trump. The election is a choice between Trump and Biden. Pick one.

Again, there's a lot of evidence to the contrary, that Trump has lost voters, such as Old people who arent too keen on his "Granny was going to die, it is what it is" policy. Heck 165,000 DEAD and most of them old people, that'll put a dent in his voter base.

2. Minority voters see Trump's permanent funding of black colleges, prison reform, and enterprise zones as helping their communities, that's better than the antifa riots and burning businesses down. Trump only needs a few percent to win. Some folks like prosperity better than "promises". Shooting in the streets? Minorities want MORE police, not less. Minority unemployment, was a record low before the pandemic.

Uh, guy, the riots are happening on Trump's watch, all across the country, that makes them TRUMP RIOTS.

3. I know why you don't defend or debate democrat policies but instead deflect to the pandemic. Voters know policies good luck trying to hide the elephant in the room. Riots are in Portland, not in real cities with real mayors.

I'm not worried about Riots... Most people aren't anywhere near a riot. Most people are pretty terrified of catching TRUMP PLAGUE and 40 million of us have lost our jobs in TRUMP RECESSION. It's the old saying, "Your record is so loud, I can't hear a word you are saying."

4. Incumbents are hard to beat. People prefer who they know over radical change.

Incumbents are easy to beat when they fuck it up, like Trump has. Name an incumbent who won while a recession was raging on his watch. You can't.

5. The US is grinding thru the Chinese virus pandemic. The MSM can whine about Trump all they want. No one wants Biden and democrats driving the bus.

Sorry, man, people trust Biden more on Race Relations, Crime and Coronavirus, and they trust him about equally on the economy. A few more months of TRUMP RECESSION, expect him to surpass Trump in that number as well.

1596978978637.png

6. The debates will be a big factor in deciding if Biden is simply too old and senile to handle the job.

Again, not really. In 1984, Ronald Reagan actually did have a senile meltdown during a debate.... and he still won 49 states. Debates just aren't that important.

7. Indictments are coming, Barr is fantastic, the Obama admin was involved in the biggest political scandal in US history, using the power of the Federal agencies to spy on and disrupt an incoming administration.

You mean it's a scandal when they DO THEIR JOB? Uh, it's their job to investigate political corruption. I have to ask, if Trump were "innocent", why did he act like a Mafia Don during this investigation. Compare that to Iran Contra or Whitewater or Plame-gate, where there was COMPLETE cooperation with investigators, even though some bit players went to prison.

8. Trump is battle tested, is high energy, and works his ass off every day for the US. Trump's 1st term was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history.

That's like saying a plane crash is an upset... it doesn't usually happen, but it's a fucking disaster.

Again, there's a lot of evidence to the contrary, that Trump has lost voters, such as Old people who arent too keen on his "Granny was going to die, it is what it is" policy. Heck 165,000 DEAD and most of them old people, that'll put a dent in his voter base.

Uh, guy, the riots are happening on Trump's watch, all across the country, that makes them TRUMP RIOTS.

I'm not worried about Riots... Most people aren't anywhere near a riot. Most people are pretty terrified of catching TRUMP PLAGUE and 40 million of us have lost our jobs in TRUMP RECESSION. It's the old saying, "Your record is so loud, I can't hear a word you are saying."

Incumbents are easy to beat when they fuck it up, like Trump has. Name an incumbent who won while a recession was raging on his watch. You can't.

Sorry, man, people trust Biden more on Race Relations, Crime and Coronavirus, and they trust him about equally on the economy. A few more months of TRUMP RECESSION, expect him to surpass Trump in that number as well.

deleted...

Again, not really. In 1984, Ronald Reagan actually did have a senile meltdown during a debate.... and he still won 49 states. Debates just aren't that important.

You mean it's a scandal when they DO THEIR JOB? Uh, it's their job to investigate political corruption. I have to ask, if Trump were "innocent", why did he act like a Mafia Don during this investigation. Compare that to Iran Contra or Whitewater or Plame-gate, where there was COMPLETE cooperation with investigators, even though some bit players went to prison.

8. Trump is battle tested, is high energy, and works his ass off every day for the US. Trump's 1st term was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history.

That's like saying a plane crash is an upset... it doesn't usually happen, but it's a fucking disaster.
1. You keep referring to the Chinese caused pandemic and blaming Trump. That's a lie.
Biden was wrong as usual, he's not only senile, he's stupid:

2. Riots are not happening "across the US", they are only happening in a few democrat cities. They are democrat endorsed riots.

3. Its not the "Trump plague" it's the Wuhan virus. Fake news and lies is all democrats have. How about "C'mon man, you a junkie"? I'm waiting for Joe to call someone "boy".

