LOLOLO...thank you Credit card companies.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I get this glowing Email from the CC companies, thanking me for their business and giving this long list of COVID-19 safety precautions....but nowhere is it saying, we'll waive late fees, you can miss a payment or two or three.....just wash hands and scratch your nose with your feet or elbows.....CORPORATE AMERICA SUCKS!

1585931334713.png
!

I get this glowing Email from the CC companies, thanking me for their business and giving this long list of COVID-19 safety precautions....but nowhere is it saying, we'll waive late fees, you can miss a payment or two or three.....just wash hands and scratch your nose with your feet or elbows.....CORPORATE AMERICA SUCKS!

View attachment 318696!

Most credit card companies provide insurance coverage so that when you're out of work your payment can be postponed without penalty, but you have to already be signed up for that, of course. Also, I don't know how much credit card debt you have, but you shouldn't be spending more than you can afford to pay back. If you are it's pretty hard for you to blame somebody else for that predicament.

• Banned

View attachment 318696!

Most credit card companies provide insurance coverage so that when you're out of work your payment can be postponed without penalty, but you have to already be signed up for that, of course. Also, I don't know how much credit card debt you have, but you shouldn't be spending more than you can afford to pay back. If you are it's pretty hard for you to blame somebody else for that predicament.
Listen, I didn't vote for Trump, I didn't dine on bat balls in China and prior to all this shit, I made enough money to pay not only my bills, but have enough left for leisure, like patronizing business's now closed. I'm not blaming the CC companies, I'm simply saying, like give us a fuckin break and look at our payment history...which in my case was stellar and and and just for the record, I never lived beyond my means, its just that we're coming off the Christmas holidays, you moron!!

View attachment 318696!

How does corporate America suck? Because they didn't give you free stuff?
Don't borrow money, if you don't want to have payments, or late fees, or interest payments.

What is it with this generation that agrees to all these conditions, and then complains about it?

Forum List

Back