Trump when asked by a reporter at a rally about the unsafe nature of rallies during Coronavirus.

A perfect answer.
From a derelict president as well.
No, as long as it is called a protest. Everyone is safe. Or a funeral for a democrat racist, you're good there too! Just making sure you call it the right name. We can call the next gang bang, a clinton family reunion! Everyone will be safe! Lol
I saw Trump at his MAGAtard club. Was supposed to be a news conference but all it turned out to be was some idiotic talking points rally on the taxpayer's expense.

A perfect answer.
No, as long as it is called a protest. Everyone is safe. Or a funeral for a democrat racist, you're good there too! Just making sure you call it the right name. We can call the next gang bang, a clinton family reunion! Everyone will be safe! Lol
I saw Trump at his MAGAtard club. Was supposed to be a news conference but all it turned out to be was some idiotic talking points rally on the taxpayer's expense.
All politicians in press conferences argue against unfriendly journalists while using the softball questions of friendly reporters as queues to engage in self congratulatory politicking.

The only thing that makes this different from any other political press conference is that an excited audience showed up.

A perfect answer.
All politicians in press conferences argue against unfriendly journalists while using the softball questions of friendly reporters as queues to engage in self congratulatory politicking.

The only thing that makes this different from any other political press conference is that an excited audience showed up.
They really like hanging out at Trump HQ while the guy spends the taxpayers money on golf golf golf and spewing absolute crap. Like his daily virus disappearing BS. Some day he will get it right. SOS
Hey, those are Trump's original grift lines. It must have made those morons proud.
And Obama golfed his ass off while Michelle wasted tax dollars taking her entourage on vacation. They also had private concerts at the WH.

The complaints were petty then and they're petty now.

A perfect answer.
You're just pissed because he pawned that dumbfuck reporter. I laughed my ass half off!

...and the applause for our President was a hoot! I've not seen that before at any press conference.

Liberalism is replete with crybabies and easily offended idiots!

A perfect answer.

Did he talk about leg hairs,or condem blacks?

Oops sorry that was some mush brained,jackass

A reporter commented on the unsafe nature of a Trump rally with the crowds and lack of social distancing. Trump calmly explained that it was a "peaceful protest".

This is what makes Trump worth being president. Because you know that a half million left-wingers went into an apoplectic seizure when he said that. Fantastic.

A perfect answer.
You're just pissed because he pawned that dumbfuck reporter. I laughed my ass half off!

...and the applause for our President was a hoot! I've not seen that before at any press conference.

Liberalism is replete with crybabies and easily offended idiots!
Someone clapped and you get all shaky and nervy over it. A hoot, like a little kid telling silly jokes kind?
Must be quite the challenged to figure out that one.

Or a funeral for a democrat racist, you're good there too! Just making sure you call it the right name.
...and that was in Georgia. Funny that the Mayor of D.C. didn't require them to be quarantined for 14 days.

But hey, just like the ACA didn't apply to congress members or staff, the quarantine rules is for "the peasants" only!

A perfect answer.
FB_IMG_1596815510553.jpg

Another 4 years!

Forum List

Back