4. OK,we'll see in November

5. OK, we'll see in November

6. Debates? OK, we'll see in about (50) days. The democrat convention is about (8) days away. We'll see if those move the polls.

7. Barr and Durham are professionals. What happens happens, we'll see. It could end up like UraniumOne.

8. The 2016 election happened even though the MSM was 100% for Hillary. 2020 will be similar, we'll see.

9. You keep throwing rocks at Trump instead of bragging on Joe Biden. That is understandable. I hope you're not getting hives worrying about the (3) debates? Vegas has Biden's chances at 62% and Trump's at 38%, so that's something to hang your hat on. But if the virus keeps slowing, and new therapies get approved, the virus may not be as big a factor.
1596980811856.png
US cases

Last edited:
1. You keep referring to the Chinese caused pandemic and blaming Trump. That's a lie.

TRUMP PLAGUE = 167,000 dead and counting. China only lost 3000 people to it.

2. Riots are not happening "across the US", they are only happening in a few democrat cities. They are democrat endorsed riots.

No, they are riots that happen because after four years of Trump's race baiting, black folks have had enough of that shit.

3. Its not the "Trump plague" it's the Wuhan virus. Fake news and lies is all democrats have. How about "C'mon man, you a junkie"? I'm waiting for Joe to call someone "boy".

Actually, you guys take things out of context, hoping anyone would care.

7. Barr and Durham are professionals. What happens happens, we'll see. It could end up like UraniumOne.

Another bullshit conspiracy theory? Uh, yeah, that's what it is. Durham is looking for a graceful way out...hoping to delay until after the election, he'll issue a report slandering good people, and it will all be forgotten.

TRUMP PLAGUE = 167,000 dead and counting. China only lost 3000 people to it.

No, they are riots that happen because after four years of Trump's race baiting, black folks have had enough of that shit.

Actually, you guys take things out of context, hoping anyone would care.

Another bullshit conspiracy theory? Uh, yeah, that's what it is. Durham is looking for a graceful way out...hoping to delay until after the election, he'll issue a report slandering good people, and it will all be forgotten.
1. China caused the pandemic, period. Trump was right and Joe Biden was wrong as usual, period.
2. Trump had nothing to do with starting the riots, but he is stopping them from damaging Federal property, its not black folks rioting, its white anarchists, aka "antifa". Democrat endorsed riots.
3. The videos of Biden's racism will bite him on election day.
4. If the "deep state" wins we all lose. I don't want a report, I want indictments. Why is it that democrats never have criminal "intent", but Republicans always do? Flynn was persecuted, Stone was persecuted, Popadopulus was persecuted, and Carter Page was persecuted by a corrupt FBI. I hope Barr and Durham prosecute real corruption.

Last edited:
1. China caused the pandemic, period. Trump was right and Joe Biden was wrong as usual, period.
2. Trump had nothing to do with starting the riots, but he is stopping them from damaging Federal property, its not black folks rioting, its white anarchists, aka "antifa". Democrat endorsed riots.

Actually, it's people of all races who are damned angry that we live in a country where the police murder people and aren't held to account. Trump didn't start it, but his sending in the Storm Troops has made it worse.

4. If the "deep state" wins we all lose. I don't want a report, I want indictments. Why is it that democrats never have criminal "intent", but Republicans always do? Flynn was persecuted, Stone was persecuted, Popadopulus was persecuted, and Carter Page was persecuted by a corrupt FBI. I hope Barr and Durham prosecute real corruption.

Uh, guy, the "Deep State" are the professionals that run the country. Trump has been coasting along because he has a "Deep State" of people who know what they are doing, despite his best efforts to fuck it up.

Imagine Trump is a bull in a china shop, and the dishses are starting to break.

Stone, Flynn had top notch lawyers, and they were still found guilty of what they were accused of.

Actually, it's people of all races who are damned angry that we live in a country where the police murder people and aren't held to account. Trump didn't start it, but his sending in the Storm Troops has made it worse.

Uh, guy, the "Deep State" are the professionals that run the country. Trump has been coasting along because he has a "Deep State" of people who know what they are doing, despite his best efforts to fuck it up.

Imagine Trump is a bull in a china shop, and the dishes are starting to break.

Stone, Flynn had top notch lawyers, and they were still found guilty of what they were accused of.
2. A few bad cops is no reason to burn democrat cities down. The rules need to change. All cops, even rookies, need to be held legally responsible to stop racism or sadistic behavior when seen. Protocols need to be strictly enforced, especially when deadly force is to be used. There, problem solved, so stop the riots or the storm troopers will.
4. We knew Trump was a bull in a China shop, that's a good thing, especially for cleaning up the FBI, DOJ, and intel agencies after 8-years of the community organizer.
5. Have you envisioned the US government if Biden wins? Who will be driving the bus? Biden or _________?

