Lock him up with all the rest of the insurrectionists!

George Floyd was arrested. Was he guilty?
" What about George". Lol! That's cute. He must have been pretty damn guilty. Your boy murdered him. Those 700 arrested for the attack on the Capitol got to live to tell the story. What's your point?

Get busy, then. Or does the courage of your convictions only extend to you bitching impotently on the internet?
They are working on it. And I'm not bitching. The legal system takes time, and I'm patient.

I don't think those 700 who were arrested give a shit what you call it.
I don’t know what they care about. But I suspect they do care about not being accused of having done anything more than they did. It is bad enough to be charged with any crime (whether you did the acts or not). It is substantially worse to be charged with “insurrection” if you didn’t do any such thing.

You’re not too bright, bwk.

Your first mistake is assuming that you are “normal.” Your second mistake is your assumption that you are “functional.” You’re neither, Farty. You’re an unmitigated asshole hack troll.
A brother in arms then?
I am not a sock, either. But I do wonder if you make use of alternative usernames. Your particular style of dishonest trolling hackery is not unique. Many of you libtard trolls employ the very same “style.”
You believe libs are legion? I believe the same of magaturds.
I have a terrific suggestion for you, Farty. You should try being honest and posting honestly someday. Even a bitch hack libtard troll like you might find it liberating and refreshing.
That's the worst mea culpa I've ever heard.

No, we don't.

bullshit. that's the only way donny got hired with the help of the evangelisticals.

But it'd be great if more people took proactive steps to avoid getting pregnant.

well that's one thing we can agree on.

As it is, the left has insisted for decades that it's okay to kill people if they're inconvenient. That's cost millions of lives.

the left has done no such thing.

You mean you don't like it that I'm allowed to disagree with your bullshit

i don't really care....

always.

A brother in arms then?

You believe libs are legion? I believe the same of magaturds.

That's the worst mea culpa I've ever heard.
Not one portion of your attempt at a comeback on behalf of one of your fellow liberal hack troll bitches made any sense.

Who cares what you believe, under any of your sock names, Fumblin’ Dumbdickweed?

Of course she is. She's gotten away with breaking numerous laws, and idiots like you are okay with it.

i'm no fan of hillary & i didn't vote for her so much as voting against donny.

but face it, davey ol' boy - the clintons have been under a microscope for years & have had investigations into their biz'nez as well.

but nothing ever seemed to have materialized. perhaps due to incompetency ... or not.

donny doesn't seem to have the same luck. this was a really REALLY bad week for him & it;s not gonna get any better. in fact, it seems to be snowballing & i say good.

karma-image-buddhist-cartoon_orig.jpg

ha ha & neener neener.

bullshit. that's the only way donny got hired with the help of the evangelisticals.
Your leftist fantasies do not reflect on reality.
well that's one thing we can agree on.
Good.
the left has done no such thing.
I understand why you don't want to acknowledge it, but the left has indeed insisted for years that people don't have to be responsible when a "simple medical procedure" can remove the consequences of their actions.
i don't really care....
Uh huh.
Uh huh.

Forum List

Back