Lock him up with all the rest of the insurrectionists!

Naturally, being a normal, functional adult, I disagree that anyone's goal is to implement concentration camps.

But you go ahead and embarrass yourself.

you're welcome for the attention, sockboi. That is your weekly ration.
Your first mistake is assuming that you are “normal.” Your second mistake is your assumption that you are “functional.” You’re neither, Farty. You’re an unmitigated asshole hack troll.

You employ rhetoric when it suits your asshole purpose but then, suddenly, pretend that other people’s use of rhetoric and hyperbole is literal. Your hypocrisy and dishonesty are quite glaring and obvious.

I am not a sock, either. But I do wonder if you make use of alternative usernames. Your particular style of dishonest trolling hackery is not unique. Many of you libtard trolls employ the very same “style.”

I have a terrific suggestion for you, Farty. You should try being honest and posting honestly someday. Even a bitch hack libtard troll like you might find it liberating and refreshing.

Your first mistake is assuming that you are “normal.” Your second mistake is your assumption that you are “functional.” You’re neither, Farty. You’re an unmitigated asshole hack troll.

You employ rhetoric when it suits your asshole purpose but then, suddenly, pretend that other people’s use of rhetoric and hyperbole is literal. Your hypocrisy and dishonesty are quite glaring and obvious.

I am not a sock, either. But I do wonder if you make use of alternative usernames. Your particular style of dishonest trolling hackery is not unique. Many of you libtard trolls employ the very same “style.”

I have a terrific suggestion for you, Farty. You should try being honest and posting honestly someday. Even a bitch hack libtard troll like you might find it liberating and refreshing.
He admitted right here about 18 months ago that’s he was 19 and mostly conveyed what an adult female family member tells him to say.

Even back then, people knew the news media was slanted to the left.

actually back then - the news dept was a separate entity from any network they were on & had a separate budget. no drug ads, ads from petro companies.. AND now local stations have been gobbled up by the likes of sinclair & other mega media cos.

you can thank slick willy for getting rid of the fairness doctrine

Last edited:
Freedom's a bitch, ain't it?

The fairness doctrine of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC), introduced in 1949, was a policy that required the holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that fairly reflected differing viewpoints.

lol ... i don't think you know what that means when it comes to media:

Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is a diversified media company and leading provider of local sports and news. The Company owns and/or operates 21 RSN brands; owns, operates and/or provides services to 185 television stations in 86 markets; is a leading local news provider in the country; owns multiple national networks; and has TV stations affiliated with all the major broadcast networks. Sinclair’s content is delivered via multiple-platforms, including over-the-air, multi-channel video program distributors, and digital platforms. Sinclair, either directly or through its venture subsidiaries, makes equity investments in strategic companies. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. was founded in 1986, went public in 1995 and is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol SBGI.

OUR HISTORY
affiliates.png

Sinclair Made Dozens of Local News Anchors Recite the Same Script

“Unfortunately, some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control exactly what people think,” dozens of news anchors said last month, reading from a script provided by Sinclair Broadcast Group.Credit...fronch, via YouTube

By Jacey Fortin and Jonah Engel Bromwich
  • April 2, 2018
On local news stations across the United States last month, dozens of anchors gave the same speech to their combined millions of viewers.
It included a warning about fake news, a promise to report fairly and accurately and a request that viewers go to the station’s website and comment “if you believe our coverage is unfair.
It may not have seemed strange to individual viewers. But Timothy Burke, the video director at Deadspin, had read a report last month from CNN, which quoted local station anchors who were uncomfortable with the speech.
Mr. Burke tracked down the stations and found when each had aired what he called a “forced read.”
Then he stitched together the various broadcasts to create a supercut of anchors eerily echoing the same lines:
“The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media.”

“Some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias.”
“This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.”

Lol is not a rebuttal but rather a liberal favorite dodge.
I think he is trying to tell your dumb ass that the intent was not to purport that Carlson said the quote, but rather just to laugh at his stupid face next to the quote.

Now, if we could stop taking up too much class time for you slow kids, that would be great.

Forum List

Back