2. A few bad cops is no reason to burn democrat cities down. The rules need to change. All cops, even rookies, need to be held legally responsible to stop racism or sadistic behavior when seen. Protocols need to be strictly enforced, especially when deadly force is to be used. There, problem solved, so stop the riots or the storm troopers will.

Uh guy, people have been asking NICELY to change the way cops operate for ten years now. Heck, I'd say this has been a point of contention since Rodney King. Shit doesn't change unless their are riots. Shouldn't be that way, but it is. now, part of the reason we have TRUMP RIOTS is because thanks to TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, we have a high anxiety level to start with. Part of the reason is because after 4 years of Trump's overt racism (as opposed to the subtle wink-wink racism of past Republican Presidents), people just got fed up. Sending in the Storm Troops just made things worse.

4. We knew Trump was a bull in a China shop, that's a good thing, especially for cleaning up the FBI, DOJ, and intel agencies after 8-years of the community organizer.

No, it's not a good thing to be a bull in a China Shop. The problem here isn't the professionals who've served our country for decades, it's the Buffoon from Reality TV.

5. Have you envisioned the US government if Biden wins? Who will be driving the bus? Biden or _________?

Yes, he'll let the professionals do their jobs. He won't be a draft dodger who claims he knows more about war than the Generals, the won't claim he knows more about health care than the doctors. This is kind of what every other president has done. He's assembled a team of good people, and they get the work done.

Trump, on the other hand, has assembled a team of yes-men like Barr who go along with every stupid crazy thing he wants to do. We see the result, with thousands dead and millions out of jobs.

Uh guy, people have been asking NICELY to change the way cops operate for ten years now. Heck, I'd say this has been a point of contention since Rodney King. Shit doesn't change unless their are riots. Shouldn't be that way, but it is. now, part of the reason we have TRUMP RIOTS is because thanks to TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, we have a high anxiety level to start with. Part of the reason is because after 4 years of Trump's overt racism (as opposed to the subtle wink-wink racism of past Republican Presidents), people just got fed up. Sending in the Storm Troops just made things worse.

No, it's not a good thing to be a bull in a China Shop. The problem here isn't the professionals who've served our country for decades, it's the Buffoon from Reality TV.

Yes, he'll let the professionals do their jobs. He won't be a draft dodger who claims he knows more about war than the Generals, the won't claim he knows more about health care than the doctors. This is kind of what every other president has done. He's assembled a team of good people, and they get the work done.

Trump, on the other hand, has assembled a team of yes-men like Barr who go along with every stupid crazy thing he wants to do. We see the result, with thousands dead and millions out of jobs.
2. Sorry to say, but there will always be bad cops, or cops with histories, like Derek Chauvin and George Floyd:
That doesn't justify riots or burning cities down, that is NOT "systemic racism". But there have been several instances where cops shot way too quickly, or choked out victims resisting arrest.

4. I agree that there is a big difference between a president who knows how to manage large organizations effectively, and idiots like Biden and Obama who never even ran a lemonade stand.

5. OK, so no one will be driving the bus if Biden wins. I agree. Joe never was very bright.
Real Draft Dodger? You mean Bill Clinton?
1) Trump was right and the generals wrong to get the US troops out of the way of the Turkish invasion of Syria
2) Trump never claimed to know more about medicine than the doctors. Trump said that the economy also needs consideration.
3) The Chinese pandemic, the Wuhan Virus, caused the thousands of dead and job losses.

You still never showed where you got that bogus graph that showed incorrectly that 90% of US citizens lived in cities. I showed you the Bloomberg article that correctly shows:
27% cities
21% rural
52% suburban/small towns, aka "the red areas"

2. Sorry to say, but there will always be bad cops, or cops with histories, like Derek Chauvin and George Floyd:

Here's how you get rid of bad cops. You have any settlements for police brutality be paid by the PENSION FUNDS of police unions instead of the cities they happen in. Watch how fast the cops purge the bad apples from their unions.

Derek Chauvin may or may not have had a history with Floyd. However, he DID have a history of brutalizing other people. 18 previous complaints. Jason "Sixteen Shots" van Dyke (shooter of Laquan McDonald) had 20 previous complaints. Timothy Loehmann (shot Tamir Rice while he was playing with a toy) was fired from another police department because of emotional problems. Amber Guyger had a record of Drug use and had previously failed a polygraph test when applying for a police job. I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

What doesn't help. Sending in storm troops to beat up on people, or shooting peaceful protesters with rubber bullets because you want a photo op in front of a church.

4. I agree that there is a big difference between a president who knows how to manage large organizations effectively, and idiots like Biden and Obama who never even ran a lemonade stand.

