Location, Location, Location!

My first experience was on a bed. How mundane. :lol:

I'll bet you a dollar that your first experience was in the bath all by yourself sometime during middle school.

If you mean your first time with a real girl and a home run, I can relate to a bed.

Room to maneuver rocks! :rock:

Especially for your first time. :wink_2:
I admit I had stirrings before I actually had sex and when the inevitable happened it was with a man. I am female.

Last edited:
I liked doing it on the beach it was very organic and natural...something about the air and rhythmic sound of waves makes it more passionate, except for the part when I got sand in my rear end. LOL

I liked doing it on the beach it was very organic and natural...something about the air and rhythmic sound of waves makes it more passionate, except for the part when I got sand in my rear end. LOL

The beach is gross, the water is good but not salt water. A pool is good.

Try it on a boat late at night and experience the mosquitos biting your ass during the motion of the ocean.....

I'll bet a nice soft bed with clean sheets is sounding pretty good about now, eh kids?

In a car while driving around a busy and curvy lake road, (man, that's dangerous!)

On the Green of the 18th hole. (No comments please).

In an alley about ten yards off on a upscale shopping area's super busy street's sidewalk in downtown Minneapolis on a Sunday afternoon. (the woman I was dating at the time was an exhibitionist :eusa_clap:)

On top of a washer.

On a second story balcony over-looking a pool. (another day time romp with the exhibitionist, again) :badgrin:

On a car in a public parking lot (yep, the exhibitionist again)

But all those were really distracting, the best I ever had was in front of a fireplace with the fire roaring and so were we! :eusa_angel: (with my current wife).

miami_metro_zoo_014-25148.jpg

In the building behind the facade to the right in this pic; with a handsome and nucking futz curator while the white and orange tigers roared their disapproval of our use of the Tiger Temple after hours.

Neither of us knew when the other copulator was done...it was way too noisy!

Regards from Rosie

Try it on a boat late at night and experience the mosquitos biting your ass during the motion of the ocean.....
So you need a woman who likes to slap you there a lot. :rofl:

M1A1 Abrams tank. And yes it was a female. My partner that is, not the tank.
It's good you mentioned that. I was thinking "what's a female tank look like?"

We did name our tanks but almost all had masculine names. We stenciled the name on the cannon. Mine was до свидания (pronounced do svidaniya) which is Russian for "goodbye."

My HS boyfriend (future ex-husband) seemed to go through old muscle cars every few months...so I christened my fair share of those in all sorts of locations. We also enjoyed my pool on summer days and nights. Once in the HS stairwell.:eek: After marriage, many hotel balconies when spending weekends at the beach, and a memorable encounter on the deck of an Alaskan cruise ship very late at night.

Inside a batting cage at the little league park

It was a one night stand with this crazy professor lady. She insisted we do it in the same bed where her mother was sleeping.

M1A1 Abrams tank. And yes it was a female. My partner that is, not the tank.
It's good you mentioned that. I was thinking "what's a female tank look like?"

We did name our tanks but almost all had masculine names. We stenciled the name on the cannon. Mine was до свидания (pronounced do svidaniya) which is Russian for "goodbye."

Well, that is a lot better than "Bladya" (russian for "slut") :lol:

Forum List

Back