LOL - Democrats Triggered By Removal Of KKK Founder Statue

Richard Spenser, and Hunter Biden you know your ilk, that voted for xiden don’t mind using the world
Funny how you spent the last 8272672 comments whining about Biden and caping up for Trump.....both of whom HAVE ZERO to do with this thread...

However, what you morons have not been able to refute is.....the only people who glorify and romanticize the Confederacy and their cause are.........and have always been.....CONSERVATIVES

But by all means...continue the intellectually dishonest and childish back and forth about Biden and Trump.....all it shows to me is that...at the highest levels of government...there is a racist/white supremacist....which really cuts against the whole "America isn't systemically racist" babble

Funny how you spent the last 8272672 comments whining about Biden and caping up for Trump.....both of whom HAVE ZERO to do with this thread...

However, what you morons have not been able to refute is.....the only people who glorify and romanticize the Confederacy and their cause are.........and have always been.....CONSERVATIVES

But by all means...continue the intellectually dishonest and childish back and forth about Biden and Trump.....all it shows to me is that...at the highest levels of government...there is a racist/white supremacist....which really cuts against the whole "America isn't systemically racist" babble
Well I was just responding to a poster who made an incorrect statement and highlighting it for him.

I can do that with you now if you like....there is being proud about the region of the country you are from, ie the South....and remembering and respecting the lives and battles fought by the great Democrat uprising that was the Civil War....and then there is glorifying what the Dems fought for which was slavery...only one party continues to try and make a dependent class, only one party continues to try and keep people oppressed, and that is the Democrats.

Well I was just responding to a poster who made an incorrect statement and highlighting it for him.

I can do that with you now if you like....there is being proud about the region of the country you are from, ie the South....and remembering and respecting the lives and battles fought by the great Democrat uprising that was the Civil War....and then there is glorifying what the Dems fought for which was slavery...only one party continues to try and make a dependent class, only one party continues to try and keep people oppressed, and that is the Democrats.
C'mon, Struth! Zip it!

C'mon, Struth! Zip it!
Sorry, if the truth bothers folks so much. Often times leftist, who parrots leftist proprganda like Bill...don't really have a clue. They confuse the adjective conservative, with the proper noun Conservative. They are two different things. Conservatives, are pro-captialism, which is undermined by slavery, and a dependent class, which obviously was promoted by the Dems during the Civil War, and there after.

Sorry, if the truth bothers folks so much. Often times leftist, who parrots leftist proprganda like Bill...don't really have a clue. They confuse the adjective conservative, with the proper noun Conservative. They are two different things. Conservatives, are pro-captialism, which is undermined by slavery, and a dependent class, which obviously was promoted by the Dems during the Civil War, and there after.
me too

Forum List

Back