Except Trump didn't know how to manage large organizations... this is a guy who went bankrupt running CASINOS. Seriously, how much of an idiot do you have to be to do that.

1597061346420.png

5. OK, so no one will be driving the bus if Biden wins. I agree. Joe never was very bright.
1) Trump was right and the generals wrong to get the US troops out of the way of the Turkish invasion of Syria

Biden will be driving the bus, after we get it out of the ditch Trump put it in.

Uh, no, Trump was not right in selling out our Kurdish allies...

2) Trump never claimed to know more about medicine than the doctors. Trump said that the economy also needs consideration.

Uh, yeah, he did. He also made the economy and the deaths worse by NOT listening to the doctors, who called for a total shutdown when this thing started.

3) The Chinese pandemic, the Wuhan Virus, caused the thousands of dead and job losses.

But only in the US. Every other country got this under control. Even China. So that's why you have to call it by it's proper name. TRUMP PLAGUE.

You still never showed where you got that bogus graph

Not my job to do your research for you. The fact that you use bogus figures like 'Rural and suburban" (Not nearly the same thing) says a lot.

From RCP:

Biden 212

Trump 115

Assume Trump Gets:

Ohio

Florida

Texas

North Carolina

Georgia

Assume Biden Gets:

Minnasota

Michigan

Pennsylvania

New Hampshire

Wisconsin

Biden would win:

Nevada:

Arizona

Missiouri

ME 1

Iowa

For a total of 34 EV's.

Let's just count the electoral votes election night - shall we?

Here's how you get rid of bad cops. You have any settlements for police brutality be paid by the PENSION FUNDS of police unions instead of the cities they happen in. Watch how fast the cops purge the bad apples from their unions.

Derek Chauvin may or may not have had a history with Floyd. However, he DID have a history of brutalizing other people. 18 previous complaints. Jason "Sixteen Shots" van Dyke (shooter of Laquan McDonald) had 20 previous complaints. Timothy Loehmann (shot Tamir Rice while he was playing with a toy) was fired from another police department because of emotional problems. Amber Guyger had a record of Drug use and had previously failed a polygraph test when applying for a police job. I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

What doesn't help. Sending in storm troops to beat up on people, or shooting peaceful protesters with rubber bullets because you want a photo op in front of a church.

Except Trump didn't know how to manage large organizations... this is a guy who went bankrupt running CASINOS. Seriously, how much of an idiot do you have to be to do that.

View attachment 373271

Biden will be driving the bus, after we get it out of the ditch Trump put it in.

Uh, no, Trump was not right in selling out our Kurdish allies...

Uh, yeah, he did. He also made the economy and the deaths worse by NOT listening to the doctors, who called for a total shutdown when this thing started.

But only in the US. Every other country got this under control. Even China. So that's why you have to call it by it's proper name. TRUMP PLAGUE.

You still never showed where you got that bogus graph

Not my job to do your research for you. The fact that you use bogus figures like 'Rural and suburban" (Not nearly the same thing) says a lot.
2. OK, something better than "defund the police" needs to happen. Good luck with that.
4. Trump had the US doing great before the Chinese virus hit. You can't blame Trump for the Chinese virus, period.
5. Trump gave the Kurds nice oil fields protected by US tanks, they're happy.
We had a total shutdown. But when the kids go to crowded beaches, crowded bars, have covid parties, crowded protests, the virus spreads, duh.
6. Stop lying. 90% of the US is NOT "urban". My link to Bloomberg trumps your bullshit graph. The real US demographic is:
27% urban
21% rural
52% suburban/small town. So the "red areas" have way more population than the blue archipelago/urban plantations.
Your bullshit is also trumped by the census data:
“Rural areas cover 97 percent of the nation’s land area but contain 19.3 percent (in 2010) of the population (about 60 million people),” Census Bureau Director John H. Thompson said.
Your graph doesn't include suburbs or small towns, only rural or not rural = urban.

Last edited:
Arguing with inbred rednecks is always tiresome..

1597077872415.png

2. OK, something better than "defund the police" needs to happen. Good luck with that.

Biden didn't call for defunding the police, he's calling for increasing funds while retraining them.

4. Trump had the US doing great before the Chinese virus hit. You can't blame Trump for the Chinese virus, period.

That's like saying the Titanic was making great time before it hit the iceberg. The problem is, Covid is the Iceberg, Trump saw it and didn't move out of the way.

5. Trump gave the Kurds nice oil fields protected by US tanks, they're happy.

Uh, you're delusional.

6. Stop lying. 9

Again, nobody cares about the rural areas, and the Suburban Areas have the same issues as the Urban ones.

Forum List

Back