LMBO! Clint Eastwood "the pussy generation" takes a shot at progressives!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
How spot on accurate is this statement.........clearly directed at progressives and particularly progressive men..........

"That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

Clint Eastwood Is Not Impressed by America's 'Kiss-Ass Generation'

Nobody has the balls to say it but Eastwood........guy is ashamed we live in a society where the males particularly are becoming alarmingly ghey..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Hard to argue the point. We've gone so far left even a Hollywood actor looks conservative.

So nauseating to me.....over the last 40 years, the feminists have pussified about 1/3 of US males.......no balls. What Eastwood is saying is, "Be a fucking man asshole!!".

These progressives........sooner dive off a 50 foot cliff than offend anybody. Would last about 4 hours in my job.

ghey

Hard to argue the point. We've gone so far left even a Hollywood actor looks conservative.

So nauseating to me.....over the last 40 years, the feminists have pussified about 1/3 of US males.......no balls. What Eastwood is saying is, "Be a fucking man asshole!!".

These progressives........sooner dive off a 50 foot cliff than offend anybody. Would last about 4 hours in my job.

ghey
They are too soft to do hard work, that's why hispanics occupy so much of the contracting world. I can't imagine what they say.

How spot on accurate is this statement.........clearly directed at progressives and particularly progressive men..........

"That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

Nobody has the balls to say it but Eastwood........guy is ashamed we live in a society where the males particularly are becoming alarmingly ghey..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
This is not the future of America

clint-eastwood-old-and-fat.jpg

clint19n-1-web.jpg

687474703a2f2f696d616765732e6d656d65732e636f6d2f6d656d652f383533333631

clint19n-1-web.jpg

s0n.....actually, he's exactly talking about limpwristers like you!!!:bye1:

And then there's gunu. Clint may not be the future but the pic below is the future decline.

cross-dressed-man-picture-id108317162

Eastwood is right on. He's a great role model! The Left wants to turn males into eunuchs or metro-sexual pussies so they're more easily manipulated. No balls, no discriminating, no passion, no anything, just mush. Eastwood is one of the holdouts in Hollywood.

ghey
They are too soft to do hard work, that's why hispanics occupy so much of the contracting world. I can't imagine what they say.

Yep....and in my experience, when you debate them, they get hysterical!! Just stoopid hysterical.......stomp off shrieking, "I cant talk to this radical!". I sit there with a smile on my face the whole time while these pussies come off the rails like a 4 year old that cant get their bat and ball. The last mofu's you ever want in a fox hole with you.......I know some women Id take first.:funnyface:

ghey

Well back in his day no one was called racist because discrimination against minorities was acceptable.

This man is 86 years old. Back in his day segregation was in full swing. Back in his day women were treated like objects and sexual harassment was acceptable and women just has to "deal with it." A black woman like myself wouldn't have the education and the experiences I've had if things were like they were back in his day.

This man is the same age as my grandmother. Except she is a black woman and unfortunately doesn't have the same fondness of the past like Clint Eastwood does. She had to deal with racist mofos, limited job opportunities and whole a lot of other crappy things.

I'm glad things aren't like the way they were back in his day.

Last edited:
Eastwood is right on. He's a great role model! The Left wants to turn males into eunuchs or metro-sexual pussies so they're more easily manipulated. No balls, no discriminating, no passion, no anything, just mush. Eastwood is one of the holdouts in Hollywood.

no wiffle ball bat home defense.........leave a barrel of knobby cucumbers at the front door with a sign, "GUN FREE ZONE"

And these fairies are proud of it too!!!!

We're not in the 60's and 70's anymore...........

Well back in his day no one was called racist because discrimination against minorities was acceptable.

I was around back in his day and that's bull shit. What we have now is black on white racism due to the pussy-man racist in the White House.

clint19n-1-web.jpg

s0n.....actually, he's exactly talking about limpwristers like you!!!:bye1:

you bitter old depends wearers look more pathetic every day

no wiffle ball bat home defense.........leave a barrel of knobby cucumbers at the front door with a sign, "GUN FREE ZONE"

And these fairies are proud of it too!!!!

We're not in the 60's and 70's anymore...........

We're supposed to have more compassion for the criminals than our own families. After all, we have more stuff than the criminals. Ain't that right, Guno pussy-man.

I was around back in his day and that's bull shit. What we have now is black on white racism due to the pussy-man racist in the White House.

Do tell us what rights have been taken away from you or any other white people since Obama became president?

There is no institutionalized racism against whites like to was back in Clint's day.

This man is 86 years old. Back in his day segregation was in full swing. Back in his day women were treated like objects and sexual harassment was acceptable and women just has to "deal with it." A black woman like myself wouldn't have the education and the experiences I've had if things were like they were back in his day.

This man is the same age as my grandmother. Except she is a black woman and unfortunately doesn't have the same fondness of the past like Clint Eastwood does. She had to deal with racist mofos, limited job opportunities and whole a lot of other crappy things.

I don't think he was looking fondly on segregation, he was talking about how quickly and conveniently the word racism is thrown around today. And he's right. Feelings have become the prominent concern for many these days. Hurt their feelings and they get apoplectic, like a child.

As individuals we have a right to be discriminatory ..
It is a basic survival instinct.

Forum List

Back