Lol! "F.... Joe Biden" video at Scranton PA highway opening!

Joe Biden Welcomed With "F*ck Joe Biden" Chants As Motorcade Passes Through Scranton​

The one guy on the video, goes even further than just "Fuck Joe Biden!", he comes out and yells "FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN!" Lol!!

Joe Biden Welcomed With "F*ck Joe Biden" Chants As Motorcade Passes Through Scranton​

All 12 of them?

"Fuck You Joe, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fucking asshole!"
We need to get Harris into it also. Lets turn our nations politicians into what they are. Every whore name that can be said need to be thought up for her. She will have a catty fit and get totalitarian on us. The totalitarians pushing the virus shot need to take blood samples from her. She must be carrying hundreds of STD variant diseases. I really expected better when push came to shove from these clowns by their experience. But by their genuflecting to the alter of power and money, they are doing everything against the rules and laws of sense, this is what we got. The real cult is godless and it is called globalism. And we will end up obeying. You see what the law does to citizens protesting the virus shot all over the Western World. There seems to be no remorse in them.

Now . . . that's the spirit. That's the spirit but it's not enough. That goat-faced mother-fucker is about to set up mobile gene therapy injection sites at all our kids' public schools. Shouting insults at him isn't gonna stop shit, people.

They won't be jabbing private schooled kiddies

They won't be jabbing private schooled kiddies

I suppose it comes down to whether or not the average good American adult cares enough about all American children to stand against vaccination tyranny. We can't be the only Americans out there, my wife and I, so conflicted over the vax rollout for children that it keeps us awake at night. I see the urgent need for a citizen army, and all I hear are the sounds of SILENCE.

When confronted with countless instances of rising government tyranny these past couple of years, all I hear from fellow Americans is: "Well, this ain't the hill to die on." Now they're coming for our children—for all American children. So I guess this isn't the hill to die on either.

I guess it's just the hill from which to shout, "Let's go Brandon."

Game over.

^^^Hey look, the "Bottom-Third Club" is here! LOL!

It's fun to pick and choose when poll numbers matter.....

Biden is doing worse than Obama and Bush at this point in their presidency...but better than Trump.....which means that if Biden sucks as president, you would have to be the absolute worst to poll lower than that guy....

Unless of course...you are a Trump sycophant..

Forum List

Back