LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

You don't know about cause and effect? It's only the basis of science, dummy.
???
Atheism just allows me to say "I/we don't know/know yet,"
while your religious indoctrination (I-D) force you to jump to conclusions/foist BS about some 'ordered,' 'purposeful' and hardwired universe when it is simply not true and not in evidence.
`
I'm glad you finally Outed yourself as a hamstrung Religious believer.
Implying god is the cause and I deny it because I'm an atheist!!
Gameover Pilgrim.
`

(Thanks for the Bump!)

???
Atheism just allows me to say "I/we don't know/know yet,"
while your religious indoctrination (I-D) force you to jump to conclusions/foist BS about some 'ordered,' 'purposeful' and hardwired universe when it is simply not true and not in evidence.
`
I'm glad you finally Outed yourself as a hamstrung Religious believer.
Implying god is the cause and I deny it because I'm an atheist!!
Gameover Pilgrim.
`

(Thanks for the Bump!)
So atheism is responsible;e for you denying cause and effect? Because that's exactly what you are doing when you say you don't know yet if every effect had a cause.

Seems really stupid of you posting in a science forum with a belief like that.

You don't know about cause and effect? It's only the basis of science, dummy.
No, again Moron.
You have like a 12 IQ.
Just that we don't always know the Cause/know it YET and that's no reason to fabricate a god you IDIOT.

By your 'reasoning' the Fire, Lightening, and Fertility gods (and 10,000) other would have been valid assumptions.
They are not and were not as we know now.
So we wait until we do know the cause.

Stalking many of my threads with one-line gibberish and making an idiot of yourself.

may have to report this STALKING behavior soon, but you are bumping my threads to the top so I'm reluctant to stop you.

If you do it again I will WAIT until the thread drifts down the page and then USE it again to Bump it back to the top with an answer.
`

Last edited:
No, again Moron.
You have like a 12 IQ.
Just that we don't always know the Cause/know it YET and that's no reason to fabricate a god you IDIOT.

By your 'reasoning' the Fire, Lightening, and Fertility gods (and 10,000) other would have been valid assumptions.
They are not and were not as we know now.
So we wait until we do know the cause.

Stalking many of my threads with one-line gibberish and making an idiot of yourself.

may have to report this STALKING behavior soon, but you are bumping my threads to the top so I'm reluctant to stop you.

If you do it again I will WAIT until the thread drifts down the page and then USE it again to Bump it back to the top with an answer.
`
You keep repeating yourself but the reality is every effect had a cause.

ding: has there ever been an uncaused event.

abu afuk: we just don't know yet.

ding: do you believe in the principle of cause and effect.

abu afuk: it's too soon to tell.

ding: so it's too soon to know if increasing CO2 causes temperatures to rise.

abu afuk: correct. we just don't know yet.

ding: thank you very much

Oh no!

Ding, do you think you found something that any 4 year old can't Google, like you did?

No, shaman.
I think you can use google searches until the cows come home and you won't find it. This is an exercise in human nature and logic. You don't strike me as a deep thinker.

Exactly. Notice, we get no answer .....otherwise, Christians would have to admit that literally, everyone else is an “ atheist”. The “ though shelt not have any-other god before me” always gets in the way.

Can’t have other gods competing for donations.
I've been using the term/twin "Which/Witch god" for years.
They, in fact, disagree with at least 75% of the planet.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”​

- Stephen Roberts

`

Last edited:
I've been using the term/twin "Which/Witch god" for years.
They, in fact, disagree with at least 75% of the planet.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”​

- Stephen Roberts

`
You’re reading my mail .:)

You’re reading my mail .:)

If I had any inside abilities, no offense, but that would be way down the list of my priorities.
BTW, I have been using the 'which/witch' god twin for many years.
I could probably trace it back to several other boards.
`

Last edited:
'Creation Science' classically Includes...
'Intelligent Design' and 'Irreducible ͛c͛o͛m͛p͛l͛e͛x͛i͛t͛y͛.'

(two recent substitute Frauds for Creationism posted here)
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back