Log Cabin Republicans endorse Trump..... Oh my.. Our LGTBQXYZ+_$? Should have their heads explode!

what are we supposed to do? shun Trump like a dumbell at Rosie O'Donell's house?

he's the best candidate out there on LGBT issues!
Horseshit !! Did you follow my link? Here is more

Donald Trump’s War On LGBTQ Americans Is Ramping Up | HuffPost

My only question is do you actually believe that, or are you as much a=of a liar as Trump is?
you think by giving a link to huffpost you're gonna convince me?

i can produce 10 trillion links that prove you're wrong!

just google "trump manlove"
I don't give a rats hind parts about convincing you. Any reasonable person who sees this will know what's going on. You can deride the Huff Post all you want, but you can't refute anything that is being reported.
Trump once held the LGBT flag at a campaign event.

/report refuted!
Really
58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg
i accept your surrender

The Log Cabin Republicans endorsed President Trump's 2020 reelection bid on Friday, nearly four years after the conservative LGBT organization declined to endorse then-candidate Trump in 2016.

The group said its national board of directors voted to endorse Trump after consulting with its chapters across the country.

Log Cabin Republicans Chairman Robert Kabel and Vice Chairwoman Jill Homan argued in a Washington Post op-ed on Friday that Trump has helped remove LGBTQ rights as a wedge issue in the GOP, citing his administration's policies on ending the spread of HIV/AIDS as well as his push to get other countries to conform to modern human rights standards.

The leaders also cited Trump's appointment of Richard Grenell, who is openly gay, as U.S. ambassador to Germany.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Just heard this on the news. I’m not surprised. Even homosexuals like a good economy!!!
The leadership of the Log Cabin Republicans are the Uncle Toms and the LGBT community! They cherry pick a few token things that he paid lip service to, level some gentile criticism on one or two matter, and overlook a whole lot of damaging actions he has taken against LGBT people.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-lgbt-anti-actions-administration-pride-month
You know I am no LBGTQ hater, but that buzzfeed article was so disingenuous, it made me want to puke.

The commie Dems cannot afford to allow the LBGTQ community to escape their clutches, so they spin shit like that to round up the queers and keep them captive.

But, I WOULD like to see is the Jesus Nazis of the GOP shut the fuck up. If any group deserves no tent, it's those fuckers.

what are we supposed to do? shun Trump like a dumbell at Rosie O'Donell's house?

My only question is do you actually believe that, or are you as much a=of a liar as Trump is?

I don't give a rats hind parts about convincing you. Any reasonable person who sees this will know what's going on. You can deride the Huff Post all you want, but you can't refute anything that is being reported.
Trump once held the LGBT flag at a campaign event.

/report refuted!
How is it refuted.? There he is looking stupid as always

The Log Cabin Republicans endorsed President Trump's 2020 reelection bid on Friday, nearly four years after the conservative LGBT organization declined to endorse then-candidate Trump in 2016.

The group said its national board of directors voted to endorse Trump after consulting with its chapters across the country.

Log Cabin Republicans Chairman Robert Kabel and Vice Chairwoman Jill Homan argued in a Washington Post op-ed on Friday that Trump has helped remove LGBTQ rights as a wedge issue in the GOP, citing his administration's policies on ending the spread of HIV/AIDS as well as his push to get other countries to conform to modern human rights standards.

The leaders also cited Trump's appointment of Richard Grenell, who is openly gay, as U.S. ambassador to Germany.

Just heard this on the news. I’m not surprised. Even homosexuals like a good economy!!!
The leadership of the Log Cabin Republicans are the Uncle Toms and the LGBT community! They cherry pick a few token things that he paid lip service to, level some gentile criticism on one or two matter, and overlook a whole lot of damaging actions he has taken against LGBT people.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-lgbt-anti-actions-administration-pride-month
You know I am no LBGTQ hater, but that buzzfeed article was so disingenuous, it made me want to puke.

The commie Dems cannot afford to allow the LBGTQ community to escape their clutches, so they spin shit like that to round up the queers and keep them captive.

But, I WOULD like to see is the Jesus Nazis of the GOP shut the fuck up. If any group deserves no tent, it's those fuckers.

Really? How was it disingenuous? What did they spin and how? Be specific

Trump Admin to Supreme Court: Allow Gay People to Be Fired

As expected, Donald Trump’s administration has filed a brief with the Supreme Court urging the justices to rule that it’s legal to fire workers because of their sexual orientation.

