My Independence Day Show

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
Was a complete success. We played at a campground in northern Vermont. Sadly it was our drummers last show with us. :( He is selling his house and moving to Virginia.
We have played there countless times, and we are used to seeing Trump flags on golf carts and lots of American flags. On Independence Day, doubly so.
The one thing that stuck out to me is how many ways the flag was displayed. Hats, towels, shirts pants, bikinis, basically anything you can put the likeness of a flag on.
Then it hit me. A professional athlete who takes a knee is disrespectful to the flag but it is acceptable to wear the likeness of the flag, spilling beer on it, having shit stains on it, literally having the flag on the ground ( which I'm told is a no no) and all the other shit that went on is perfectly ok?
Would one of you geniuses like to explain to me why its acceptable to disrespect the flag by wearing it?
I honestly would like to know.

Here, this should help you understand...

american-flag-micro-bikini.jpg

Was a complete success. We played at a campground in northern Vermont. Sadly it was our drummers last show with us. :( He is selling his house and moving to Virginia.
We have played there countless times, and we are used to seeing Trump flags on golf carts and lots of American flags. On Independence Day, doubly so.
The one thing that stuck out to me is how many ways the flag was displayed. Hats, towels, shirts pants, bikinis, basically anything you can put the likeness of a flag on.
Then it hit me. A professional athlete who takes a knee is disrespectful to the flag but it is acceptable to wear the likeness of the flag, spilling beer on it, having shit stains on it, literally having the flag on the ground ( which I'm told is a no no) and all the other shit that went on is perfectly ok?
Would one of you geniuses like to explain to me why its acceptable to disrespect the flag by wearing it?

Because it was Vermont so the rules don't apply to blue states

I was there, you sucked donkey balls

Forum List

Back