Location, Location, Location!

Location #1: My boyfriend and I at the time, I was working as a bartender, he picked me up from work, we went to his parent's house for a swim. It was around 3am, warm night, he always made me feel like there never was or ever will be anyone else for him..

The liar. :D

Location #2: A train enroute to Chicago. Same boyfriend, different day. We weren't that subtle.

sorry, I've always been cautious and boring. Rather rough childhood and even though the relevant county went wet at age 14 the lessons stuck.

Frivolous fun time folks!

We have all done it so we don't need the salacious details but where we have done it and what the circumstances were is what this is all about. Everyone has probably done it in a car but was the car moving and who was driving at the time? Sand dunes? Camping? Jacuzzi? B&B? Ship? Plane? Train?

So what makes this thread worthwhile? Every location has it's own challenges. And sometimes the outcome is not quite what was expected.

As a horny teenager I was bringing my date home very late at night after an Easter BBQ. Since we were on my motorbike she indicated that we should take the back alley behind her house so as not to wake the dogs at her parent's house. We were making out and she suggested that we go into her father's workshop.

Now that was the location that matters for this tale. During the subsequent randy act of adolescent lovemaking things got heated and it was at that point that I kicked the bucket! :eek: Yes, a galvanized steel pail on a concrete floor makes a lot of noise and yes, it did wake the dogs too! :lol:

But it is only because of that location that I can honestly claim to have kicked the bucket while making love and lived to tell the tale! :eusa_whistle:

bucket1.jpg

So please share the locations where have you enjoyed your own intimate encounters of the unexpected kind.

In Lake Michigan off an Upper Peninsula beach.

We have all done it so we don't need the salacious details but where we have done it and what the circumstances were is what this is all about. Everyone has probably done it in a car but was the car moving and who was driving at the time? Sand dunes? Camping? Jacuzzi? B&B? Ship? Plane? Train?

So what makes this thread worthwhile? Every location has it's own challenges. And sometimes the outcome is not quite what was expected.

As a horny teenager I was bringing my date home very late at night after an Easter BBQ. Since we were on my motorbike she indicated that we should take the back alley behind her house so as not to wake the dogs at her parent's house. We were making out and she suggested that we go into her father's workshop.

Now that was the location that matters for this tale. During the subsequent randy act of adolescent lovemaking things got heated and it was at that point that I kicked the bucket! :eek: Yes, a galvanized steel pail on a concrete floor makes a lot of noise and yes, it did wake the dogs too! :lol:

But it is only because of that location that I can honestly claim to have kicked the bucket while making love and lived to tell the tale! :eusa_whistle:

bucket1.jpg

So please share the locations where have you enjoyed your own intimate encounters of the unexpected kind.

In Lake Michigan off an Upper Peninsula beach.

Nice choice. That place is so snooty they don't even allow sand fleas in. :D

frivolous fun time folks!

We have all done it so we don't need the salacious details but where we have done it and what the circumstances were is what this is all about. Everyone has probably done it in a car but was the car moving and who was driving at the time? Sand dunes? Camping? Jacuzzi? B&b? Ship? Plane? Train?

As a horny teenager i was bringing my date home very late at night after an easter bbq. Since we were on my motorbike she indicated that we should take the back alley behind her house so as not to wake the dogs at her parent's house. We were making out and she suggested that we go into her father's workshop.

Now that was the location that matters for this tale. During the subsequent randy act of adolescent lovemaking things got heated and it was at that point that i kicked the bucket! :eek: Yes, a galvanized steel pail on a concrete floor makes a lot of noise and yes, it did wake the dogs too! :lol:

But it is only because of that location that i can honestly claim to have kicked the bucket while making love and lived to tell the tale! :eusa_whistle:

bucket1.jpg

so please share the locations where have you enjoyed your own intimate encounters of the unexpected kind.

in lake michigan off an upper peninsula beach.

nice choice. That place is so snooty they don't even allow sand fleas in. :d

lmao!!!!

Car, Beach (during the day, so that was kinda scarey), on top of the washing machine..or was it the dryer? I forget:D. In the swimming pool, in the ocean, etc.

E. All of the above.​

:D

My first experience was on a bed. How mundane. :lol:

I'll bet you a dollar that your first experience was in the bath all by yourself sometime during middle school.

If you mean your first time with a real girl and a home run, I can relate to a bed.

Room to maneuver rocks! :rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIzY-ewRiUY]Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf with Aspen Miller (1080p) - YouTube[/ame]

On a mountain trail, in one of Sadona's supposed vortexes.

Standing, in a field of tall Illinois prairie grasses.

Next to a lake in a closed state park.

On a Fort Myers hotel balcony overlooking the Caloosahatchee River.

Car, Beach (during the day, so that was kinda scarey), on top of the washing machine..or was it the dryer? I forget:D. In the swimming pool, in the ocean, etc.

Pools, hot tubs, ocean... water in general was never my favorite...
:eusa_hand: Wrong kind of 'wet'.​

:eusa_drool:

In a car in a rainstorm, where the thunder was appropriately timed.

Tried to do it in a men's restroom stall, at a Tango/Symphony event (where a lovely woman welcomed us at the elevator, in a charming British accent "Oh, YOU must be with the THEA-TAH"), but got interrupted when intermission got called; and spent the rest of the evening there, waiting for everyone to leave before we dared come out. We missed the presentation, but went outside on the grass and stared up at the beautiful stars.

That was my first boyfriend.

With my current boyfriend, we got really loud at his dad's house, and forgot about the vent and noise that goes straight into his room.
Needless to say, we weren't the only ones who didn't get any sleep that night.

E. All of the above.​

On top of a mountain? Abandoned outhouse? Stately home? Game reserve?

In a car in a rainstorm, where the thunder was appropriately timed.

Tried to do it in a men's restroom stall, at a Tango/Symphony event (where a lovely woman welcomed us at the elevator, in a charming British accent "Oh, YOU must be with the THEA-TAH"), but got interrupted when intermission got called; and spent the rest of the evening there, waiting for everyone to leave before we dared come out. We missed the presentation, but went outside on the grass and stared up at the beautiful stars.

That was my first boyfriend.

With my current boyfriend, we got really loud at his dad's house, and forgot about the vent and noise that goes straight into his room.
Needless to say, we weren't the only ones who didn't get any sleep that night.

E. All of the above.​

On top of a mountain? Abandoned outhouse? Stately home? Game reserve?

Snowy Mountain, desert sunset, sandy beach...
5-Star Resorts, roadside motels, planes, trains and automobiles.​

Once I got started, I guess I never looked back. 'Who' always seemed more important than 'where'.

Pools, hot tubs, ocean... water in general was never my favorite...
:eusa_hand: Wrong kind of 'wet'.​

:eusa_drool:
Yup I totally agree. Ruins the whole thing. I never understood what people doing it in water get out of it.

Forum List

Back