Log Cabin Republicans endorse Trump..... Oh my.. Our LGTBQXYZ+_$? Should have their heads explode!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Log Cabin Republicans endorsed President Trump's 2020 reelection bid on Friday, nearly four years after the conservative LGBT organization declined to endorse then-candidate Trump in 2016.

The group said its national board of directors voted to endorse Trump after consulting with its chapters across the country.

Log Cabin Republicans Chairman Robert Kabel and Vice Chairwoman Jill Homan argued in a Washington Post op-ed on Friday that Trump has helped remove LGBTQ rights as a wedge issue in the GOP, citing his administration's policies on ending the spread of HIV/AIDS as well as his push to get other countries to conform to modern human rights standards.

The leaders also cited Trump's appointment of Richard Grenell, who is openly gay, as U.S. ambassador to Germany.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Just heard this on the news. I’m not surprised. Even homosexuals like a good economy!!!

I remember when Republicans used to send money back that they got from the log cabin. I guess taking their money for nothing in return is considered progress.

Trump's brilliance...attacking Dem's on their home turf forcing them to defend it. Good job Mr. President whoop the Dem's ass again in 2020 :eusa_clap:

Trump's brilliance...attacking Dem's on their home turf forcing them to defend it. Good job Mr. President whoop the Dem's ass again in 2020 :eusa_clap:
Too bad he doesn’t use that energy to help the country. I feel sorry for the farmers.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Too bad he doesn’t use that energy to help the country. I feel sorry for the farmers.

Help the country?

You sniveling malignant parasites advance the cause of global collectivists who have caused the deaths of over 100 million people in wars, genocides, gulags, concentration camps, forced famines and collapsed once prosperous nations like Venezuela and you have the gall to imply the people who oppose you AREN'T helping the country?

You can go fuck yourself so hard that you create a fission reaction and it wouldn't quite be enough.

I remember when Republicans used to send money back that they got from the log cabin. I guess taking their money for nothing in return is considered progress.

It must piss you off when you found out your beliefs are total lies.

I heard today that 51% of Mexicans support Trump. If true, liberals are gonna start departing them. After the way they acted after the election has really hurt them. I'm sooo glad!

It must piss you off when you found out your beliefs are total lies.

Deanturd isn't a cognizant human being. He is a mindless piece of shit.

He hasn't found anything out. He would have jumped into a truck's radiator if he was suddenly made aware of how stupid he is.

After over 100 years of absolute total failures in making regressive marxist fantasies come true, you'd think people would give up on it.

The Log Cabin Republicans endorsed President Trump's 2020 reelection bid on Friday, nearly four years after the conservative LGBT organization declined to endorse then-candidate Trump in 2016.

The group said its national board of directors voted to endorse Trump after consulting with its chapters across the country.

Log Cabin Republicans Chairman Robert Kabel and Vice Chairwoman Jill Homan argued in a Washington Post op-ed on Friday that Trump has helped remove LGBTQ rights as a wedge issue in the GOP, citing his administration's policies on ending the spread of HIV/AIDS as well as his push to get other countries to conform to modern human rights standards.

The leaders also cited Trump's appointment of Richard Grenell, who is openly gay, as U.S. ambassador to Germany.

Just heard this on the news. I’m not surprised. Even homosexuals like a good economy!!!

Log cabin Republicans? Lincon wasn't a queer.

Since when did Repubs endorsing the Repub president become news?

Log cabin Republicans? Lincon wasn't a queer.
How do you know?

The leadership of the Log Cabin Republicans are the Uncle Toms and the LGBT community! They cherry pick a few token things that he paid lip service to, level some gentile criticism on one or two matter, and overlook a whole lot of damaging actions he has taken against LGBT people.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-lgbt-anti-actions-administration-pride-month

what are we supposed to do? shun Trump like a dumbell at Rosie O'Donell's house?

he's the best candidate out there on LGBT issues!

The Log Cabin Republicans are hardly united on this

Gay conservative group loses several leaders after Trump endorsement

what are we supposed to do? shun Trump like a dumbell at Rosie O'Donell's house?

Horseshit !! Did you follow my link? Here is more

Donald Trump’s War On LGBTQ Americans Is Ramping Up | HuffPost

My only question is do you actually believe that, or are you as much a=of a liar as Trump is?
you think by giving a link to huffpost you're gonna convince me?

i can produce 10 trillion links that prove you're wrong!

just google "trump manlove"

My only question is do you actually believe that, or are you as much a=of a liar as Trump is?

I don't give a rats hind parts about convincing you. Any reasonable person who sees this will know what's going on. You can deride the Huff Post all you want, but you can't refute anything that is being reported.

I don't give a rats hind parts about convincing you. Any reasonable person who sees this will know what's going on. You can deride the Huff Post all you want, but you can't refute anything that is being reported.
Trump once held the LGBT flag at a campaign event.

/report refuted!

terrorists hate guys and Trump eats terrorists for breakfast

Trump once held the LGBT flag at a campaign event.

/report refuted!
Really
58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

Forum List

Back