The administration made the same argument last week regarding gender identity as the court prepares to hear cases October 8 involving employment discrimination against gay and transgender people.

More evidence that the LCRs are either idiots or self loathing mascochists

Homophobe spewing hate and promoting a culture of violence reported !

I get an extra single malt ration tonight COMRADES

That went well.
Executive director of Republican LGBT group resigns after Trump endorsement

oh yeah, report that you sniveling turd. LOL

That went well.
Next!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Look at the first two.

1. Saying it’s legal to fire workers for being transgender.
Last October, Attorney General Jeff Sessions reversed a federal policy that said transgender workers were protected from discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. This new position runs contrary to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission — a federal agency — and numerous federal courts, which have found Title VII does protect transgender workers. For example, the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in March that Title VII protects transgender workers even if the employer raises a religious objection.

Saying that transgender workers are not protected under the Civil Rights Act is NOT the same as saying THAT IT'S LEGAL TO FIRE THEM FOR BEING TRANSGENDER!!!

Please tell me you see the difference.

And, I am not defending that shit either.

Here's #2:

2. Arguing that it’s legal to fire workers for being gay.
The Justice Department made an unexpected move last July when it stepped into in a major federal lawsuit to argue the Civil Rights Act of 1964 doesn’t protect gay workers from discrimination. The Trump administration’s filing was unusual in part because the Justice Department wasn’t a party in the case, and the department doesn’t typically weigh in on private employment lawsuits. Further, the Justice Department was fighting against a separate, autonomous federal agency that had supported a gay man's case. The court ruled in favor of LGBT rights, but the Trump administration hasn’t reversed its stance that it’s legal under federal law to fire employees for being gay.

Again, saying the Civil Rights Act does not protect gay workers is NOT the same thing as that title--IT'S LEGAL TO FIRE WORKERS FOR BEING GAY.

Can you see my point?

That is bullshit spinning and a mischaracterization that the author intended, knowing that the "summary" title would be the only think that most people read.

You know it's true. The intent was to stir outrage.

Again, I am NOT defending the Trump administration on any of that. I am calling out bullshit where I see it.

terrorists hate guys and Trump eats terrorists for breakfast

then he eats guys -

Trump is gay. Always has been and always will be.

That went well.
Next!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!
Next. roflmao

Look at the first two.

Last October, Attorney General Jeff Sessions reversed a federal policy that said transgender workers were protected from discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. This new position runs contrary to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission — a federal agency — and numerous federal courts, which have found Title VII does protect transgender workers. For example, the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in March that Title VII protects transgender workers even if the employer raises a religious objection.

Saying that transgender workers are not protected under the Civil Rights Act is NOT the same as saying THAT IT'S LEGAL TO FIRE THEM FOR BEING TRANSGENDER!!!

Here's #2:

2. Arguing that it’s legal to fire workers for being gay.
The Justice Department made an unexpected move last July when it stepped into in a major federal lawsuit to argue the Civil Rights Act of 1964 doesn’t protect gay workers from discrimination. The Trump administration’s filing was unusual in part because the Justice Department wasn’t a party in the case, and the department doesn’t typically weigh in on private employment lawsuits. Further, the Justice Department was fighting against a separate, autonomous federal agency that had supported a gay man's case. The court ruled in favor of LGBT rights, but the Trump administration hasn’t reversed its stance that it’s legal under federal law to fire employees for being gay.

Again, saying the Civil Rights Act does not protect gay workers is NOT the same thing as that title--IT'S LEGAL TO FIRE WORKERS FOR BEING GAY.

Can you see my point?

That is bullshit spinning and a mischaracterization that the author intended, knowing that the "summary" title would be the only think that most people read.

You know it's true. The intent was to stir outrage.

Again, I am NOT defending the Trump administration on any of that. I am calling out bullshit where I see it.

The basis for the endorsement was Trump removed orientation from being a wedge issue INSIDE THE GOP. Well yes, he did accomplish that, and the endorsement hastens the departure of the remaining fiscally and socially conservative gay people from the gop. LOL

Log cabin Republicans? Lincon wasn't a queer.
How do you know? Rumor has it...

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::321:

Yes I see the difference. But I would also like to see the actual EEOC's actual policies and more importantly, how it is put into practice. Furthermore, regardless of whether or not the EEOC considers transpeople protected by Tittle VII, the current administrations position kind of takes the teeth out of the EEOC. If they file a complain against an employer and it winds up in court , the DOJ is going to be all in on the side of the administration.

Forum List

Back