Joe Biden claims he has never earned $400k annual salary in his life (receipts attached)

is that with or without, 10%for the big guy?

That is what makes it all so funny/sad.

We all know Joe has had placed in his bank accounts well more than the sum of his annual salaries minus taxes and 401k and medical.

Cult, just fucking admit he lied.

He said he never made $400k in his life.

This is a VERIFIABLE LIE.

You people are fucking insane. You see a verifiable lie, and then you do Mia Malkova gymnastics to excuse away the lie. (Shout out to Mia Malkova fans)

Cult, just fucking admit he lied.

He said he never made $400k in his life.

This is a VERIFIABLE LIE.

You people are fucking insane. You see a verifiable lie, and then you do Mia Malkova gymnastics to excuse away the lie. (Shout out to Mia Malkova fans)

These leftards have no idea how stupid Cannabalism *Joe is going to make them look over the next seven months. I will savor every moment.

He is too addled to be criminally responsible for his criminal behavior. Also, he is too addled to be responsible for the accuracy of any thing he says.

But hey. What the fuck, eh? His “brain” is good enough for the Potato to be President. Right?

Hurr claimed Biden mentally unfit to stand trial.

THAT SHOULD BE A WRAP ON BIDEN BEING POTUS.

These leftards have no idea how stupid Cannabalism *Joe is going to make them look over the next seven months. I will savor every moment.

I am concerned that they will do ANYTHING to maintain power.

I would take a million Jimmy Carters over a Joe Biden. Carter was misguided and wrong, but he was not a wet sock puppet doing the bidding of corrupt communists and the pharma, military and social media oligarchies.

Can you tell me who Hunters computer was referencing with that remark?

70 former intelligence experts claimed the laptop is a Putin plant.

That is how they excused it away. They never revisited the issue when Hunter sued the owner of the repair shop.

welcome to the board and seeing TDS in its natural habitat.

Careful feeding them, they bite….hard

Forum List

Back