LOL - Democrats Triggered By Removal Of KKK Founder Statue

If you believe that, you also believe in the tooth fairy. Richard Spenser was just trying to mitigate his fall from grace and show that he is decent in spite of all the shit he pulled. David Duke still supports trump. You just keep denying the facts, as usual. One of the KKK grand dragons endorsed Clinton?
Gosh oh gee. There are thousands of white supremacists.
hahaa facts bother you

demafascist demaklansman

i’m David duke didn’t found the KKK and does not support trump

The KKk was founded by Dems to act as a paramilitary wing of the party to suppress Republican votes so they could maintain their power…much like BLM and Antifa today

He has repeatedly stated Trump “betrayed” him and disappointed him…

Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again - The ...​

https://www.independent.co.uk › World › Americas

Jul 9, 2020 — Mr Duke is a renowned neo-Nazi antisemite and white supremacist who founded a Ku Klux Klan chapter in the early 1970s; since then, he has ...
David is angry because tump refused to kiss his ass for his endorsement.
trump knew enough to stay away from that one.

Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again - The ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › World › Americas
Jul 9, 2020 — Mr Duke is a renowned neo-Nazi antisemite and white supremacist who founded a Ku Klux Klan chapter in the early 1970s; since then, he has ...
David is angry because tump refused to kiss his ass for his endorsement.
trump knew enough to stay away from that one.
how does it make you feel about voting for the same guy as the leading white nationalist Richard Spencer?

how does it feel to get caught in so many lies?

You are correct. The KKK was founded by a group of confederate soldiers during the Civil War.
You sure know your history when it comes to trump supporters. The KKK today is a staunch supporter of trump, as are all white supremacist groups in America. I bet you know who formed the proud boys,
Q'anon, etc. You are a history buff!

DEMOKKKRATS!

Not Trump supporters.

Moron.

In other words

YOU!

how does it make you feel about voting for the same guy as the leading white nationalist Richard Spencer?

boob is a progressive loon. It has no brain or self awareness. It merely parrots what its masters tell it to do.

DEMOKKKRATS!

Not Trump supporters.

Moron.

In other words

YOU!
z21evv15wcf31.jpg

That was my purpose then, and it is my purpose now. That your twisted mind can't reconcile it is your problem, not mine. Indeed, there are lots of sexual references on this site that are used to make a point, yes? In fact, I just read a blog that has sexual comments. You must be attracted to her to carry on like you are.
And you must be a vile anti Semitic to carry on as you do. Denigrating Jews you have no knowledge of other than Democrat talking points. And then of course adding your denigrating sexual references.

You just read a sex blog? So what? Tell someone else about your sexual proclivities.

tump's daughter is Jewish by insemination and has nothing to do with trump's racist views. if Tump dated a black woman, he did it for sex. You don't have to like 'em to defile 'em. During the slavery years, many of our leaders had black slave "girlfriends." Your 2 analogies are irrelevant to the KKK and their platform.
Wow, just wow!

So next you will claim that Ivanka and Donald just raped those people to defile their heritage?

Wow, just wow!

So next you will claim that Ivanka and Donald just raped those people to defile their heritage?
Not at all, wow! To marry into an orthodox Jewish family, one usually has to convert to Judaism.
My remarks were in response to a silly blogger who claimed that trump wasn't racist because his daughter was Jewish and he dated a black model. The reality is that trump probably doesn't see her as Jewish just because she says she is, and will have no bearing on his racist tendencies.

"The contentious Nathan Bedford Forrest statue that stood along Interstate 65 in Nashville for more than two decades came down Tuesday. The move comes just over a year after the owner, Bill Dorris, died in November 2020. It is unclear who ordered the statue to be taken down. No announcement regarding why it was taken down or what is next for it was made Tuesday.

The will intended to leave certain real estate — including the Confederate flag display where the statue sat, an ice house and an artesian well — to the Sons of Confederate Veterans and the Battle of Nashville Trust. He also laid out plans to leave a collection of Gravely brand tractors to a museum and $5 million for the care of his dog, LuLu, a 12-year-old border collie -- earlier this year the LuLu trust was brought down to $30,000 to cover her care. The plan was to sell a trailer park on Hill Road that Dorris owned to satisfy debts against the estate, according to a court order filed in August.
The memorial is not the only contested one in the state.In July, a bust of Forrest installed in the Tennessee Capitol was removed from the building, loaded onto a truck and driven away."

Lol...another one of the liberal Democrats Confederate-KKK heroes bites the dust.....they are so triggered right now...lol....I wonder if Biden will fly flags at half-staff because of how butt-hurt he is about it...I wonder if Nancy Pelosi is going to hold a special session in Congress to declare Nathan Forrest Day a National Holiday to cope with their loss....lol..... The rest of the country is making their voices heard -- and they are telling the Democrats to take their Confederate heroes and shove it.....
No...... the democrats are taking down thise statues as fast as they can because they dint want people reminded of the fact that democrats are the party of slavery and racism. With todays left wing cancel culture purge, the demcrat party and its racist, slave owning history should be on the purge list..... they know this and are trying to avoid it

I heard Strom Thurmond dated a black chick...even had a child by her.....

Did it stop him from being the Strom Thrumond you reactionary racist Conservatives knew and loved???

I mean Obama had a white mother and that didn't stop you morons from claiming he hated white people.....does it hurt to be this intellectually dishonest?

barak obama is a racist. he is good friends with luis farakhan, al sharptin and jeremiah wright...

Lies? Hardly. What does a sod like Richard Spenser have to do with anything? He is a non-entity and
simpletons like you give him credence.

Since I’m a yankee and I don’t give a shit about the memorial statues of the Confederacy, I have to say this: I honestly don’t care that people want to remove statues of Robert E. Lee or rename highways honoring Jefferson Davis. Want to know history? Read the books. (We don’t need to see statues of Hitler in Germany to remember his justifiably maligned place in history, for that matter.)

For my part, what I don’t get and don’t support is the removal of statues of Jefferson or Washington. Yeah yeah. They had slaves. I get that. But they were also great men in OUR collective history despite that.

This new-found penchant for removing the statues of great men because they also had some significant faults is stupid. Jefferson Davis lost. Thomas Jefferson didn’t.
Jankey go home!

Forum List

Back