LMBO! Clint Eastwood "the pussy generation" takes a shot at progressives!!

2czef7d.jpg

How spot on accurate is this statement.........clearly directed at progressives and particularly progressive men..........

"That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

Clint Eastwood Is Not Impressed by America's 'Kiss-Ass Generation'

Nobody has the balls to say it but Eastwood........guy is ashamed we live in a society where the males particularly are becoming alarmingly ghey..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

2hzh3cy.jpg

A New Study Finds That Men Are Weaker Today Than They Were 30 Years Ago

Lakota..........Franco........Mamooth...........Bulldog............Rightwinger...........Joe B.............Dean..........Mathew........Starkey...........et. al........

The feminists have done their damage in this country in the past 40 years..........'THE SNOWFLAKE GENERATION"

Progressive panty waist's..............what a fucking disgrace.:boobies::boobies::bye1:

How spot on accurate is this statement.........clearly directed at progressives and particularly progressive men..........

"That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

Nobody has the balls to say it but Eastwood........guy is ashamed we live in a society where the males particularly are becoming alarmingly ghey..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Maybe you buddy, but this guy is strictly a man's man, wait,,, that sounded ghey...

This is not the future of America

clint-eastwood-old-and-fat.jpg

clint19n-1-web.jpg

687474703a2f2f696d616765732e6d656d65732e636f6d2f6d656d652f383533333631

meanwhile, pussy, Clint would kick your ass

Everybody is offended at something because there are, as the old saying goes, "too many rats in a box."
If you cram enough people together, you're going to have unrest.

Forum List

Back