Judge Engeron under investigation...

Lol, so your dumb ass thinks unsolicited advice is going to change the outcome? Lol, does your idiot ass understand what unsolicited means? Hilarious. The advice was also to go easy on Trump. If anyone gets in more trouble it will be Trump dumb fuck.

I never mentioned anything about unsolicited advice you fucking idiot. I could care less. Read my post again moron. This time without your TDS riddled feelings.

I never mentioned anything about unsolicited advice you fucking idiot. I could care less. Read my post again moron. This time without your TDS riddled feelings.
Lol, does your dumb ass know what thread you are in? Obviously not. Sham charges? Lol, already tried and held responsible hence the hundreds if millions owed dumb fuck. As said before hundreds of millions in fines not getting over turned due to unsolicited advice. Maybe more charges coming if it can be proven Trump sent the real estate attorney.

Lol, does your dumb ass know what thread you are in? Obviously not. Sham charges? Lol, already tried and held responsible hence the hundreds if millions owed dumb fuck. As said before hundreds of millions in fines not getting over turned due to unsolicited advice. Maybe more charges coming if it can be proven Trump sent the real estate attorney.
You’re an idiot.

Lol, your an idiot. Do you know what unsolicited means?
~~~~~~
Let the New York State Commission investigate the alleged ex-parte.
Why would real estate attorney, Adam Leitman Bailey and no connection to the case or Trump expose Ergonon?
You can deny, neny, deny, but a pattern is finally becoming obvious to people and the pattern is this:
These court cases are white hat operations and are all for show.
The "hush money law suit hides it right in plain site, it's in her name - "Stormy" Daniels LOL. There's a storm coming - of course that comment from Trump means a heck of a lot more than just referencing the Stormy Daniels stuff but still, it's right there for all to see.

It's amazing how quickly Trump Humpers will jump on the alleged wrongdoing of others, but turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the wrong doings of Trump.
Hey what if your butt was on the line and your judge who lets say hates Bruthas... was talking about your case with a fellow Klansman outside of the courtroom?....
What would you think then?...

~~~~~~
Let the New York State Commission investigate the alleged ex-parte.
Why would real estate attorney, Adam Leitman Bailey and no connection to the case or Trump expose Ergonon?
You can deny, neny, deny, but a pattern is finally becoming obvious to people and the pattern is this:
These court cases are white hat operations and are all for show.
The "hush money law suit hides it right in plain site, it's in her name - "Stormy" Daniels LOL. There's a storm coming - of course that comment from Trump means a heck of a lot more than just referencing the Stormy Daniels stuff but still, it's right there for all to see.
Lol, well let's just apply your logic. Dumb fuck. There is a mass murderer on trial. You want him to get off with time served. All ya got to do is find him at the store and say go easy on him. Ex pare communication. He gets off scot free. Not only was the advice unsolicited but was for Trump’s benefit. Does your retarded ass really think this will be overturned?

Forum List

Back