London Imam Choudary to Hannity: You Have 'No Choice,' Sharia Is 'Coming to a Place Near You'

I always laugh when the anti-muslim bed wetter's roll out Choudary as an example of Islam in the west.

The guy is the leader of a tiny mosque that has maybe 20 members. Yet the media hangs on to his every word.

Choudary and his followers are the Westboro Baptist Church version of Islam. ...... :lol:
Can you tell us what you disagree with of his statements?
What statements?

Hannity barely would let the guy say a sentence; before he would cut him off, make more allegations, and then call him names. ...... :cool:
Should Christians convert or else?
Should adulterers be stoned to death or executed?
Should gays be stoned to death or executed?
Do you want the US to convert to Islam?

I already know your thoughts on Israel.

choudry was quite clear on what he wants same as ahmadinejad , khomeni and a whole slew of other assorted spokesmen for islam have been clear Sunniman . Hannity , I place him just about the same as bill oreily and I dislike both but its good to see choudry spewing his spew on National television at a time that millions could see . And , no matter if Hannity is a good interviewer or not choudrys views and goals were televised and were clear . What , would it be better to listen to a wussy and polite interview just to hear choudrys ' taqiyah ' or LIES .

I always laugh when the anti-muslim bed wetter's roll out Choudary as an example of Islam in the west.

The guy is the leader of a tiny mosque that has maybe 20 members. Yet the media hangs on to his every word.

Choudary and his followers are the Westboro Baptist Church version of Islam. ...... :lol:
What statements?

Hannity barely would let the guy say a sentence; before he would cut him off, make more allegations, and then call him names. ...... :cool:
What was Choudary's answer to these questions? .... :cool:

What statements?

I already know your thoughts on Israel.
what's funny is that in the transcript even Choudary doesn't say that adulterers and gays should be stoned to death, he says there 'would be punishments' an answer i think you find palatable to a lot of Christians.
and the conversion thing is hilarious. most religions want others to convert to them. in fact, Christians hold spreading the faith as one of their most important duties.

What statements?

What was Choudary's answer to these questions? .... :cool:
Evasion at its worst. Thank you for confirming

Forum List

Back