Terminator 7 appears confirmed

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Still have not even bothered to see the last 2

James C should have done T3 and T4 and it would be the best series ever
You make T3 and 4 about the future wars but at least we had 2 of the best movies ever in the first 2

I am sure T7 will suck

No it’s not going to happen now as the last one was a total bomb

False alarm

No it’s not going to happen now as the last one was a total bomb
False alarm

Thank God. They took a good movie concept, turned it into one of the best sci-fi action movies of all time (T2), then milked it for the mediocre T3, sadly then going for filthy forths with a T4 that was barely recognizable and forgettable bad, so instead of stopping there, apparently did a T5 and T6 somewhere that were so horrible that me as a Terminator FAN never even HEARD of them until now, and were considering a SEVENTH?

Is it any wonder why I stopped going to movies years ago and Hollywood is dying? They are utterly BANKRUPT now of original ideas!

toobfreak
T3 was mediocre
T4 was So bad it was like watching the transformers.
T5 - I never saw but everyone says it was the worst one
T6 - dark fate was on par with T3 I heard

toobfreak
T3 was mediocre
T4 was So bad it was like watching the transformers.
T5 - I never saw but everyone says it was the worst one
T6 - dark fate was on par with T3 I heard

At least I can remember HEARING about Terminator Genisys. I heard about it, saw a few ads on TV, was not impressed, and that's the last I ever heard or thought about Terminator.

Maybe Disney got hold of it and ruined Terminator like they ruined Star Wars.

toobfreak
T6 came out in 2019 with Linda Hamilton back and they had an aging Arnold living in a wilderness cabin with a family lol
Even original Connor comes back for a tiny scene.
It completely bombed at the box office despite better ratings than the last 2

I actually watched back to back T1 and T2 last week
The only tv I saw the entire week

I actually watched back to back T1 and T2 last week
The only tv I saw the entire week

I have T2 on Laserdisc and BluRay. It's the only one I found worth firing up with full hi-fi sound home theater.

The motorcycle chase scene in the aqueduct is particularly effective.

T2 beautifully wrapped up the plot concept. They should have just left it there.

Actually, they intended to, but they just keep digging Arnold back up for more money.

If they wanted to do a six part movie, they should have set out planning that from the beginning, written them all together as a mega-trilogy, then shot one after the other every 3-4 years like Star Wars and maintained continuity and integrity.

toobfreak
That awesome truck bike chase had 3 tiny bloopers in the 1991 version
1) minor - right before T800 jumps into the pit from the road . You will notice the plank is pointed but then it’s round
2) when Arnold ducks passed the truck before he grabs the boy - you can see it’s a stunt man

3) huge error - when the rig lands into the water canal you see all the windows smashed out . Then right after - the front windows are all fixed

4) not sure if was fixed ?? You can see a camera guys reflection off the black Truck

All fixed later in the anniversary addition.

They did not fix the random dude walking behind the police outside as they opened fired at Arnold at the end of the computer lab

Arnie is 73 years old and worth an estimated half billion U.S. dollars. Why T.F. he needs to make another terminator movie is anybody's guess

Forum List

Back