Daunte Wright Gun Violence

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Sounds like Kim Potter may have saved some lives. Daunte Wright was involved in gun violence of his own. Daunte had warrants for his arrest and ran from police. Model citizen here, right.

Wright’s conduct led to three posthumous lawsuits against his estate: one in connection with Livingston’s shooting, one with the robbery and a third in connection with a carjacking that left a former classmate shot in the leg.

Three weeks before his deadly encounter with Potter, Wright and an accomplice allegedly shot former classmate Joshua Hodges in the leg and stole his car, according to the lawsuit. The accomplice’s bullet allegedly broke his fibula, struck an artery and left permanent damage.

Daunte Wright victim shares impact statement that she never got to deliver to him​

"I had never stared into somebody’s eyes while begging to keep my life, while also having a gun pointed at my head," she said. "I have never gasped for air as much as I did when I had his hands wrapped around my neck."

Wright was a scumbag, no doubt. I don't know why the prosecutor is allowed to portray him as a loving son/father.

Potter made a huge mistake. But she was set up for that mistake by the whole idea of tasers.

Basically, it gives an officer two guns, one often lethal, the other not as often lethal. If you're not justified in firing one, you're not justified in firing the other.

he was a gang banger and there are several suits against his estate no one wins in this.

So make the victim a criminal to justify him being murdered.

He wasn't murdered......he was attempting to flee lawful arrest and was in the process of endangering the lives of two police officers.......from what we see in court, she would have been justified in just shooting him...

Now so is she.
But she’s alive. Probably will be out in 5. Daunte should never have fought and tried to run. Fact is, both he and George Floyd would be alive today had they simply cooperated with police. No idea why that is such a hard concept for the Left.

But she’s alive. Probably will be out in 5. Daunte should never have fought and tried to run. Fact is, both he and George Floyd would be alive today had they simply cooperated with police. No idea why that is such a hard concept for the Left.
Does everyone white always cooperate with the police? Who was the last white man who was murdered from a policeman knee on his neck?

Who was the last white man who was murdered when a policeman thought he had his taser instead of his gun.

And I do not know why that simple fact has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the criminal trials is so hard for the right to understand.

George Floyd would still be alive if he cooperated with the police. Hell, Floyd would still be dead if he never even came into contact with the police and swallowed his stash like he did.

That does not, in any shape or form, change the fact Chauvin was guilty of killing Floyd. Same with Wright's criminal behavior, it does not change Potters criminality in killing Wright.

I cant go into the cancer ward of a hospital, find someone that will be dead within an hour, shoot him in the face and then say, well, he would have died anyway.

Does everyone white always cooperate with the police? Who was the last white man who was murdered from a policeman knee on his neck?

Who was the last white man who was murdered when a policeman thought he had his taser instead of his gun.

And no one gave a shit. They still don't give a shit.

They were even joking about killing him. He is white though so it really did not happen....

Forum List

Back