London Imam Choudary to Hannity: You Have 'No Choice,' Sharia Is 'Coming to a Place Near You'

How does one become the voice of a Mosque? Is there a leadership within or above him to kick him out? Muslims need to take out the trash. Jihad on twisted believers.
Again, this guy is the equivalent of Westboro Baptist

How does one become the voice of a Mosque? Is there a leadership within or above him to kick him out? Muslims need to take out the trash. Jihad on twisted believers.

Tens of thousands of Shi'ia and "apostate" Sunnis have been slaughtered by ISIS. The world will have to assist in decmating ISIS, I do not view them as Muslims, in any case.

Islam has nonaligned mosques? Westboro isn't a member of any Baptist group I don't think.
Yep. No heirarchy in Islam.

Yet they seem so unified...

Islam has nonaligned mosques? Westboro isn't a member of any Baptist group I don't think.

Seriously? I mean I guess if all you consume is Hannity they do

Seriously? I mean I guess if all you consume is Hannity they do

Shi'ia, Sunni, and Sufi, in particular, vary noticably.

So you're telling me there are only terrorists from his mosque in the world? You watch too much tv, I haven't seen Hannity since 2011.

Got to love these Imans. First thing they do is deny indoctrinating these terrorists. Guess what? You can lie to a nonbeliever, it is not a sin in Islam.

why TWISTED , he sounds just like ' is ' [caliphate] or his followers in England that carry hateful signs and placards . Don't forget the big numbers of foreigners in both England and the USA that are going back to fight with ' is ' and they'd all agree with choudry .

Last edited:
the people that I describe believe that choudary teaches and follows true islam .

Hannity would have done everybody a big favor by shutting the fuck up and allowing Chowder to speak his mind.
I found the "discussion" to be below the level of The Jerry Springer Show.

And yeah , taqiyah [lying] is fine and dandy in islam !! Just tell the infidels what they want to hear and then off with their heads and its all cool .

yeah , Hannity is a jerk but I was glad to see choudry although I don't need Hannity to teach me about choudry or islam . I liked seeing choudry because he is a good spokesman for islam , for the people in the USA to see imo !! His appearance started many discussions which is good .

Now that we've put that pesky Constitutional issue behind us there is nothing to prevent Democrats from nominating Choudry for president. That would allow them cover for pushing Hillary aside. She is, after all, at least putatively a women and you know about Democrats and women........but to put an other than white Muslim would demonstrate their tolerance and acceptance of the world!

and choudry is a continuing subject nf Hannity again tonight which is good to see imo !!

I always laugh when the anti-muslim bed wetter's roll out Choudary as an example of Islam in the west.

The guy is the leader of a tiny mosque that has maybe 20 members. Yet the media hangs on to his every word.

Choudary and his followers are the Westboro Baptist Church version of Islam. ...... :lol:
Can you tell us what you disagree with of his statements?

I always laugh when the anti-muslim bed wetter's roll out Choudary as an example of Islam in the west.

The guy is the leader of a tiny mosque that has maybe 20 members. Yet the media hangs on to his every word.

Choudary and his followers are the Westboro Baptist Church version of Islam. ...... :lol:
Can you tell us what you disagree with of his statements?
What statements?

Hannity barely would let the guy say a sentence; before he would cut him off, make more allegations, and then call him names. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back