Simply Incredible! Trump's New Hampshire Rally Broke Elton John’s Arena Attendance Record

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
This is astounding! At Elizabeth Warren's rally this past weekend she only drew 700 people and many of them were reporters. But this takes the cake. Thousands that couldn't get in watched from outside.

rpeo4ywnoqg31.png

Trump: New Hampshire Speech Broke Elton John's Arena Attendance Record | Breitbart

images

Another 5 to 7 thousand watching outside!
ECDgcFaWsAANWF9.jpg

Last edited:
Trump will never, ever, draw the kind of crowd Elron John has drawn or could draw at a larger venue. Trump does not have the balls for holding a rally at a 40 or 50 thousand or more seat venue.

I saw Elton John and Billy Joel at the same concert, kind of a "battle of bands", they were both incredible.
Imagine Trump vs Biden or any of the dems in a battle format. Trump wins going away, just like he'll do in 2020.

Trump will never, ever, draw the kind of crowd Elron John has drawn or could draw at a larger venue. Trump does not have the balls for holding a rally at a 40 or 50 thousand or more seat venue.
Yes he could!

The crowd profile looks just like I thought it would.
A sea of White. I love it. When White's unite, it brings White Power!
Now that's just wrong saying that. Americans come in all colors and we are all equal.
The founders didn't believe that. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the 1st Congress.
That was then, this is now. No American should be treated differently because the color of his skin. There are many black people I know I would trust more than some of the white people I know. It's about character not color.

I disa
The crowd profile looks just like I thought it would.
A sea of White. I love it. When White's unite, it brings White Power!
Now that's just wrong saying that. Americans come in all colors and we are all equal.
The founders didn't believe that. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the 1st Congress.
That was then, this is now. No American should be treated differently because the color of his skin. There are many black people I know I would trust more than some of the white people I know. It's about character not color.
I disagree!

Did he call out Kim Jong-Un for their 'Rocketman' duet?

Forum List

Back