LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

No. It actually posits that we live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. It's silly of you to argue against it but that's your mistake to make. :)
IOW, the usual, Non-responsive high frequency posting
Your stock in trade.
`

IOW, the usual, Non-responsive high frequency posting
Your stock in trade.
`
It's pretty hard for someone to argue that every effect did not have a cause. Just like it's hard to argue that cause and effect doesn't mean everything happens for a reason. It would be unscientific to not believe that every effect had a cause and happened for a reason. You'd have to believe in magic to not believe that. Is that what you believe in? Magic? Do you believe in magic?

It's pretty hard for someone to argue that every effect did not have a cause. Just like it's hard to argue that the very basis of cause and effect is that everything happens for a reason. It would be unscientific to not believe that every effect had a cause and happened for a reason. You'd have to believe in magic to not believe that. Is that what you believe in? Magic? Do you believe in magic?
Actually it's more logical to say "we don't know/know yet," just as we do for other versions of (your present) "God of the Gap' posts.
IOW, manufacturing causes (oft gods) for things we do not understand yet is Not logical.
`

Actually it's more logical to say "we don't know/know yet," just as we do for other versions of (your present) "God of the Gap' posts.
IOW, manufacturing causes (oft gods) for things we do not understand yet is Not logical.
`
You believe it's more logical to say you don't know if you live in a logical universe than it is say you live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause?

You do realize you are literally arguing against science, right?

You believe it's more logical to say you don't know if you live in a logical universe than it is say you live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause?

You do realize you are literally arguing against science, right?
You need to read my 'God of the Gaps' thread I just responded in.
You have a logic issue.
And thanks for promoting (so far) 3 of my threads about religionist fallacies like yours.. and counting.
`

You need to read my 'God of the Gaps' thread I just responded in.
You have a logic issue.
There has never been an effect that was uncaused in the history of the universe. Cause and effect is literally the basis for science. Only an imbecile would argue against it.

There has never been an effect that was uncaused in the history of the universe. Cause and effect is literally the basis for science. Only an imbecile would argue against it.
And cause does not necessarily have a purpose or order or hardwiring.
And no one knows the cause of the Universe.. yet.
You invoking discredited Intelligent Design and 'order,' and 'hardwiring' is unscientific and illogical.

`

And cause does not necessarily have a purpose or order or hardwiring.
You invoking discredited Intelligent Design and 'order,' and 'hardwiring' is unscientific and illogical.

`
We can move on to that once you stop making idiotic arguments that you don't live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. First you must acknowledge that you live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect.

Or I will just keep beating you over the head with it. Fair enough?

We can move on to that once you stop making idiotic arguments that you don't live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. First you must acknowledge that you live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect.

Or I will just keep beating you over the head with it. Fair enough?

Who's beating who over the head?
Who's pumping my threads up?
Below is unanswered

Cause does not necessarily have a purpose or order or hardwiring.
And no one knows the 'cause' of the Universe.. yet.

`

Who's beating who over the head?
Who's pumping my threads up?

Cause does not necessarily have a purpose or order or hardwiring.
And no one knows the 'cause' of the Universe.. yet.

`
You still haven't acknowledged that you live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. What's it like in your magical universe where anything can happen for no reason at all. I'm truly fascinated by your beliefs. Are you a Scientologist?

You still haven't acknowledged that you live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. What's it like in your magical universe where anything can happen for no reason at all. I'm truly fascinated by your beliefs. Are you a Scientologist?
And what is that "Cause"?
We don't know/know yet.
Cause does not necessarily have a 'purpose' or 'order' or 'hardwiring.'

`

And what is that "Cause"?
We don't know/know yet.
Cause does not necessarily have a 'purpose' or 'order' or 'hardwiring.'

`
I am only trying to establish if you believe in cause and effect and that cause and effect means that everything happens for a logical reasons. We can get into specifics once you acknowledge this. I'm not going to play your squeeze balloon game. I'm going to pin you down point by point.

The first point is that we live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. Yes or no? I say yes. Science says yes. Only idiots say no. What do you say?

I am only trying to establish if you believe in cause and effect and that cause and effect means everything which happens for a logical reason. We can get into specifics once you acknowledge this. I'm not going to play your squeeze balloon game. I'm going to pin you down point by point.

The first point is that we live in a logical universe where every cause has an effect. Yes or no? I say yes. Science says yes. Only idiots say no. What do you say?
False. all through this mess You have baselessly declared and characterized it as purposeful, orderly, etc. (really Discredited ID) and Discredited 'God of the Gaps.'
And fact is neither you nor anyone else knows the cause.. yet. If any.

`

False. all through this mess You have baselessly declared and characterized it as purposeful, orderly, etc. (really Discredited ID) and Discredited 'God of the Gaps.'
And fact is neither you nor anyone else knows the cause.. yet.

`
So you don't believe in cause and effect and are an idiot. I guess this conversation is over then as it would be illogical for me to hold a discussion with an idiot who does not acknowledge cause and effect.

I am only trying to establish if you believe in cause and effect and that cause and effect means that everything happens for a logical reasons. We can get into specifics once you acknowledge this. I'm not going to play your squeeze balloon game. I'm going to pin you down point by point.

And cause does not necessarily have a 'purpose' or 'order' or 'hardwiring.'
`

And cause does not necessarily have a 'purpose' or 'order' or 'hardwiring.'
`
You don't believe in cause and effect so it doesn't matter. Apparently you believe things happen magically.

Who knew that atheism teaches to not believe in the scientific principle of cause and effect?

Who knew that atheism teaches to not believe in the scientific principle of cause and effect?
???
Atheism just allows me to say "I/we don't know/know yet,"
while your religious indoctrination (I-D) force you to jump to conclusions/foist BS about some 'ordered,' 'purposeful' and hardwired universe when it is simply not true and not in evidence.

`
I'm glad you finally Outed yourself as a hamstrung Religious believer.
Implying god is the cause and I deny it because I'm an atheist!!
Gameover Pilgrim.
`

Last edited:
???
Atheism just allows me to say "I/we don't know/know yet,"
while your religious indoctrination (I-D) force you to jump to conclusions/foist BS about some 'ordered,' 'purposeful' and hardwired universe when it is simply not true and not in evidence.

`
I'm glad you finally Outed yourself as a hamstrung Religious believer.
Implying god is the cause and I deny it because I'm an atheist!!
Gameover Pilgrim.
`
You don't know about cause and effect? It's only the basis of science, dummy.

Forum List

Back