Can you say "Double Standard". Black Face!

Why can't any of the wingnuts actually tackle the subject of the OP? That being how Republicans handled the same situation when when of their own dressed in blackface vs. when a Democrat did it early in their lives? Did anyone address this?

Democrats were much more likely to call for the resignation of a Democrat than were Republicans of the AL Gov, however had not issue calling out the Democrat.

Personally I think for both the stunt was a long time ago and since they have (finally) both apologized then it's time to move on and let the voters decide come the next election.

Why can't any of the wingnuts actually tackle the subject of the OP? That being how Republicans handled the same situation when when of their own dressed in blackface vs. when a Democrat did it early in their lives? Did anyone address this?

Democrats were much more likely to call for the resignation of a Democrat than were Republicans of the AL Gov, however had not issue calling out the Democrat.

Personally I think for both the stunt was a long time ago and since they have (finally) both apologized then it's time to move on and let the voters decide come the next election.

What I think is crazy about the Northam Black Face incident was how hot-to-trot the Democrat Party was to try and push him out--- until they found out that the liberal lieutenant governor they were lusting after was a rapist. And the secretary of state below Fairfax on the food chain also was in blackface.

The libs really don't care about folks wearing blackface at all, they were just using this for their political advantage in Virginia.

What I think is crazy about the Northam Black Face incident was how hot-to-trot the Democrat Party was to try and push him out--- until they found out that the liberal lieutenant governor they were lusting after was a rapist. And the secretary of state below Fairfax on the food chain also was in blackface.

The libs really don't care about folks wearing blackface at all, they were just using this for their political advantage in Virginia.

I think its obvious the Democratic party still has high morals.

I think its obvious the Democratic party still has high morals.

I don't think the Dems have morals at all. This whole Northam incident came down when the D's were trying to deflect attention for Gov Northam's advocacy of abortion after birth. And that isn't very moral.

Further, what's so "moral" about Fairfax's alleged rapery?

Apologize... over what?

Should have told the press to go fuck themselves and never show their faces, black or white, ever again.

How long ago?
Zappa did it on an album cover several decades ago.
9e5b7b66fc4d553af93ca85e7925c133.jpg
Quick...
Demonize and publicly castrate him.

Oh wait.
He died years ago.

Never mind.

and if someone like Kavanaugh is put on the Supreme Court , it does not make him NOT QUILTY of ATTEMPTED RAPE.

And simply saying someone like Kavanaugh committed an attempted rape, does NOT MAKE HIM GUILTY OF ATTEMPTED RAPE either.

Alabama Republican Gov. Kay Ivey has apologized for wearing blackface during a skit at Auburn University more than 50 years ago.

Ivey said Thursday she still doesn't recall the incident, but after a recording surfaced of her discussing the sketch with her then-fiancé and later first husband, Ben LaRavia, Ivey admitted it must be true.

"Even after listening to the tape, I sincerely do not recall either the skit, which evidently occurred at a Baptist Student Union party, or the interview itself, both which occurred 52 years ago. Even though Ben is the one on tape remembering the skit — and I still don't recall ever dressing up in overalls or in blackface — I will not deny what is the obvious," Ivey said. "As such, I fully acknowledge — with genuine remorse — my participation in a skit like that back when I was a senior in college."
Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey Apologizes For Wearing Blackface During College Skit
-------------------------------------------- where are these Republicans now!!

Kevin McCarthy‏Verified account @GOPLeader

VA Governor Ralph Northam’s past racist behavior caps a week where he displayed an egregious lack of respect for human dignity and the American values that we fight every day to uphold. Staying in office only poisons efforts to grow together as one nation. He should resign.

9:17 AM - 2 Feb 2019

Ronna McDaniel‏Verified account @GOPChairwoman

Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam’s past: 1981: You had a racist nickname in your college yearbook. 1984: Pictures appear in your medical school yearbook of you in either blackface or a KKK robe. 2013: After a debate, you refuse to shake your African American opponent’s hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I must say more Democrats said Ralph Northam should step down, and I'm sure they have the same opinion but

I do wonder if the same Republicans that wanted Northam to step down want Gov. Kay Ivey to step down. I doubt it.
50 years ago?
Desperate much?
Stupid often?

She shoud just claim she identifies as a black woman, and be done with it.

Will the same 2 republican's ask her to step down? By the way its common that the same congressmen from the Democratic party will also ask her to step down as they did with the Democratic gov.
Like I said just identify as black and be done with it. You loons started this crap.

Forum List

Back