LOL - Democrats Triggered By Removal Of KKK Founder Statue

Lies? Hardly. What does a sod like Richard Spenser have to do with anything? He is a non-entity and
simpletons like you give him credence.
You said all white supremist support Trump. I highlighted that was a bold face lie.

As he supports the same party leader, and person you do....Joey Xiden.

tump's daughter is Jewish by insemination and has nothing to do with trump's racist views. if Tump dated a black woman, he did it for sex. You don't have to like 'em to defile 'em. During the slavery years, many of our leaders had black slave "girlfriends." Your 2 analogies are irrelevant to the KKK and their platform.

“If Trump dated a black woman, he did it for sex.”

How can you be so certain of that statement and if confirmed, how does that compare vs. men across the globe and the reason they date women of any color?

Actually senator Byrd was on of your guys.

It's not racist when a democrat does it

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

It's not racist when a democrat does it

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
Not to mention Biden's son uses the n word in his everyday vocabulary.

“If Trump dated a black woman, he did it for sex.”

How can you be so certain of that statement and if confirmed, how does that compare vs. men across the globe and the reason they date women of any color?
We are talking about Trump, who has racist tendencies, and not about men across the globe.

You said all white supremist support Trump. I highlighted that was a bold face lie.

As he supports the same party leader, and person you do....Joey Xiden.
OH, I am soo sorry. All white supremacist GROUPS! Better for you to digest?

If Fakey Jakey is here, he should go home.

I get that you disagree with me. That’s fine. But to accuse me of being that asshole? Low blow, dude.
No, I was lust joking. You said that you were a yankee, and the call of the wild in some Third World countries back in the day was "Jankey, go home"!

OH, I am soo sorry. All white supremacist GROUPS! Better for you to digest?
he’s the leader of a white suprematist group dumbass…and has denounced trump and advocated for your dear leader

We are talking about Trump, who has racist tendencies, and not about men across the globe.
What is the data, the science and/or the validation that Trump only dated a Black woman for sex? Is it because all of the Democrats decided he was a racist after he stood in Hillary’s way for President? Your side swears Biden is not racist no matter how many times you hear him say:

* “My children are growing to grow up in a racial jungle.”

* “I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is clean and articulate”.

* “If you have a problem figuring out if you vote for me or Trump, you ain’t Black”

If you can’t accept these statements as racist, how valid is your judgement of Trump being racist?

he’s the leader of a white suprematist group dumbass…and has denounced trump and advocated for your dear leader
Get with the program, sonny. Who he may or may not have voted for is irrelevant. It's what he is that
you need to reconcile in your pee-head little mind, and Spencer is a tump supporter, big time

Richard Bertrand Spencer | Southern Poverty Law Center​

https://www.splcenter.org › extremist-files › individual

As head of the National Policy Institute, Richard Spencer is one of the country's most successful young white nationalist leaders — a suit-and-tie version

Get with the program, sonny. Who he may or may not have voted for is irrelevant. It's what he is that
you need to reconcile in your pee-head little mind, and Spencer is a tump supporter, big time

Richard Bertrand Spencer | Southern Poverty Law Center

https://www.splcenter.org › extremist-files › individual
As head of the National Policy Institute, Richard Spencer is one of the country's most successful young white nationalist leaders — a suit-and-tie version
sure it’s relevant to who he supports

since you made it such a big deal to begin with

What is the data, the science and/or the validation that Trump only dated a Black woman for sex? Is it because all of the Democrats decided he was a racist after he stood in Hillary’s way for President? Your side swears Biden is not racist no matter how many times you hear him say:

* “My children are growing to grow up in a racial jungle.”

* “I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is clean and articulate”.

* “If you have a problem figuring out if you vote for me or Trump, you ain’t Black”

If you can’t accept these statements as racist, how valid is your judgement of Trump being racist?
Actually, Biden practiced law in the inner city representing poor people before his stint in Congress,
when he could have practiced law in a more prosperous setting. Trump's behavior is indeed divisive and racist. Biden is not a racist, except to people who are looking for anything that they can interpret
in that manner. Trump has been a racist all his life, and behaved openly in the 1970s with rental units.

Actually, Biden practiced law in the inner city representing poor people before his stint in Congress,
when he could have practiced law in a more prosperous setting. Trump's behavior is indeed divisive and racist. Biden is not a racist, except to people who are looking for anything that they can interpret
in that manner. Trump has been a racist all his life, and behaved openly in the 1970s with rental units.
hahaha what inner city? He was a public defender for barely a minute and left it because it didn’t pay well, and went to work for a democrat at a big law firm

Not long ago Biden said he was his mentor. So yes his spirit is still in your party. Not to mention Biden's son says the n word likes it's in his language.
Being someone's mentor does not make him a bigot.

Forum List

Back