LOL - Democrats Triggered By Removal Of KKK Founder Statue

nice, you found one person that didn’t find it offensive. I certainly agree with her that it’s a step up from calling an african american what his son does…but it’s nonetheless offensive and a sign of his racism
Masakela Cooper
, Some college Computer Engineering & Physics, Oakwood University (1998)
Personally, I don’t find it offensive at all. It’s just outdated. It is still appropriate to use when speaking of historical organizations like the Negro Leagues baseball teams. The politically correct terminology has went through several names changes over the years. Negro, Colored, Black, African American . I was most comfortable with Black but I see the need to have a unique name for the African American experience that is distinct from other Black people around the world. This name acknowledges our African roots as well as our unique American identity.

There are plenty more of these quotes. You have no clue

Richard Spenser, and Hunter Biden you know your ilk, that voted for xiden don’t mind using the world
And your mouth is getting in the way of your brains. Richard Spencer is the poster boy of Trump supporters like yourself.

And your mouth is getting in the way of your brains. Richard Spencer is the poster boy of Trump supporters like yourself.
sorry trump supporters didn’t vote for xiden like you and spenser

sorry trump supporters didn’t vote for xiden like you and spenser
I accept your apology. Read the truth and the statement about "normal" people:
No, White Supremacist Richard Spencer Didn't Seriously ...
https://www.tabletmag.com › sections › news › articles

Aug 25, 2020 — No, White Supremacist Richard Spencer Didn't Seriously Endorse Joe Biden. It's time to stop falling for transparent trolling by neo-Nazis.

Lots of gullible and easily manipulated tump supporters out there, yes?

Lol, no you just accused us while your leaders prove how racist your party is.
Actually, the Republican Party is my party. This tump fiasco is not a Republican anything, except as a place for a grifter to show his wares and manipulate many uninformed people.

I accept your apology. Read the truth and the statement about "normal" people:
No, White Supremacist Richard Spencer Didn't Seriously ...
https://www.tabletmag.com › sections › news › articles
Aug 25, 2020 — No, White Supremacist Richard Spencer Didn't Seriously Endorse Joe Biden. It's time to stop falling for transparent trolling by neo-Nazis.

Lots of gullible and easily manipulated tump supporters out there, yes?
why should I believe some opinion piece from another demafascist propagandist blog?

The man not only threw Xiden his support, but said he voted for him....

why should I believe some opinion piece from another demafascist propagandist blog?

The man not only threw Xiden his support, but said he voted for him....
You always have a set of alternative facts to hang your manipulated hat on. Too bad.

You always have a set of alternative facts to hang your manipulated hat on. Too bad.
what's the alternative facts? He clearly stated he voted for Xiden.

what's the alternative facts? He clearly stated he voted for Xiden.

If you read the article, stating and doing are 2 different things. And who cares, anyway? He didn't change his stripes and still sung the praises of tump

If you read the article, stating and doing are 2 different things. And who cares, anyway? He didn't change his stripes and still sung the praises of tump
they are two different things, hence why my link showed him taking a pic of his ballot...voting for Xiden.

I don't care, you are the one that brought up the white supremist nonsense. I just highlighted how wrong you were, and highlighted how they voted for your boy, just like you.

Now you don't care...funny

they are two different things, hence why my link showed him taking a pic of his ballot...voting for Xiden.

I don't care, you are the one that brought up the white supremist nonsense. I just highlighted how wrong you were, and highlighted how they voted for your boy, just like you.

Now you don't care...funny
The white supremacist movement is hardly nonsense, lamb chop. Now I don't care.....about one little sod. Don't take out of context.

The white supremacist movement is hardly nonsense, lamb chop. Now I don't care.....about one little sod. Don't take out of context.
i didn’t say it was, i said your comment about it was nonsense.

with that said, racist like Spenser, Xiden etc will always exist, don’t give them a voice though

i didn’t say it was, i said your comment about it was nonsense.

with that said, racist like Spenser, Xiden etc will always exist, don’t give them a voice though
Tell you what. You stop making false statements and I won't give Racists like tump a voice though.

Tell you what. You stop making false statements and I won't give Racists like tump a voice though.
hahah what did I say that was false? hahah in fact just the opposite, this entire convo started because I corrected YOUR FALSE STATEMENT

Typical, leftist, with your projection

hahah what did I say that was false? hahah in fact just the opposite, this entire convo started because I corrected YOUR FALSE STATEMENT

Yo, I am simply responding to your silly referrals to Biden on a continuing basis.

Yo, I am simply responding to your silly referrals to Biden on a continuing basis.
what about him? i’ve simply highlighted his racism and the fact he’s the guy the leading white nationalist supports…and of course you

Forum List

Back