Lois lerner conspired with Justice Dept, FBI

So this is the benchmark being set: If a government official turns documents over to another government agency in violation of the rules, they should go to prison. If a government official releases confidential information improperly, they should go to prison.

Just want to make that clear.

Last edited:
Only 20 left wing groups filed for tax exempt status in 2012. Guess how many right wing groups did?

So it should not be surprising if the vast majority of tax exempt requests which were examined were for right wing groups.

Did you count Media Matters as a Left wing group?

Left wing groups don't really need to file for tax exempt status with the IRS, they just don't pay them and no one says anything.

Only 20 left wing groups filed for tax exempt status in 2012. Guess how many right wing groups did?

So it should not be surprising if the vast majority of tax exempt requests which were examined were for right wing groups.

Where did you get those numbers?

Left of center, yes; do you consider Fox Entertainment news, Sean Hannity fair and balanced or Rush Limbaugh your mentor?

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is going to be done as long as the Lying Cocksucker in Chief is infesting the White House.

The dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization, haven't you figured that out yet?

And their voters don't care. At all

Left of center, yes; do you consider Fox Entertainment news, Sean Hannity fair and balanced or Rush Limbaugh your mentor?

Unlike Media Matters, none of the above are robbing the government with a fake 501c3 status

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is going to be done as long as the Lying Cocksucker in Chief is infesting the White House.

The dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization, haven't you figured that out yet?

And their voters don't care. At all

Point of fact, your opinions are more than welcome, they say more about you than anyone you choose to attack. But don't expect anyone to take your tripe seriously, for evidence is required and that you have in very short supply.

Unlike Media Matters, none of the above are robbing the government with a fake 501c3 status

And the probative evidence to support this statement is........... drum roll please ........... missing.

And the probative evidence to support this statement is........... drum roll please ........... missing.

They're a left wing political group stealing money from the government by abusing their 501 c 3 status

I think that when, not if -- When, a Republican takes office in Jan, 2017 that he will HAVE to start investigations and start locking people up whether he wants to or not.

If He doesn't, the Republican Party will just walk away from -- The Republican Party. There will be no loyalty anymore at all.

When Bush took over there were DOZENS of scandals that need investigated and pursued -- The Travel Office firings, Sandy Bergler, the Buddhist Monks, the give-away of Nuclear Weapons technology in return for Campaign Cash and dozens more. Maybe HUNDREDS.

But Bush was/is a 'good' and decent human being. He doesn't like getting his hands dirty. He doesn't want to criminalize politics, even when the people he's after ARE criminals.

And that is to our detriment.

If the next Republican President doesn't go after these lying, filthy, criminla, scum of the earth dimocrap scum and throw them in Prison by the hundreds, I'm walking away.

I WILL join the "Let it burn crowd"

I think we've got one (1) left in us. If we don't fight back against the absolute scum of the earth -- dimocraps, we don't deserve to have a Free Country.

We really don't

You mean to say the DOJ was going to prosecute organizations which violated our tax laws?

Say it ain't so!
Damn I knew an idiot like you would miss the point completely.
They were attempting to gin up prosecutions and pusuant to that illegally turned over confidential tax returns to the FBI. That is a violation of federal law, if you didnt know.
So when a bank turns over confidential information to the FBI because they suspect illegal activity, is that illegal?

The section’s attorneys expressed concern that certain section 501(c) organizations are actually political committees “posing” as if they are not subject to FEC law, and therefore may be subject to criminal liability.
Are you really this stupid? Banks turn them over pursuant to search warrants adn teh like. There was nothing like that here.

If this doesnt produce criminal indictments then our system is totally fucked. A giant conspiracy to bring criminal charges against non profits in order to silence them before the 2010 election. The biggest abuse of power probably in American history. But I'll leave it to the libs to spin this shit into silk.
Docs Reveal IRS Plan to Seek Criminal Charges of Obama Opponents

Judicial Watch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Judicial Watch Right Wing Watch

Do you have another source to back up your allegations Rabbi(t)? Darryl Issa and Judicial Watch seem a bit biased as the links above suggest.

In fact I believe Darryl Issa needs to be indicted for contempt of Congress.
Not my allegations, asshole. These are facts, as indicated bythe documents released. If you have evidence they fabricated the docs please post it or shut the fuck up.

I've seen the list of organizations suspected of violating the law, and have linked to it in the past. Not all of them were right wing organizations. Some were left wing organizations.
That makes it OK?

Forum List

Back