LOL - Democrats Triggered By Removal Of KKK Founder Statue

Not long ago Biden said he was his mentor. So yes his spirit is still in your party. Not to mention Biden's son says the n word likes it's in his language.
So no, his spirit is not in the Democratic Party or the else the black community would support tump.

So no, his spirit is not in the Democratic Party or the else the black community would support tump.
maybe many suooort Xiden because they fear not really being black if they don’t…i mean that’s what your racist in chief told them…

comments like that got richard spencer to support him

What Biden's son says is not what Biden says.
If Trump's son said it, you would be all over it. Hypocrite, Biden raised that racist, drud addicted son. Also the daughter he showered with. Is also a drug addicted, and a sex addict. You're worse than a Hypocrite, you support this sick crap.

Yes they do. Trump did more for minorities than obama did. Tell me, what has Biden done for you? Besides let millions more minorities to take your job?

Tell me the truth. If Trump's son said n word onetime, would you call him a racist?
I don't know. It is behavior, more than verbiage. I do not use that word and I don't like when others use it in my presence.

If Trump's son said it, you would be all over it. Hypocrite, Biden raised that racist, drud addicted son. Also the daughter he showered with. Is also a drug addicted, and a sex addict. You're worse than a Hypocrite, you support this sick crap.
Trump's son? Uday or Husay? Junior is vile no matter what he says.

I don't know. It is behavior, more than verbiage. I do not use that word and I don't like when others use it in my presence.
So yes, but Biden's son gets a break. I mean this, you deserve what you vote for, and you're an idiot. Trump was the greatest thing for minorities in our history. But keep on voting to keep you mad and poor.

Joey called an african american a negro just a few weeks ago. Seems like the apple does not fall far from the tree

Profile photo for Sandra Jackson-Opoku

Sandra Jackson-Opoku
, African Americanist writer and scholar
I don’t find it offensive, but it’s quite archaic. There’s a time when we insisted on being called that ourselves, since Negro (with a capital “N”) was a definite upgrade from colored or the other “n” word. The name which we use to call ourselves has changed numerous times since we landed in chains on these shores: “Ethiopian,” “Guinea,” “colored,” “Negro,” “Afro-American,” “Black,” “African American,” “African descended American,” etc. If someone is still using the word “Negro” to define Black people, it suggests to me that the person is living in the past.

I'm sure Biden calls Harris, the house nig@r. That's how he and his son role. Harris claimed he was a racist at one time. Your party is made up of nothing but hypocrites.
Kinda like you and your ilk, yes? You are sure? You have no clue.

Profile photo for Sandra Jackson-Opoku
Sandra Jackson-Opoku
, African Americanist writer and scholar
I don’t find it offensive, but it’s quite archaic. There’s a time when we insisted on being called that ourselves, since Negro (with a capital “N”) was a definite upgrade from colored or the other “n” word. The name which we use to call ourselves has changed numerous times since we landed in chains on these shores: “Ethiopian,” “Guinea,” “colored,” “Negro,” “Afro-American,” “Black,” “African American,” “African descended American,” etc. If someone is still using the word “Negro” to define Black people, it suggests to me that the person is living in the past.

nice, you found one person that didn’t find it offensive. I certainly agree with her that it’s a step up from calling an african american what his son does…but it’s nonetheless offensive and a sign of his racism

Forum List

Back