Gay Facebook page says Trump has been the best president gay Americans have ever had

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
After reading his argument, I have to concur with him.

LGBTrump - Gays For Trump

Liberals CONSTANTLY ask us why we support such a “homophobic” President. But the truth is, President Trump has done more for us than ANY other President, ever! The Democrats agenda is very clear: they will always try to control us with fear mongering & lies to continue to further victimize us. NOT ANYMORE! #WalkAway ✊️‍
Here are some #FACTS:
•President Trump is THE FIRST President in US HISTORY to enter office unopposed to gay marriage (Obama opposed gay marriage during his first 4 years in office)
•Trump is the FIRST REPUBLICAN President in US history to acknowledge Pride Month.
•Trump has appointed openly gay federal prosecutor Patrick J. Bumatay to the Ninth Circuit Courts
•Trump as appointed Richard Grenell, an openly gay Republican as the US ambassador to Germany
•Trump has stated in an interview with Advocate Magazine in the year 2000; “I don't care whether or not a person is gay. I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.”
•The Trump administration has launched a global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
•Trump signed a bill reauthorizing the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) until 2023
•Trump Administration secured a historic donation of BILLIONS of dollars in HIV prevention drugs
•Trump recently nominated former Log Cabin Republicans president R. Clarke Cooper for a senior position at the State Department on political and military affairs.
• Trump renominated lesbian activist Chai R. Feldblum to the EEOC
•Trump was recently asked about Dem candidate Mayor Pete Buttigieg, and said it was “FANTASTIC” to see a married gay man running for president and that he “had no problem with it.”
•Trump has also tweeted multiple positive things in regards to the gay community:
•“Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.” 6/14/16
•”As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!” 5/31/19
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
We love & admire our President, and we will CONTINUE to stand behind him as he continues to advocate for the gay community. We will 100% be voting AGAIN for him in the 2020 election! YOU HAVE OUR VOTE!!
Happy Pride Month!✊️‍
#Trump2020 #KeepAmericaGREAT

He has also been accidentally good for the environment. Not enough for me to vote for him, but not as horrible as Hillary would have been.

Liberals CONSTANTLY ask us why we support such a “homophobic” President. But the truth is, President Trump has done more for us than ANY other President, ever! The Democrats agenda is very clear: they will always try to control us with fear mongering & lies to continue to further victimize us. NOT ANYMORE! #WalkAway ✊️‍
Here are some #FACTS:
•President Trump is THE FIRST President in US HISTORY to enter office unopposed to gay marriage (Obama opposed gay marriage during his first 4 years in office)
•Trump is the FIRST REPUBLICAN President in US history to acknowledge Pride Month.
•Trump has appointed openly gay federal prosecutor Patrick J. Bumatay to the Ninth Circuit Courts
•Trump as appointed Richard Grenell, an openly gay Republican as the US ambassador to Germany
•Trump has stated in an interview with Advocate Magazine in the year 2000; “I don't care whether or not a person is gay. I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.”
•The Trump administration has launched a global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
•Trump signed a bill reauthorizing the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) until 2023
•Trump Administration secured a historic donation of BILLIONS of dollars in HIV prevention drugs
•Trump recently nominated former Log Cabin Republicans president R. Clarke Cooper for a senior position at the State Department on political and military affairs.
•Trump was recently asked about Dem candidate Mayor Pete Buttigieg, and said it was “FANTASTIC” to see a married gay man running for president and that he “had no problem with it.”
•Trump has also tweeted multiple positive things in regards to the gay community:
•“Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.” 6/14/16
•”As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!” 5/31/19
We love & admire our President, and we will CONTINUE to stand behind him as he continues to advocate for the gay community. We will 100% be voting AGAIN for him in the 2020 election! YOU HAVE OUR VOTE!!
Happy Pride Month!✊️‍
:abgg2q.jpg:

Here is where the left-wing head exploded:

Judging people based on capability. First of all JUDGING PEOPLE? But of all the racist metrics he picks the most racist ON CAPABILITY?

The obvious problem is that the people should be celebrated regardless of their capabilities or any other racist nonsense. Simply being LBTQ should be enough.

Here are some #FACTS:
Happy Pride Month!✊️‍

What does your husband think?

Here are some #FACTS:
Happy Pride Month!✊️‍

There is to much in there for me to unpack today. Maybe tomorrow.

Here are some #FACTS:
Happy Pride Month!✊️‍

Weak.

This thread deserves a real retort.

Got nothing?

Forum List

Back