Long Lost Relative

About ten years ago my wife discovered that she had a half brother she never knew about. He turned out to be a really good guy. We just sent him some Red Sox gear.
LOL I knew that you were a retard, but a sox fan on top of that is creepy
What's that? You want to know who's in first place in the AL East? Are you some bitter, unwashed Yankees fan?
I used to be a Yankees fan before baseball trashed voting rights.

However the score is currently Yankees 27 Red Sux 9

About ten years ago my wife discovered that she had a half brother she never knew about. He turned out to be a really good guy. We just sent him some Red Sox gear.
What's that? You want to know who's in first place in the AL East? Are you some bitter, unwashed Yankees fan?

Since the turn of this century? Hmmmm?

Again when the Red Sux win another 18 world series presuming that the yanks win none then the score is tied. Ain't never happening. Yo are the Sux still playing in their great grandfathers barn?

Again when the Red Sux win another 18 world series presuming that the yanks win none then the score is tied. Ain't never happening. Yo are the Sux still playing in their great grandfathers barn?
Which team has won more titles in THIS century? It seems you forgot to address this.

When I did my genealogy research I located the daughter of my fathers uncle (My fathers cousin)
Uncle Leslie married six times, left the women penniless and ended up in Sing Sing Prison. His daughter had never seen him and wanted nothing to do with him or his family.

I respected her distance

Which team has won more titles in THIS century? It seems you forgot to address this.
Which team traded the greatest baseball player in history for three packs of peanuts

I just heard from a person who says he is my cousin on from my father's side who is doing a genealogy study for a family tree.

For a little background I was orphaned at 14 when my mother died of a drug overdose. My parents weren't married. My father who I really had no relationship with died when I was 8 he was an alcoholic and addict and died of liver failure. He was your run of the mill deadbeat dad and I actually didn't even find out he was dead until a year after he died.

I never met any of his family.

So this guy says he's my long lost cousin and wants to meet me and introduce me to his side of the family.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. These people are all just strangers to me and I really don't know if i want to know them.
He researched you and discovered that you have more money than him
I don't think he can know anything about that I sold all my rental properties in the last few years and retired last year but that actually was the first thought that crossed my mind.
An old bloke I met recently had a similar experience upon retirement. Turns out his niece and I were in the same class in primary school. He is now rediscovering his Black roots. He is a retired Marine Engineer and is having a ball discovering long lost relatives. I'd risk it but compartmentalise it; it's what I'd do anyway.

Greg

Which team traded the greatest baseball player in history for three packs of peanuts
Don't answer a question with a question.
LOL did the red sux frame the 3 bags of peanuts that they got for Babe Ruth

LOL did the red sox frame the 3 bags of peanuts that they got for Babe Ruth
Don't answer a question with a question. If if you are going to try, at least learn the correct story.

Don't answer a question with a question. If if you are going to try, at least learn the correct story.
LOL the story is that the red sux traded Babe Ruth for 10 bucks and three bags of peanuts

LOL the story is that the red sux traded Babe Ruth for 10 bucks and three bags of peanuts
Go ask someone older to tell you the actual story.

Go ask someone older to tell you the actual story.
The actual story is Yanks 27 red sux 9

I just heard from a person who says he is my cousin on from my father's side who is doing a genealogy study for a family tree.

For a little background I was orphaned at 14 when my mother died of a drug overdose. My parents weren't married. My father who I really had no relationship with died when I was 8 he was an alcoholic and addict and died of liver failure. He was your run of the mill deadbeat dad and I actually didn't even find out he was dead until a year after he died.

So this guy says he's my long lost cousin and wants to meet me and introduce me to his side of the family.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. These people are all just strangers to me and I really don't know if i want to know them.
The first thing you should do is wire $1000 to his bank account, as a gesture of goodwill.
It's an extra $75 to wire overseas to Nigeria

You don't need me to say I'm sorry about your parents but I am just the same. You didn't deserve that.

Maybe he had just as dysfunctional a family life as you did, and also went through holy hell growing up, and finally he decided he could only heal by facing life straight on, or by finding other relatives? I dunno?

Maybe you, could help him somehow? Maybe this whole thing is not for your healing, but for him?

I was just working on my ancestry/genealogy and thought I'd take a break and come to USMB and boom, there is your thread regarding genealogy.... Weird.

Maybe he had just as dysfunctional a family life as you did, and also went through holy hell growing up, and finally he decided he could only heal by facing life straight on, or by finding other relatives? I dunno?

Maybe you, could help him somehow? Maybe this whole thing is not for your healing, but for him?

I was just working on my ancestry/genealogy and thought I'd take a break and come to USMB and boom, there is your thread regarding genealogy.... Weird.
LOL are you done fisting already

I don't think I need any healing. I dealt with my past and have literally not thought of it in a long time.

From the little I know it seems that my father's extended family is pretty average and it was my father who was the black sheep

Forum List

Back